Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:51 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 548 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:28 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Driving down M62 smoking crack, tranvestite in the front, Mark Lawrenson in the back. 2011 had him weirder and silly, so he dyed his hair and grew some man titties.

As soon as i read that first bit i thought Stuck in the middle with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:35 am 

Manchester City come into this game after something of a tumultuous week.

As well as the Carlos Tevez debacle, they suffered that 2-0 defeat by Bayern Munich in midweek, which is probably a bigger issue for the club going forward.

The thing with this Manchester City squad, though, is that manager Roberto Mancini can always shake things up. While Blackburn can be quite physical and aggressive - which is when they are at their best - City can draft in players to cope with that.

Unfortunately for the hosts, too, they always seem to be lurching from one crisis to the next at the moment, and the departure of assistant manager John Jensen this week only underlines that fact.

I can't see anything other than a City win here. They are doing extremely well in the league, have the personnel and numbers to freshen things up after a tough midweek European game, and I expect Mancini et al will just be happy to be playing a game rather than focusing on a certain individual.

Prediction: 0-2

no no no, i like the foreigners. it's those c nts in white football shirts that get on my tits. - GA (on England)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:54 am 

put the chicken factory to the sword and we can focus on benig an attractive to watch football team, rather than the teveth circus sideshow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:19 am 

he's rightly put the mockers on us now - the jazz girgler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:29 pm 

Gobshite of the highest order.

Manchester City v Wolverhampton Wanderers

Manchester City made 11 changes when these two sides met in the Carling Cup in midweek, so their boss Roberto Mancini is clearly going to reload the side that thrashed United last weekend when they meet again on Saturday - which is unlucky for Wolves manager Mick McCarthy.

I am totally on McCarthy's side in terms of his reaction to the treatment he got from fans in last week's draw with Swansea, when they chanted 'you don't know what you're doing' at him after he made changes of personnel and tactics.

He got himself out a hole by pulling that game from 0-2 to 2-2 and is very much still the man for the job at Molineux, but I cannot see him getting anything from this trip to the Etihad Stadium.

City's win at Old Trafford will have reverberated around Europe, not just the Premier League, but the only thing I would say about the 6-1 scoreline is that it was only 1-0 when United had Jonny Evans sent off and those three late goals which gave it such a resounding look were because United were still trying to get something from the game with 10 minutes left.

It is a sea-change result, no doubt about it. But just because they have won at Old Trafford and scored six goals, City have not won the league.

They are clear at the top, which is a new situation for them, so forget about the euphoria for a while because for now they just need to keep winning. I think they will beat Wolves but I think it will be much tighter than their 5-2 win in the Carling Cup.

Prediction: Manchester City 3-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:51 am 

so our reserve team are better against wolves than our first XI?

syphillitic twat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:39 pm 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:

syphillitic twat.

Was pretty much Wolves reserves as well tbf. I think it was nine changes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:24 pm 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:

syphillitic twat.

away from home, different competitions/different levels of play, etc etc, i know lawro's a twunt but you don't have to systematically take issue with everything he says

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:38 pm 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
away from home, different competitions/different levels of play, etc etc, i know lawro's a twunt but you don't have to systematically take issue with everything he says

You are getting weirder and weirder man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:42 pm 

i suppose that is the point of this thread really isn't it. okay lawro you piss soaked old man, choke on a pail of chicken spunk tia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:41 pm 

Gallagheresque wrote:
Gobshite of the highest order.

Manchester City v Wolverhampton Wanderers

Manchester City made 11 changes when these two sides met in the Carling Cup in midweek, so their boss Roberto Mancini is clearly going to reload the side that thrashed United last weekend when they meet again on Saturday - which is unlucky for Wolves manager Mick McCarthy.

I am totally on McCarthy's side in terms of his reaction to the treatment he got from fans in last week's draw with Swansea, when they chanted 'you don't know what you're doing' at him after he made changes of personnel and tactics.

He got himself out a hole by pulling that game from 0-2 to 2-2 and is very much still the man for the job at Molineux, but I cannot see him getting anything from this trip to the Etihad Stadium.

City's win at Old Trafford will have reverberated around Europe, not just the Premier League, but the only thing I would say about the 6-1 scoreline is that it was only 1-0 when United had Jonny Evans sent off and those three late goals which gave it such a resounding look were because United were still trying to get something from the game with 10 minutes left.

It is a sea-change result, no doubt about it. But just because they have won at Old Trafford and scored six goals, City have not won the league.

They are clear at the top, which is a new situation for them, so forget about the euphoria for a while because for now they just need to keep winning. I think they will beat Wolves but I think it will be much tighter than their 5-2 win in the Carling Cup.

Prediction: Manchester City 3-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Sounds like he got it dead on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:05 pm 

Lawro is such a spunk spittoon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:40 pm 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
i suppose that is the point of this thread really isn't it. okay lawro you piss soaked old man, choke on a pail of chicken spunk tia

better
DarloBlue wrote:
Sounds like he got it dead on.

throw enough darts you're bound to get a bulls-eye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:49 am 

QPR v Manchester City (Saturday, 1730 GMT)

Manchester City are having to deal with a quirk in the fixture list which means they have to follow every one of their Champions League games with an away trip in the Premier League.

You might say that they only have to play QPR, who Tottenham rolled over last week, but Rangers will be spoiling for a fight after having a week off. In Joey Barton and Shaun Wright-Phillips they have a couple of ex-City players who will be anxious to make a mark against their old club.

City will have to cope without the suspended Vincent Kompany at the back and there is a question mark over whether David Silva will play after suffering a back injury in midweek against Villarreal. Silva has been the catalyst for City recently and they might miss him, especially if QPR hold them up for the first 20 minutes or so.

This is a tougher game than it looks on paper but the thing about City is that they can be tough. They are good scrappers as well as having flair going forward. They will get chances at Loftus Road and I think they will end up taking the points too.

Prediction: QPR 0-2 Manchester City

Once a cockguzzler always a CockGuzzler.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:45 am 

We're doomed!!!!!

Man City v Newcastle

Some of us are pleasantly surprised that Newcastle remain unbeaten but this is where the run comes to an end.

Their form is testimony to manager Alan Pardew and his backroom staff and the way they have gone about this season, it has been built on an excellent young goalkeeper in Tim Krul and a steady back four, but Manchester City are just in a different league.

City have had half their squad all over the world playing football this week which may have an impact on them but this is a team now which has gelled under Roberto Mancini; they don't go overboard when they win 6-1 at Manchester United and don't panic when they do slip up.

The Carlos Tevez affair rumbles on but the best thing for City is that he's not even been in the country. It's bordering on the pathetic now from Tevez, I don't know who is advising him but even the players who get on with Tevez will be asking what on earth is going on.

The club have a financial investment in Tevez and will want to get as much money for him as they can in January but it hasn't threatened their form at all which is a remarkable effort all round.

Prediction: 2-0

no no no, i like the foreigners. it's those c nts in white football shirts that get on my tits. - GA (on England)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:19 am 

Spunk Monkey!!!

A biggie at Anfield.

Everyone now knows that Liverpool's away form has been better than their home form and they were excellent in winning at Chelsea last weekend.

I would play the same against City, invite them on to you and try and hit them on the break with pace. Liverpool are more than capable if everyone is fit of picking them off.

City lost in Naples but they have so many players that Roberto Mancini will be able to field his best XI, and he should find a place for Sergio Aguero.

Aguero is a top, top player and can cause all manners of problems.

It has all the makings of a draw - which is par for the course for Liverpool at home these days.

Prediction: 1-1

I am really not looking forward to this match what so ever!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:23 am 

Liverpool have pace:confused:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:23 am 

luckily we have a good away record, but the dippers home record is a bit patchy, still, i'd take a score draw

Aguero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:37 am 

Last time i watched City at Anfield George Weah scored!! lost 3-2 that day.

Should have enough to beat them this time around and wipe that stupid smile from 'King (cock)Kennys face ... and Lawro ... and Hanson.

Fuck em.:approve:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:03 pm 

Have to admit I'm worried by this match.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 548 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next