Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:37 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Bundesliga
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:39 pm 

Borussia Dortmund have just won the Bundesliga title, for the 2nd year in a row.

Post subject: Re: Bundesliga
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:07 pm 

Here few pics...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:28 pm 

fucking idiots wasting all that lager...
chick in the leather pants looks decent..

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:58 pm 

like they don t ave anymore :TopHat1

The german FA Cup (DFB Pokal) Final is live now, Dortmund vs Bayern.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:36 pm 

Baconface is in Berlin, probs watching Kagawa - hell of a player that japaniesse guy is.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:57 am 

I think the ref bottled it yesterday in the Dortmund-Bayern game.
Could have easily sent Gomez off for that challenge towards the end.
As for Schweinsteiger, I am surprised how he only got 1 yellow card. Same goes for Badstuber.
I think it is the same as in many leagues, the referees feel under pressure making calls against the biggest teams.
But still a brilliant result for Dortmund in achieving a domestic double. Even if Bayern manage to beat Chelsea, Dortmund has the upper hand in Germany at the moment.

And he's certainly very happy at the moment:

Hahahaha! The bitter bastard!
http://www.goal.com/en-au/news/4016/mai ... ss-players

Hoeness claims Dortmund have 'no world class players'

Who is looking a complete tool? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:24 am 

Frank that Ref yesterday had a worldclass perfomance. Sure Gomez could be sent off but the Ref made the right decision there too, coz the german Rags would then start pressure again like they allways try to do. The Ref wanted to let the game end 11 vs 11 nd did an amazing job. Clearly Gomez and Schweinsteiger were on the border but then again none mistake by the Ref.

The Game itself were so brilliant played by Dortmund, they have the best Bayern side in their Hands nd control them all the time. From the tactical aspect Dortmund had such a quality gameplan breaking Bayern to it parts, they forced them out of the midle nd Bayern had to play wide - just brilliant by Dortmund also their working rate which then showed, they doubled Ribery nd Robben all the time so both were out of the game. Ribery is one of the best footballers in the world (the only world class one in Bayern) but when you double him nd just loses the will to play - tho that s their Problem. Dortmund was so dominant in every aspect of the game, but their strenght is deffo the counters - Barca sytle - they allways have a idea how to outplay a good defending side like Bayern, really every attack dortmund made from their half was brilliant - glad that Gustavo made few mistakes too. Dortmund deserved this and managed to beat Bayern 5 times in row, trully the better side of those two. There Fans went mental last night.

As for Hoeness, hes is the biggest C NT in the football buzz. A bigger cnut than hes parter Rummenigge.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:46 am 

Balky, what are you on about? Good reffing means keeping 11v11?
I understand the reasons for keeping it that way, but the attitude of the Bayern players towards the end was terrible and at least one should have been sent off - which would have just summed them up.
Also, he stopped play when Dortmund were on the attack. The ref should have played the advantage, as he can do and then called play and the players back, after a Dortmund player had been taken out, but played a ball through to a team mate. He didnt do this once, but chose to stop play, therefore letting Bayern off.
Not good refereeing IMO.

Bayern will still claim to be much better than Dortmund if they beat Chelsea.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:54 am 

I ave my own opinion on this so i don t care what some german raggy c nts will say or claim.

Tho you should watch the game again if you think the Ref didn t had a quality perfomance last night. Like i said Gomez could be send off, but it wasn t a MUST-BE-SENT-OFF Foul. Same with Schweinsteiger and few others who lose it on the end, but none of those fouls was worth a red. I agree that Bayern enjoyed their Rag Bonus but it was only in small dimmensions. The Ref did an outstanding game last nite, got every improtant decision right (both penaltys) i m not sure he even had smaller mistakes.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:01 am 

balky wrote:
I ave my own opinion on this so i don t care what some german raggy c nts will say or claim.

Tho you should watch the game again if you think the Ref didn t had a quality perfomance last night. Like i said Gomez could be send off, but it wasn t a MUST-BE-SENT-OFF Foul. Same with Schweinsteiger and few others who lose it on the end, but none of those fouls was worth a red. I agree that Bayern enjoyed their Rag Bonus but it was only in small dimmensions. The Ref did an outstanding game last nite, got every improtant decision right (both penaltys) i m not sure he even had smaller mistakes.

I am not talking about straight reds. Even the commentator mentioned (from what I recall) that several were close to 2nd yellows on several occasions = red. Gomez is a twat. As is Schweinsteiger.
I dislike Bayern even more than United - but that's due to living here and the pro-Bayern press. Even the TV people seem overly pro-Bayern, it makes me sick - I either have to switch the sound off to continue watching or change the channel.
Rummenigge and Hoeneß are indeed a couple of twats.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:08 am 

Frank Blue wrote:
balky wrote:

I am not talking about straight reds. Even the commentator mentioned (from what I recall) that several were close to 2nd yellows on several occasions = red. Gomez is a twat. As is Schweinsteiger.
I dislike Bayern even more than United - but that's due to living here and the pro-Bayern press. Even the TV people seem overly pro-Bayern, it makes me sick - I either have to switch the sound off to continue watching or change the channel.

Ha! sorry mate, i clearly understand how you feel. I m reading /watching the german press coverage too nd follow the bundesliga (Eintracht sympatist when it comes to german Clubs) daily. But belive me mate it s not everything Pro Bayern, the press can harm everybody nd bayern is listed there too (Robben egoist und nur Bankspieler) were good examples how. Just wait nd try to ignore those twats as much as you can.

I m happy Dortmund won it nd got the Double first time in their History.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:59 pm 

Hertha Berlin v Fortuna Düsseldorf........ WTF?!!?!?! 2 sets of clown fans. The 2nd play-off game in Düsseldorf was chaotic. Berlin fans throwing flares on the pitch and thereby almost getting the game abandoned - the police had to temporarily close off part of the pitch for a while. Then the Düsseldorf fans celebrating too early and getting the game stopped for a while by invading the pitch. Luckily for Fortuna Düsseldorf the ref could get the game restarted to play out the final minute. I have never seen anything this idiotic ever. Plus during the initial pitch invasion, the cameras picked up a Düsseldorf fan removing one of the penalty spots.
And Germans still think England fans are bad. :confused:

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:09 pm 

Just watched the scenes now, pretty good entertainment.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:13 pm 

balky wrote:
Just watched the scenes now, pretty good entertainment.

The ref did well yesterday allowing the game to continue when the Berlin fans could have ended it early.
The reaction of the Karlsruher fans to being relegated to the 3rd tier is something else.
How many injured? 80? 90?

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:44 pm 

الف مبروك لنادي بوروسيا دورتموند على هذا الاداء القيم والممتاز وشكراً لصاحب هذا الموضوع المميز

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:10 pm 

بلخير wrote:
الف مبروك لنادي بوروسيا دورتموند على هذا الاداء القيم والممتاز وشكراً لصاحب هذا الموضوع المميز

Congratulations to Borussia Dortmund on this excellent performance values, and thank you for the owner of this distinctive (this could get tired real quick)

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:19 pm 

yemeni apparently

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:36 pm 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
yemeni apparently

Bang!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:48 pm 

Frank Blue wrote:
balky wrote:

hoeneß was a hell of a manager. so he and rummenigge are definitely not cunts.
and there are two things to bear in mind about klopp. he got some send-offs like he was behaving badass, more like lorant which is difficult by any means.
i mean, he gets worshipped wherever he goes and says, talking nonsense whatsoever.
cranks me up, when he blures out stuff and people just think, oh yeeah dortmund, they hit it, they invented football, more stylish like anything. they try to keep up like many teams, gladbach 70s, hamburg 80s, bremen and kaiserslautern, no one could stand for a long time, they all fell.
and some fans seem to have problems with clubs concepts, e.g. always complaining about ''hoppenheim'' as the unthruthful, artificial and roots of football raping money machine that scumbled on his way to business. or ''lutschertum'' and ''homofuck'' just to mention...
that puts the fans and the club in a light of unlikeability as far as the appearance is concerned. their managment does a hell of job signing reus, prolonging with goetze and pridely present various talents. but thats it, nothing more to say.
and by the way, the draw will give dortmund the opportunity to become more known than just in the region...;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:19 am 

At least they aren't bayern munich.