Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Sporting CP lies
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:52 pm 

How fuckin' retarded, my god. I'm not surprised you cannot write a word in Portuguese, of course, that's just you City fans, but that you also can't write a single word correctly in English, which was supposed to be your main language (or is it arabian?)... wow, that's just incredibly dumb and ignorant of you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:55 pm 

Portuguese? Is that even a language?
English pwns Portuguese.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:58 pm 

Portugal is the only country in the EU that refuses to have a paedophile sex register. Make of that what you will.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:23 pm 

Gavazzo wrote:
:lol: :lol:

There isn't one of you Slb fans writing here who can write more than two consecutive words correctly in English. That's funny just to start.

You all claim (that apparent new alliance between the most hypocritical and losing club in England and the one who claims to be big in Portugal) that you don't care about Sporting. You, the ones in England, kept underestimating us and now got beaten by a team with a season budget ten times lesser than yours. You, the ones in Portugal, next to us (unfortunately), keep saying you don't care but you even registrate in a Man City forum just to try to make fun at our history, which you cannot, by any means, reach.

Wow... now cry all together. It's nice that you are now friends with the most hateful club in England.

To all City fans... my God, you are so weak. So ridiculous, so insignificant. Your money really can't buy anything that our passion hasn't already achieved. We'll see you when you grow a little more as a club, which means... never.

"Bye bye City."

I must be writing in Russian then. You're a genius. :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:32 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Portugal is the only country in the EU that refuses to have a paedophile sex register. Make of that what you will.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:33 pm 

I could write in Portuguese to you, but then all your Man City friends wouldn't understand a single word of what I'd be saying.

To start, "wannabe" is written just like that. With no hyphen.
Besides... "Sporting have"? Dude, please... If you say, for instance, "Benfica sucks" or "Sporting is great", that means that you regard those words as singular, so you should have said "Sporting has", obviously.
And if you're trying to refer to our stadium, at least have the decency of doing it right. "Sporting stadium"? Ridiculous.

And now continue to bootlick every City fan you run into, it's always funny to watch that wild and crazy attempt to be noticed and loved.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:48 pm 

Gavazzo wrote:
I could write in Portuguese to you, but then all your Man City friends wouldn't understand a single word of what I'd be saying.

Besides... "Sporting have"? Dude, please... If you say, for instance, "Benfica sucks" or "Sporting is great", that means that you regard those words as singular, so you should have said "Sporting has", obviously.

the IS v ARE debate.
You will find in the case of sport, in ENGLISH english, are tends to be preferred.
Rules in English?

:rolleyes:

http://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb ... ngular.htm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:17 pm 

Gavazzo wrote:

And if you're trying to refer to our stadium, at least have the decency of doing it right. "Sporting stadium"? Ridiculous.

And now continue to bootlick every City fan you run into, it's always funny to watch that wild and crazy attempt to be noticed and loved.

You know what's funny about all this rage of yours? Is that... I entered this forum JUST to check out all the mess going on between you guys and city fans. I didn't even plan to register.

THEN, I registered to say this:

"Sporting Lisbon has been going through some harsh times lately, both in sports results and administrative crisis. They have no hopes in the league anymore so they will play all cards on this one. I am not sure of what will happen today, if City has a really strong start then probably Sporting defense will not handle it for too long, but if the match gets 0-0 by half-time then I think anything can happen."

Then I defended some Sporting fan who was being called "greasy fucktard" by City fans:

"About the "greasy fucktards" on portuguese fans. I confess I am not sure if this has something to do with the fact that we have brown hair and darker skin than you lads, but if it does.... :naughty: :hand:"

AFTER this, I found out a thread out there showing some Sporting fans teaching City fans a few anti-Benfica chants. Well I found this disgusting, and utter ridiculous given the fact the match isn't even being played against Benfica. I replied to that guy in a harsh way, obviously, and then the whole story began.

If you think I registered here only to make you guys look stupid, that's not the case, unfortunately you (sporting fans) started to get to my nerves right after the moment I got here.

Probably you are here just to have a friendly conversation about football and you don't identify yourself with all the lack of respect that can be seen around here - including me - and I can accept that, and probably I was a little bit harsh on you, but I was already too tired of all the insulting and people threatening me via PM. :naughty:

PS: It's obvious why I wrote Sporting stadium. They don't know what Alvalade is. I called Benfica's Stadium "Benfica's Stadium" as well.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:04 pm 

Gavazzo wrote:
How fuckin' retarded, my god. I'm not surprised you cannot write a word in Portuguese, of course, that's just you City fans, but that you also can't write a single word correctly in English, which was supposed to be your main language (or is it arabian?)... wow, that's just incredibly dumb and ignorant of you.

yes that is

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:07 pm 

jotenko wrote:
Gavazzo wrote:

You know what's funny about all this rage of yours? Is that... I entered this forum JUST to check out all the mess going on between you guys and city fans. I didn't even plan to register.

THEN, I registered to say this:

"Sporting Lisbon has been going through some harsh times lately, both in sports results and administrative crisis. They have no hopes in the league anymore so they will play all cards on this one. I am not sure of what will happen today, if City has a really strong start then probably Sporting defense will not handle it for too long, but if the match gets 0-0 by half-time then I think anything can happen."

Then I defended some Sporting fan who was being called "greasy fucktard" by City fans:

"About the "greasy fucktards" on portuguese fans. I confess I am not sure if this has something to do with the fact that we have brown hair and darker skin than you lads, but if it does.... :naughty: :hand:"

AFTER this, I found out a thread out there showing some Sporting fans teaching City fans a few anti-Benfica chants. Well I found this disgusting, and utter ridiculous given the fact the match isn't even being played against Benfica. I replied to that guy in a harsh way, obviously, and then the whole story began.

If you think I registered here only to make you guys look stupid, that's not the case, unfortunately you (sporting fans) started to get to my nerves right after the moment I got here.

Probably you are here just to have a friendly conversation about football and you don't identify yourself with all the lack of respect that can be seen around here - including me - and I can accept that, and probably I was a little bit harsh on you, but I was already too tired of all the insulting and people threatening me via PM. :naughty:

PS: It's obvious why I wrote Sporting stadium. They don't know what Alvalade is. I called Benfica's Stadium "Benfica's Stadium" as well.

they seem more than capable of doing that themselves tbh, need no help

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:32 am 

Hello everyone,i'm from Portugal too,fan of Manchester City, and FC Porto, benfica and sporting is shit, FC Porto win the Champions League in 1997 and 2004, Wins Europe League in 2011, it's the club it more tituls of Europe in century 21, we have the best President in the world, we have Hulk :mrgreen: .

Manchester City is my clube out of Portugal, and i like,and the supporters to.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:51 am 

This has just reminded me, where I work there is a large amount of Portuguese blokes.
They were actually having the "Sporting is more than a football club, we are Euro handball and table tennis champions and do athletics" argument in the locker room the other day.
Oh how I laughed :clap:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:24 pm 

I refuse to learn how to write Portuguesse, nobody should know how to write, nobody fucking should.