Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Manchester United
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:52 pm 

No you are not going to read loads of united are great bla, I decided to view my opinions in here because i tried it in a Man U forum and there was too many one sided/blinded responses to have a fair convo.

First off Evra, Van, Vidic, Valencia,Ferd, Rooney (giggs and scholes are past it) are the only players i actually rate in the team, Macheda is looking good but only time will tell, and as for the rest of our players, i do not rate at all.

Carrick, this lazy sod doesnt even look like he is interested in half the games he plays, his passes are poor at best and more often than not when he gives away the ball the opposition score.

But he is not as lazy as berby, i dont really have to say anything about him

Fletcher? I could sum up him in one word, Scottish! and thats the only reason he is on our team.

Neville, well besides making me feel embarrassed to be a united fan every time i watch him, i wish he wouldn't totally wind up the opposition fans every time, he only speaks for himself there, i would have more respect towards them.

Nani? Trying to hard to be Ronaldo? This guy is a fooler, he is pretty average at best, and when he does manage to get a shot off, im always guessing where abouts in the stands it will land.

Anderson.... erm, what about him

Park Ji Sung,
well if everyone was his size then he would be a great player, but he cant keep up with anybody, and he never seems to win the ball back, always losses it too. It is a perfect example of an economics deal, with all the jerseys he must sell on the other side of the world.

Im a perfectionist in life and id much prefer to have a team full of technical players over character.

Why am i bashing my team? well im not sure, maybe im sick of looking at a bunch of foolers mixed in with actual footballers, but i know ill get some agreement out of you guys in here. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:01 pm 

Don't give a fuck, fuck off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:18 pm 

Fletcher is one of your best players you galactic mong

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:21 pm 

South East Citizen wrote:
Don't give a fuck, fuck off.

no

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:22 pm 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:

lol delusional

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:23 pm 

Bad enough having to put up with the media mass debating over them all day long without some c*nt trying to turn a City forum into a rag discussion board. Anyway, we have Paddy for that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:24 pm 

Red Devil wrote:
lol delusional

3 years ago I'd agree with you but you're delusional if you still don't rate him after the last couple of seasons, he's not in the PFA team of the year for no reason

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:26 pm 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
3 years ago I'd agree with you but you're delusional if you still don't rate him after the last couple of seasons, he's not in the PFA team of the year for no reason

Fletcher is a total tosser and I'll never acknowledge how well he may or may not have done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:27 pm 

cooder wrote:
Fletcher is a total tosser

Well yes most of them are that's beside the point

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:28 pm 

Bad enough having to put up with the media mass debating over them all day long without some c*nt trying to turn a City forum into a rag discussion board. Anyway, we have Paddy for that.

im a what? id love to share with you how i feel about you but i know how one sided his place is after already getting banned for something similar...

o and encase your have not noticed the sub category here to these forums is 'Other World Clubs'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:32 pm 

o and encase your have not noticed the sub category here to these forums is 'Other World Clubs'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:33 pm 

Red Devil wrote:
i know how one sided his place is after already getting banned for something similar...

Funny that, it being a City forum and all. Regardless of that we're still one of the most welcoming and open forums to discussion of all teams unless you're an idiot, just Man United idiots probably get the heave-ho a bit earlier.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:49 pm 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:

which isn't saying a great deal tbh.
Red Devil wrote:
No you are not going to read loads of united are great bla, I decided to view my opinions in here because i tried it in a Man U forum and there was too many one sided/blinded responses to have a fair convo.

First off Evra, Van, Vidic, Valencia,Ferd, Rooney (giggs and scholes are past it) are the only players i actually rate in the team, Macheda is looking good but only time will tell, and as for the rest of our players, i do not rate at all.

Carrick, this lazy sod doesnt even look like he is interested in half the games he plays, his passes are poor at best and more often than not when he gives away the ball the opposition score.

But he is not as lazy as berby, i dont really have to say anything about him

Fletcher? I could sum up him in one word, Scottish! and thats the only reason he is on our team.

Neville, well besides making me feel embarrassed to be a united fan every time i watch him, i wish he wouldn't totally wind up the opposition fans every time, he only speaks for himself there, i would have more respect towards them.

Nani? Trying to hard to be Ronaldo? This guy is a fooler, he is pretty average at best, and when he does manage to get a shot off, im always guessing where abouts in the stands it will land.

Anderson.... erm, what about him

Park Ji Sung,
well if everyone was his size then he would be a great player, but he cant keep up with anybody, and he never seems to win the ball back, always losses it too. It is a perfect example of an economics deal, with all the jerseys he must sell on the other side of the world.

Im a perfectionist in life and id much prefer to have a team full of technical players over character.

Why am i bashing my team? well im not sure, maybe im sick of looking at a bunch of foolers mixed in with actual footballers, but i know ill get some agreement out of you guys in here. :D

fair play. there are imperfections in the team, but saying giggs and scholes are past it while being younger than van der sar ignores what they've done for you this season. 6 points in the last two games, for starters.
BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
Funny that, it being a City forum and all. Regardless of that we're still one of the most welcoming and open forums to discussion of all teams unless you're an idiot, just Man United idiots probably get the heave-ho a bit earlier.

well no, the banning was for some towel head comment and upon a complaint received. expecting it to be anything other than heavily biased toowards city would be daft though. still, sensible folk are welcome. self-confessed rag was an excellent poster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:55 pm 

Red Devil wrote:

Fuck off you wum, this isn't half as clever or funny as you think it is - it's been done loads of times before by people like you whose time would be much better spent wondering why they have no friends to play with after school.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:58 pm 

Fuck off you wum, this isn't half as clever or funny as you think it is - it's been done loads of times before by people like you whose time would be much better spent wondering why they have no friends to play with after school.

'whose time would be much better spent wondering why they have no friends to play with after school'

ha, So this is making you a hypocrite then, yes very clever ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:59 pm 

no, the correct forum for this would be "lower league clubs".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:00 pm 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
no, the correct forum for this would be "lower league clubs".

ha, ok please tell me why

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:01 pm 

because all other teams are scum who are beneath us.

like, duh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:20 pm 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
because all other teams are scum who are beneath us.

like, duh.

what about the clubs above you then :) like spurs or villa, i wonder which one of them will be playing champions league next year :rolleyes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:23 pm 

Fuck off you Munich twat.