Manchester City Forums
http://www.mancityforum.co.uk/forum/

The Official Champions League Thread
http://www.mancityforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7679
Page 94 of 94

Author:  Gallagheresque [ Sun May 27, 2018 8:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

Danny's Studs wrote:
Bert Trautmanns neck brace wrote:
Proves what we have said all season .
One man team with no goalkeeper.


Quite right. They'll be gutted. I was sleeping while it was on, started 2:45am, I had a dream Salah got injured pre-game, I was close. I also dreamt that Kiev Ultras were dishing out shoeings to everyone, I wonder how many scousers got belted.



Far too busy wishing death on karius and his family

YNWA X

Author:  kippax_in_my_blood [ Sun May 27, 2018 9:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

Gallagheresque wrote:
Danny's Studs wrote:
Bert Trautmanns neck brace wrote:
Proves what we have said all season .
One man team with no goalkeeper.


Quite right. They'll be gutted. I was sleeping while it was on, started 2:45am, I had a dream Salah got injured pre-game, I was close. I also dreamt that Kiev Ultras were dishing out shoeings to everyone, I wonder how many scousers got belted.



Far too busy wishing death on karius and his family

YNWA X

No..you have to be kidding..
They would not stoop.that low.surely...

Cunts..

Author:  Danny's Studs [ Sun May 27, 2018 11:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

I bet Karius twitter feed getting belted with disgusting messages. Scouse fuckers. I am glad they lost. Putting stitches in Ederson's head, ruining our bus.

Author:  gibbonicus_andronicus [ Tue May 29, 2018 2:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

Danny's Studs wrote:
I bet Karius twitter feed getting belted with disgusting messages. Scouse fuckers. I am glad they lost. Putting stitches in Ederson's head, ruining our bus.

Existing, stealing our oxygen...

Author:  Bert Trautmanns neck brace [ Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

Transpires that Karius was concussed during the game.
Took over a week to find out.
That explains everything then.

Really?

Author:  O Blue [ Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

Manchester City, Shakhtar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim

Image

Author:  kippax_in_my_blood [ Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

O Blue wrote:
Manchester City, Shakhtar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim

Image

I agree with captain kirk.. Decent draw that.. *


















*I know it's Picard I'm a right closet trekkie.. :TopHat1

Author:  Danny's Studs [ Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

Couldn't be a better draw.

Author:  gibbonicus_andronicus [ Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

Shaktar is a bit if a trek, but damned good draw that

Author:  O Blue [ Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

wow... what a shite and a half this match is.

#ArtetaOut

Author:  NoddytheAdlingtonBlue [ Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

So Bernardo starts the season really well in the centre. He is shifted out to the wing (where he has never looked that good IMO) so that Gundogan can get minutes. Meanwhile we have Sane and Mahrez on the bench?

Fucking madness. Get Gundogan off, Sane on. Pace on both wings, ball retention and inventiveness in the middle. Got to be better than that first half surely?

Author:  kippax_in_my_blood [ Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

NoddytheAdlingtonBlue wrote:
So Bernardo starts the season really well in the centre. He is shifted out to the wing (where he has never looked that good IMO) so that Gundogan can get minutes. Meanwhile we have Sane and Mahrez on the bench?

Fucking madness. Get Gundogan off, Sane on. Pace on both wings, ball retention and inventiveness in the middle. Got to be better than that first half surely?

Absolutely called it..
Still need another but it's been better since then change..

We have been very poor tonight.
And it's odd because we're always looking good..

Author:  O Blue [ Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

champions league... meh.

Author:  Danny's Studs [ Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

Gonedoggin' gets a bad wrap. He does more than most think. Having said that I did not see last night. Where was Pep?

Author:  Gallagheresque [ Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

Ilkay does seem to bare the brunt of criticism. I'm having more problems with Fernandinho at the moment, perhaps should have got another DM in when we could, though i wouldn't mind having a better look at Stones playing there, sprayed some nice passes out to the wing last night when in their half.

Hope we fucking steamroll Cardiff






The club, not the actual city.

Author:  kippax_in_my_blood [ Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

Bad day at the office and it's no big deal.
We will turn it around .
Blame arteta..lol

Author:  NoddytheAdlingtonBlue [ Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Official Champions League Thread

I am still waiting for the player we bought from Dortmund to turn up. I was genuinely excited when he signed, loved the way he carried the ball forwards, committed players and created opportunities for others. Rarely has he done it at City

Page 94 of 94 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/