http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8705_6884133,00.html

Twat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:53 am 

Quote:
REDKNAPP CALLS FOR FIXTURE CHANGE
Posted 19/04/11 11:23EmailPrintSave

Tottenham v Arsenal. Click here to bet.
Harry Redknapp fears suspicion will hang over Manchester City's clash with Stoke unless the Premier League move the fixture which could prove vital to Tottenham's chances of qualifying for next year's Champions League.

Should City beat Stoke in the FA Cup final, the Potters' only chance of making it into next year's Europa League will be if Roberto Mancini's men beat Spurs to the fourth Champions League qualification space.

Stoke and City face each other in the league at Eastlands on May 17, three days after the Cup final, meaning defeat in that fixture could help Tony Pulis' side qualify for Europe.

While there is no suggestion that Pulis' squad would throw the match, Spurs feel that playing the game after the Cup final would be wrong given the lucrative prize on offer for the side finishing fourth in the Barclays Premier League.

Spurs are yet to lodge a request to the Premier League asking them to rearrange the fixture although Redknapp made his feelings clear on the matter today, saying: "I think the authorities should look at it. I spoke to the chairman about it last night and we feel it should be changed.

"I'm sure Tony Pulis wouldn't want to lose any game but I think there is a problem with it.

"In peoples' eyes it is a problem and I think it's bad timing.

"I wouldn't say that Stoke would go there and not try to win but I think the whole thing would be surrounded by people looking at the game thinking: 'What's going on?'"

Part of the reason behind Redknapp's insistence that the game be rearranged is due to how close the race for the final qualification place is.

Spurs trail City by three points and could draw level with their big-spending rivals if they beat Arsenal in tomorrow's north London derby at White Hart Lane.

Redknapp has been glowing in his admiration for Arsenal this season, tipping the Gunners to pip Manchester United to the title on several occasions.

A poor run of form since their unexpected Carling Cup final loss to Birmingham has seen Arsene Wenger's team slip behind the Red Devils in the title race though, and they now sit six points behind the leaders with six matches remaining.

Redknapp admits he has been surprised by Arsenal's poor form and thinks their fans may look back at the season at the end of the year and think what might have been.

"They had a couple of games at home they would have thought they should have won and they threw a great opportunity away after they only took a point at the weekend (against Liverpool)," Redknapp said.

"If they had taken those points, you look at where they would be with Man United to play at home - they would have been in pole position. It's amazing how it's turned out."

Redknapp's team will be confident of overcoming their neighbours after they came from behind to claim a 3-2 victory at the Emirates Stadium in November.

A win tomorrow would see the club complete their first league double over their bitter rivals in 18 years, and further elevate Redknapp's reputation within the game.

yesterday called. it wants it's slander against stoke throwing a game back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:23 pm 

redknapp could fuck off yesterday and he can fuck off today

Aguero