Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 am

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:29 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
if you dont think that trying to ruin a person's knee is cheating then we are going to disagree all day long.

I think "Dirty twat" accurately covered my feelings on that. I would seriously expect people to use a bit of common sense to be fair. It's glaringly implicit in the statement.

GOOOOOOOOO Danny!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:39 pm 

cooder wrote:
I think "Dirty twat" accurately covered my feelings on that. I would seriously expect people to use a bit of common sense to be fair. It's glaringly implicit in the statement.

GOOOOOOOOO Danny!!!

Spaff junkee.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:40 pm 

from the Mirror website (quickly googled Neil Warnock opinion) so doesn't carry the most gravitas. But for a quick search it echoes my feelings pretty succinctly:

Why it's time Neil Warnock started taking responsibility for his teams' failings

By Steve Stammers

Published 06:02 17/02/10

* (1)
Recommend (5)

Neil-Warnock-Crystal-Palace-cropped

Don't you just love Neil Warnock? Here is one of the most balanced men in football management - in that he has a chip on both shoulders.

And for a qualified chiropodist, he does have a nasty habit of putting his foot in it.

But his skills in the art of pedicure are not the problem. Tunnel vision and selective memory appear to be his achilles heel.

After the dynamic and hugely-entertaining draw with Aston Villa in Sunday's FA Cup fifth round tie, what was Warnock's major concern ?

The mistake by referee Kevin Friend and his assistant Trevor Massey in giving a corner to Villa late in the game which brought the equaliser from Stiliyan Petrov.

He complained it should have been a goal kick and that linesman Massey should be banned "for weeks".

No mention of the fact that Palace failed to defend a corner properly - and no mention of the moment that the referee was indeed his friend and did Warnock a huge favour.

That came in the second half when Palace striker Alan Lee - who was so wound-up that he had been an accident waiting to happen all afternoon - clearly flung an elbow recklessly into the face of Villa left back Stephen Warnock.

If Warnock of Villa had been a cheat, he would have collapsed in a heap. Instead he just rubbed the top of his head when he might have been looking on the Selhurst Park pitch for the teeth he would have lost had Lee's elbow been lower or he had been three inches taller.

Strangely, Warnock of Palace did not mention the incident or thank Mr Friend for showing the Irishman yellow when it could easily have been red.

And to his eternal, credit, Martin O'Neill kept his counsel on the affair.

But it should have been no surprise that Warnock blamed someone else for a result that did not go his way. In his world, it is always someone else's fault ... he is always the victim of injustice.

He might want to study the philosophy of Karma - in other words, what goes around comes around.

Remember 2007 - or more precisely, the latter end of the season when Warnock was manager of Sheffield United.

Remember the furore as he made a scathing attacking on Rafa Benitez for fielding an under-strength agaunst a Fulham side who, like the Blades, were fighting relegation? Cue memory loss.

A few weeks earlier - on April 17 to be precise - Warnock conceded that he would leave out several established members of his first team for a league game at Old Trafford.

He reasoned - quite understandably - that the next league game for Sheffield United was against Charlton another outfit battling for survival. A full strength team was a must.

The outcome? Manchester United won 2-0 and Sheffield United gained a valuable point in a 1-1 draw at The Valley on April 21.

I bet Benitez and title-chasing Liverpool were well pleased with that ploy.

Even then, Sheffield United had only to draw their last game at home against Wigan - who incidentally had the play a considerable chunk of the game with ten men.

They lost 2-1. Whose fault ? Why it was West Ham's who played Carlos Tevez and the Premier League who has sanctioned it.

The Argentinean's credentials had been open to question all season because of third party ownership but he was allowed to play. Never mind Sheffield United had only to hold out against ten men.

Not Warnock's fault, though, clearly.

Now it appears that Queen's Park Rangers are interested in taking Warnock from cash-strapped Palace to Loftus Road. Good luck to them.

They will have the considerable consolation of knowing that if they do lose a game - which seems to be something of a habit down in Shepherd's Bush - it won't be down to Neil Warnock.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:42 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Spaff junkee.

ever used a cock ring? The missus has bought me one, not tried it yet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:43 pm 

cooder wrote:

tried it, mrs hated it

Aguero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:44 pm 

cooder wrote:

I have not. I understand long term use it will ruin your piece. My stayability is generally good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:44 pm 

Timpblue wrote:
tried it, mrs hated it

even one with a clitoral stimulator attached?

Is it good for wanking with aswell, or just designed for sex?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:46 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
I have not. I understand long term use it will ruin your piece. My stayability is generally good.

didn't even realise it did that, was more concerned with more powerful ejaculations/extra stimulation etc

My stayability varies ftr. On average I think I fare well