Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Colour me so surprised
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:19 pm 

New QPR manager Neil Warnock has instructed his players to wear shinpads in training to step up the intensity of the sessions.

Warnock can fuck off, my grandad would be spitting if he was still alive that this clown was in charge of his beloved hoops

Aguero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:24 pm 

Can't stand the bloke meself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:45 pm 

I love Warnock. How the fact is that even a news item? Footballers wearing shinpads OMGZ.

Warnock is fucking ace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:00 pm 

I'd like reasons for why he's shit? I quite like him but my opinion may swing when I hear stories.

Also, did he leave Palace in the shit? No, the owner hasnt got any money, hard enough when you've got funds at hand but ongoing unpaid wages etc could just be the tip of the iceberg. Jordan sounds a reet cock.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:02 pm 

Timpblue wrote:
New QPR manager Neil Warnock has instructed his players to wear shinpads in training to step up the intensity of the sessions.

Not the worst idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:07 pm 

I love the smell of shinpads in the morning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:12 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
I'd like reasons for why he's shit? I quite like him but my opinion may swing when I hear stories.

Also, did he leave Palace in the shit? No, the owner hasnt got any money, hard enough when you've got funds at hand but ongoing unpaid wages etc could just be the tip of the iceberg. Jordan sounds a reet cock.

That Jordan he's another one. Him and Warnock i just hate them but i can't really give a valid reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:15 pm 

warnock i'm not sure about. something makes me want him to be silent but sometimes i don't hate him. that jordan bloke should be sealed in his vat of permatan though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:18 pm 

Jordan looks a right cock, aye, and his media statements are hilarious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:21 pm 

I say sometimes if ever talking about football in general i'll go...That Steven Jordan what a tit!!

Then realise it's Simon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:27 pm 

Simon Jordon is a cock. I wonder if the smug mullet headed twat will ask for his job back on Dragon's Den.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:56 pm 

Warnock reminds me of those motherfucker players like Michael Brown, Gabriel Heinze etc (yes, I'm struggling to think of the exact players) but basically ones who are dirty as fuck and don't mind being dangerous with it (saw Heinze go in awfully on Dunne once) but as soon as are touched go down like a fucking sack of spuds. For all that Keane was, at least he wasn't a dirty twat and a cheating diving one.

Warnock is always giving it this and that about refs and how hard done to he is and yet wouldn't think twice about cheating to get his own way. He sent players on to get sent off to get a game cancelled once don't forget.

On top of all that, he thinks he is the dogs bollox. Much like Robbie Savage. You've found your level, now fuck off. And much like Savage, he can be amusing within the media (I actually did like that article on Warnock when they were playing us in the cup - but that's primarily cos we were complimented nicely out of it).

Also on top of that, he plays dirty bastard football. Chris Morgan is a through and through Warnock player. He meets my criteria at least of being able to take it aswell as give it, but the man is still a fucking thug.

Warnock can fuck IMO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:03 pm 

cooder wrote:
Warnock reminds me of those motherfucker players like Michael Brown, Gabriel Heinze etc (yes, I'm struggling to think of the exact players) but basically ones who are dirty as fuck and don't mind being dangerous with it (saw Heinze go in awfully on Dunne once) but as soon as are touched go down like a fucking sack of spuds. For all that Keane was, at least he wasn't a dirty twat and a cheating diving one.

Warnock is always giving it this and that about refs and how hard done to he is and yet wouldn't think twice about cheating to get his own way. He sent players on to get sent off to get a game cancelled once don't forget.

On top of all that, he thinks he is the dogs bollox. Much like Robbie Savage. You've found your level, now fuck off. And much like Savage, he can be amusing within the media (I actually did like that article on Warnock when they were playing us in the cup - but that's primarily cos we were complimented nicely out of it).

Also on top of that, he plays dirty bastard football. Chris Morgan is a through and through Warnock player. He meets my criteria at least of being able to take it aswell as give it, but the man is still a fucking thug.

Warnock can fuck IMO

* what?! He is filthy twat and cheated by trying injure players.
* Craig Bellamy ftr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:04 pm 

this

most QPR fans will tell you that they consider themselves in the 'west ham school of football' tradition - they don't care if they are successfull as long as they play good football - there's a reason why stan bowles and rodney marsh are still heroes there

well, warnock isn't, he's a twat who plays ugly football and is even uglier in the flesh

Aguero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:11 pm 

cooder wrote:

Warnock can fuck IMO

Alfe Inge Haaland, need i say more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:17 pm 

Gallagheresque wrote:
Alfe Inge Haaland, need i say more.

you've part quoted. He isn't a dirty twat AND a dirty diving cheating twat. He is dirty

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:19 pm 

he was a dirty twat and a diving bastard at teh same time.

too slow too slow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:19 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
* what?! He is filthy twat and cheated by trying injure players.
* Craig Bellamy ftr.

cheating diving twat = all one explanation. Not two seperate accusations.

But go ahead and be dumb, you've got it down pretty good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:22 pm 

if you dont think that trying to ruin a person's knee is cheating then we are going to disagree all day long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:25 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
if you dont think that trying to ruin a person's knee is cheating then we are going to disagree all day long.

not cheating per se, as he is just being a dirty bastard rather than a deceitful one. despicable all the same but there is a distinction to make.