Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:13 am 

I'd like Newcastle and Middlesbrough to go down. Dislike them both.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:17 am 

Personally, i'd prefer to get rid of Fat Sam and his prehistoric, agricultural football, or Megson, but you can't have it all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:24 am 

I'd definitely like to see that back of Fat Sam but I don't see it happening, it'll be the 3 who are in the relegation zone already, or possibly one of them swapping with Hull.

Can't believe he's still whinging on about how he should have been given the England job, everything he's done since has proved that he wasn't up to it. I pissed myself when they showed that bird shatting on him on MOTD2 last night :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:29 am 

South East Citizen wrote:
I'd definitely like to see that back of Fat Sam but I don't see it happening, it'll be the 3 who are in the relegation zone already, or possibly one of them swapping with Hull.

Can't believe he's still whinging on about how he should have been given the England job, everything he's done since has proved that he wasn't up to it. I pissed myself when they showed that bird shatting on him on MOTD2 last night :D

I missed that. Bird shitting on him? Does he like golden showers as well?:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:05 pm 

I'd love to see Newcastle go down just to laugh at the tears of thousands of fat shirtless geordies.

I've got a mate who's a Boro fan so I'd like to see them stay up. Blackburn can go down instead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:18 pm 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
I'd love to see Newcastle go down just to laugh at the tears of thousands of fat shirtless geordies.

I've got a mate who's a Boro fan so I'd like to see them stay up. Blackburn can go down instead.

you know, i've been thinking the same thing this weekend. You know it's coming. Last day of the season, and they'll all be there, tears flowing down their naked beerguts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:19 pm 

Shearer playing three at the back equals certain relegation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:26 pm 

Bluewythy wrote:
Shearer playing three at the back equals certain relegation.

well, he's playing wingers at full back, midfielders that can't run, and strikers that can't score. Recipe for the drop if you ask me. I can't see them beating Portsmouth at home at the weekend. They won't want to lose that one, and let Newcastle close the gap. I think Portsmouth will take a point there. Then they have Fulham at home, and as we know, Fulham are a canny, crafty little side. They have Liverpool away, forget that. They're for the chop. Oh, and not forgetting Newcastle v Middlesbrough - loser definitely for the chop.

Where's Joey Barton when they need him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:40 pm 

Half Bassman Half Biscuit wrote:
well, he's playing wingers at full back, midfielders that can't run, and strikers that can't score. Recipe for the drop if you ask me. I can't see them beating Portsmouth at home at the weekend. They won't want to lose that one, and let Newcastle close the gap. I think Portsmouth will take a point there. Then they have Fulham at home, and as we know, Fulham are a canny, crafty little side. They have Liverpool away, forget that. They're for the chop. Oh, and not forgetting Newcastle v Middlesbrough - loser definitely for the chop.

Where's Joey Barton when they need him?

Has he been banged up again?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:40 pm 

The thought of relegation to City sends shivers down my testacles, thankfully we are now safe although this season we were never really in danger. I dont hate Newcastle or it's fans and relegation is a fucking horrible thing to endure frankly but if you deserve it, well guess what, you go down. Newcastle has too many terrible players and a list of 'super-star' players who have done nothing. Joey Barton to the rescue! :rolleyes: Michael 'physio appointment' Owen! Alan 'I used to be excellent' Smith! Mark Viduka, hell they have even managed to ruin Damien Duff?! If they dont go down they will scrape in to 17th by their foreskin. Then what, spend loads in summer? They have problems, big efffing problems. Actually, you're right, I friggin hate Newcastle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:42 pm 

slart wrote:
Has he been banged up again?

I've no idea. If he hasn't he should be, just because....:approve:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:44 pm 

If Newcastle do go their wage bill will fuck them right up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:45 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
The thought of relegation to City sends shivers down my testacles, thankfully we are now safe although this season we were never really in danger. I dont hate Newcastle or it's fans and relegation is a fucking horrible thing to endure frankly but if you deserve it, well guess what, you go down. Newcastle has too many terrible players and a list of 'super-star' players who have done nothing. Joey Barton to the rescue! :rolleyes: Michael 'physio appointment' Owen! Alan 'I used to be excellent' Smith! Mark Viduka, hell they have even managed to ruin Damien Duff?! If they dont go down they will scrape in to 17th by their foreskin. Then what, spend loads in summer? They have problems, big efffing problems. Actually, you're right, I friggin hate Newcastle.

they've got no money to spend in the summer. if they don't go now, they'll go next season. A bit like Leeds, you knew they were gonna go sometime. I heard that Newcastle have got £10m in the summer. That should be enough to buy 3 or 4 championship players to launch a promotion bid.:approve:

Was it me, or did Viduka look like one of those fat useless doleys, that's being discussed in the other thread?:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:48 pm 

Badger wrote:
If Newcastle do go their wage bill will fuck them right up.

what's Owen on? £90 grand a week?? You ain't going to be able to pay that when you're playing Barnsley away. he'll be offski anyway, whether they stay up or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:49 pm 

they've got no money to spend in the summer. if they don't go now, they'll go next season. A bit like Leeds, you knew they were gonna go sometime. I heard that Newcastle have got £10m in the summer. That should be enough to buy 3 or 4 championship players to launch a promotion bid.:approve:

Was it me, or did Viduka look like one of those fat useless doleys, that's being discussed in the other thread?:D

I heart Vidukes for obvious reasons but he's just old now. He was old at Boro, he is finished now. SPL Mark?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:51 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
I heart Vidukes for obvious reasons but he's just old now. He was old at Boro, he is finished now. SPL Mark?

He'd fit in in the Championship. That'll be his level these days.:D I know he was a great striker, but it's gone now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:51 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
I heart Vidukes for obvious reasons but he's just old now. He was old at Boro, he is finished now. A-League Mark?

Fixed

I was born with "
methemoglobinemia"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:52 pm 

He'd fit in in the Championship. That'll be his level these days.:D I know he was a great striker, but it's gone now.

Remember he had a hat-trick or maybe 4? against Liverpool one time. Amazing display.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:53 pm 

Here's one for you:

Out of the Middlesborough and Newcastle teams, who would you rescue, for City, from 2 sinking ships? I can't really think of anyone. I think we've already taken Newcastle's best player, Shay Given, and Boro, i don't think i'd really want anyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:54 pm 

Here's one for you:

Out of the Middlesborough and Newcastle teams, who would you rescue, for City, from 2 sinking ships? I can't really think of anyone. I think we've already taken Newcastle's best player, Shay Given, and Boro, i don't think i'd really want anyone.

Martins at a stretch

I was born with "
methemoglobinemia"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next