Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:26 am 

the ghost of gibbi wrote:
As well structured and funny as your post was Damocles, you got the wrong person mate :D

i wondered what he was talking about :eek:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:28 am 

rooneywonder wrote:

Suppose we get that many WUM's on here it's an easy mistake to make. Plus his username was "rooney" or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:29 am 

Jona_Volume wrote:
Suppose we get that many WUM's on here it's an easy mistake to make. Plus his username was "rooney" or something.

oh right i'll forgive him if he ever admits to his mistake....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:29 am 

rooneywonder wrote:

In the past 3(ish) days, three different users have signed up, all with the name of Rooney in their name. I know how forums work, trolls come over, fuck up a couple of accounts then make a serious one.
The writing style is the same, and I'm suspicious you're not him. I await to become convinced.

Answer the questions, rag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:30 am 

damocles wrote:
In the past 3(ish) days, three different users have signed up, all with the name of Rooney in their name. I know how forums work, trolls come over, fuck up a couple of accounts then make a serious one.
The writing style is the same, and I'm suspicious you're not him. I await to become convinced.

Answer the questions, rag.

No because they wasn't for me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:31 am 

And i've never EVER spoke to any other man utd fans that use this forum...i keep myself to myself

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:37 am 

There ARE worse crimes than being a Manchester United fan guys, wait until this guy actually starts acting like a twat before you all jump down his neck. We've had happy banter with fans of plenty of other teams so I don't mind doing the same for a United fan, as long as they're not from Surrey and the closest they get to Manchester is watching Shameless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:37 am 

rooneywonder wrote:
And i've never EVER spoke to any other man utd fans that use this forum...i keep myself to myself

You guys can check yourselves, but to me - the bad capitalisation, the shoddy grammar, the trailing full stops, the half-arsed punctuation (which is correct in some places, and non-existant in others) is suspicious.

You are either him, educated to the same level as him, or know him. Either way, you can fuck off.

I also notice you haven't answered any questions about OT (that's Old Trafford mate, its what your fans call your ground).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:38 am 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
There ARE worse crimes than being a Manchester United fan guys, wait until this guy actually starts acting like a twat before you all jump down his neck. We've had happy banter with fans of plenty of other teams so I don't mind doing the same for a United fan, as long as they're not from Surrey and the closest they get to Manchester is watching Shameless.

Correct.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:38 am 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:

Conker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:39 am 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:

Name one.

Maybe it's just me, but I've had my fill of rags for this week. I apologise if my personal crusade doesn't reflect the views of the forum at large.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:42 am 

damocles wrote:
I apologise if my personal crusade doesn't reflect the views of the forum at large.

I think it comes across worse on our behalf when we go mad at rags just for being on here. Fair enough if they act like twats and starting blurting out "How many years" and all the usual boring shite. But if they wanna discuss things sensibly then I've no problem with them being here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:43 am 

damocles wrote:
Name one.

Maybe it's just me, but I've had my fill of rags for this week. I apologise if my personal crusade doesn't reflect the views of the forum at large.

Being an FC United of Manchester fan. The only club i hate more than the rags. At least United fans didn't abandon their club the moment something happened they didn't like. I have nothing but contempt for the FCUM's and their fans.

Oh there's also the hypocritical fuckers who support both. That completely defeats the point of FCUM. Twats the lot of 'em.

United fans are misguided, FCUM fans are wankers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:46 am 

Jona_Volume wrote:
I think it comes across worse on our behalf when we go mad at rags just for being on here. Fair enough if they act like twats and starting blurting out "How many years" and all the usual boring shite. But if they wanna discuss things sensibly then I've no problem with them being here.

Fair enough, I shall give rooneywonder a chance to show how much of a twat he is before I start flaming. I am still suspicious of his identity, but shall keep the hatred to a minimum. Sorry rooneywonder, your predecessors have spoilt the atmosphere for you a bit, and this week hasn't exactly been the funnest time to be a City fan surround by rags.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:49 am 

Can we make this the official test for all United fans who come on here saying they're from Manchester and they go every game? I'd love to see how many can actually fill it in.

Quote:
Tell me then, where did you sit? What entrance did you get in through?
What is the road called at the top of Sir Matt Busby Way (and that is a belting question, because it's 'official name' isn't what people actually call it)?

Which pub did you drink in? Where did you get some food from and how much did it cost? How did you travel to the game? If by car, where did you park? IF bus, what number and from where? If any other mode, let us know.

Did you buy a programme? How much was it? How much are the refreshments inside the ground?

I have been to Old Trafford many times for the derby and I can comfortably answer all of these questions, and that's from a City fan. I would expect a United fan such as yourself to get all of these.

I'll give you 5 minutes to answer all of these, any longer and you're looking up the answer.