Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:50 pm 

Nuff said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:52 pm 

Bastard wrote:
Does the BNP openly discriminate these days? I was under the impression it was trying to clean up its act, ludicrous as it sounds.

not as openly but policies they have definitely do

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:55 pm 

Bastard wrote:
Does the BNP openly discriminate these days? I was under the impression it was trying to clean up its act, ludicrous as it sounds.

You're right...Trying to make people think they are anything more than a laughing stock is a ludicrous enterprise

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:56 pm 

I wonder if the Chief Constable's Order of 2004 also bans member of the police from being members of The Saviour Sect or any of the London/Birmingham mosques which openly discriminate against Jews?

I suspect that won't be the case. Not that I'm saying it should btw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:01 pm 

nah it should be. position of power means you should be impartial. but then minority representation in the police is so piss poor, what with them all being neo nazi's (allegedly), that it probably isn't an issue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:05 pm 

Bastard wrote:

Have a look at their website. The first thing you will see are bits about improving healthcare and education.

However you don't have to look too far for articles on skull dimensions, Alfred the Great, plots to find the Holy Grail and Jewish Conspiracy theories.

They are a pack of twats.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:07 pm 

slart wrote:
Have a look at their website. The first thing you will see are bits about improving healthcare and education.

However you don't have to look too far for articles on skull dimensions, Alfred the Great, plots to find the Holy Grail and Jewish Conspiracy theories.

concur

you can't polish a turd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:10 pm 

Bastard wrote:
I wonder if the Chief Constable's Order of 2004 also bans member of the police from being members of The Saviour Sect or any of the London/Birmingham mosques which openly discriminate against Jews?

I suspect that won't be the case. Not that I'm saying it should btw.

Hmmm...you a spokesperson Bastard?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:17 pm 

For which one? ;)

Nah, I just don't think having rules saying people can't openly have political affiliations is wrong, no matter what bunch of morons they may have an allegiance to. Having this rule won't stop any dibble being in the BNP, they'll just keep it behind closed doors, so what's the point?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:17 pm 

slart wrote:

Partington Blue wrote:
concur

you can't polish a turd

but you can hit em with a big stick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:20 pm 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
but you can hit em with a big stick.

this is true

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:21 pm 

slart wrote:

Is that true though? Having never had the urge to look at their website I couldn't possibly comment, but you've just piqued my curiosity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:25 pm 

whats the other far right one, stormcloud or stormfront or something? that's good for a laugh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:27 pm 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
whats the other far right one, stormcloud or stormfront or something? that's good for a laugh.

Stormfront is the biggest right wing site on the net...has everyone on there...even those american pillowheads...I used to be quite active in ridiculing them on the net a few years ago...ended up having a thread dedicated solely to me which I was quite proud of...threats on my life aside hahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:32 pm 

Bastard wrote:
Is that true though? Having never had the urge to look at their website I couldn't possibly comment, but you've just piqued my curiosity.

Direct from website

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question. We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:33 pm 

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Stormfront is the biggest right wing site on the net...has everyone on there...even those american pillowheads...I used to be quite active in ridiculing them on the net a few years ago...ended up having a thread dedicated solely to me which I was quite proud of...threats on my life aside hahaha

kudos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:36 pm 

Partington Blue wrote:
Direct from website

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question. We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries

Is that discriminatory? If so against which ethnic group? Its fairly daft in points, but I don't see why anyone should be sacked for agreeing with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:37 pm 

Bastard wrote:

I had a look at their site a while back and the news sections and basic policies are sane enough.

However, the historical and social articles are beyond bizarre.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:45 pm 

Bastard wrote:
I don't see why anyone should be sacked for agreeing with it.

You're right...they should have executed him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:48 pm 

Bastard wrote:
Is that discriminatory? If so against which ethnic group? Its fairly daft in points, but I don't see why anyone should be sacked for agreeing with it.

it is all in the wording and the underlying meanings.

native. what do they mean by that. I am from Irish heritage so am i native. They have also had articles about the encouragement of repatriating people and it seems more like bullying.

In 1998, Griffin, along with Paul Ballard, was convicted of violating section 19 of the Public Order Act 1986, relating to incitement to racial hatred for his editorship of issue 12 of The Rune, published in 1996.

The complaint regarding the magazine was made by Alex Carlile QC, who was the Liberal Democrat MP for Montgomeryshire at the time. He had asked the police to obtain for him a copy of the magazine, which they did. After reading it, the MP called the police again and complained about its content, whereupon the police raided Griffin's home and charged him. He was convicted and received a nine-month prison sentence, suspended for two years, and was fined £2,300. Griffin claims that the law under which he was convicted "is an unjust law and he therefore has no obligation to follow it".

This was for referring to the holocaust as the "Holohoax".

Nick Griffin is ex NF. they need to look clean. the public face of british racism and facism

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next