Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:46 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Wales v England
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:49 pm 

This looks a thoroughly interesting match up, two footballing goliaths battling it out for...oh who gives a toss.

Why the fuck do black people make so much noise in a cinema, what is that all about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:10 pm 

And people opening a sentence; 'I'm no being funny but...'

And then say something normally offensive to whom they are speaking.

Why do students have to speak/shout so that everyone hears them? Buses, cafes, pubs etc. As if they are showing off, but no one truly cares, it winds people up cos they're c nts. And their want to sit en masse in public places? Like shopping centre doorways, or middle of footpaths, or train station tunnels.

People who you start telling an amusing anecdote to and they cut you off mid-sentence to tell you a story with a similar subject but it was so much greater for many reasons, and you let 'em go and when they finish they realise what they did and say 'oh sorry, I cut you off, you were saying?'.

A group of girls approach to conversations: everyone speak at once to create a cacophany, yelling and squealing is acceptable, you throw in as much nonsense as you want and equally you only pick out the bits you want to reply to and go off on that tangent of chat. It is a conversation whirlpool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:55 pm 

So Bale is out of the squad "injured" any chance of Hart Barry Milner and Lescott getting "injured" ???? also all our players on international duty getting "injured" Can we not recall all our players back and give them a rest??? I don't give a Monkeys about England, It's all about our Run in till the end of the season now. Fuck Fifa, Blatter and his Monkey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:57 pm 

The whole set up is fucked up. Seems Rednapp and Ferguson can do as they please.

Worse than that, you are dirtying up MY thread with inconsequential football chat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:59 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
The whole set up is fucked up. Seems Rednapp and Ferguson can do as they please.

Worse than that, you are dirtying up MY thread with inconsequential football chat.

Sorry.

HEY!!! Cheryl Cole looks mighty fine in the papers today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:06 pm 

just going ever so slightly back on topic. Milner has mentioned today that his best role is in the centre of MF, has he told Bobby that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:10 pm 

As an Irish person, I hate wales more than England, so much so I refuse to give them their capital letter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:11 pm 

Gallagheresque wrote:
just going ever so slightly back on topic. Milner has mentioned today that his best role is in the centre of MF, has he told Bobby that.

Right wing aint working out for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:14 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Right wing aint working out for him.

I never really knew which position he played in at Villa, thought he was versatile all along the MF. Oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:00 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
And people opening a sentence; 'I'm no being funny but...'

And then say something normally offensive to whom they are speaking.

Why do students have to speak/shout so that everyone hears them? Buses, cafes, pubs etc. As if they are showing off, but no one truly cares, it winds people up cos they're c nts. And their want to sit en masse in public places? Like shopping centre doorways, or middle of footpaths, or train station tunnels.

People who you start telling an amusing anecdote to and they cut you off mid-sentence to tell you a story with a similar subject but it was so much greater for many reasons, and you let 'em go and when they finish they realise what they did and say 'oh sorry, I cut you off, you were saying?'.

A group of girls approach to conversations: everyone speak at once to create a cacophany, yelling and squealing is acceptable, you throw in as much nonsense as you want and equally you only pick out the bits you want to reply to and go off on that tangent of chat. It is a conversation whirlpool.

lol

welsh people aren't human. i maen fucking look at bale, that lower mandible screams part beast part neanderthal.

milner is not a winger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:02 pm 

Many Welsh people DO actually look like pixies. Bales is one. Like a fucking caricature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:04 pm 

some weird kind of genetic mutation, so that we may know their kind without even hearing them speak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:05 pm 

I am actually Welsh, I have that weird look thing going on. Welsh~Australian...is there a lower form of life?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:05 pm 

we wouldn't have gone to the expense of exporting welsh crims tbh

one of our art groups are doign portraits of all the staff at the minute, from photos. i was asked if i have any oriental in me.

so at least two of the pics look like a ginger oriental beardy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:35 pm 

Injured my Arse, Twitchers had a word as he has just come back from Injury.

Wales manager Gary Speed thinks that Gareth Bale's hamstring injury is unlikely to require more than 10 days of rehabilitation.

The Tottenham star will miss Saturday's Euro 2012 qualifier against England after the Football Association of Wales announced that he arrived for training at the start of the week at less than 100 per cent fitness.

After pulling out of a training session on Tuesday before having a scan on Wednesday, it was confirmed on Thursday, amid initial confusion as to the cause of the injury, that Bale would be unable to play this weekend.

The 21-year-old has therefore returned to Tottenham and his club will now aim to ensure their star asset is fit for the UEFA Champions League quarter-final first leg at Real Madrid on 5th April.

Bale had only played three matches for Spurs since returning from more than a month on the sidelines with a back problem, but Speed does not believe that there is reason for the North London club to panic over the latest setback.
Benefits

Asked if he thought the player was injury-prone, Speed told a press conference broadcast live on Sky Sports News on Thursday: "I don't think he's very fragile, his playing record this season when he played the first 30 games and the way he plays, he is so explosive, there comes a time in a season when he is going to need a rest.

"I'm sure he will play next week, I'm sure it [the injury] is only a 10-day thing."

Despite Bale being highlighted as one of the key players in Wales' bid to beat England in Cardiff, Speed stressed that he is more interested in the long-term rather than the short-term benefits of risking the winger.

"The next three-and-a-half years are more important than the next three-and-a-half days," added the former Sheffield United boss, who has inherited a side without a point from three matches in Euro 2012 qualifying Group G.

"We want to be successful and the best way we can be successful is to get our players out on the pitch in the best shape they can be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:44 am 

Surprisingly very Meh about this game today, nowhere near as excited as if it were a City game, anyways heres how i think we should line up.

Hart

Johnson Dawson Terry Cole

Lennon Parker Wilshire Young

Rooney Crouch

In all honesty though and going on form, i'd have Baines at LB but he won't get the nod ahead of Ashley.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:21 pm 

Hart, Johnson, Cole, Parker, Dawson, Terry, Lampard, Wilshere, Bent, Rooney, Young.

Subs: Green, Jagielka, Lescott, Milner, Downing, Defoe, Carroll.

so Barry, Crouch and Lennon dropped altogether.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:25 pm 

can't argue wiht that tbh, maybe a bit lopsided but i... don't particularly rate lennon. crouch ditto (wales aren't quite shit enough for him to score against them) and barry... yeah. so what, lampard and parker in the middle, wilshere on the right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:27 pm 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
can't argue wiht that tbh, maybe a bit lopsided but i... don't particularly rate lennon. crouch ditto (wales aren't quite shit enough for him to score against them) and barry... yeah. so what, lampard and parker in the middle, wilshere on the right?

TBH the team looks shit, i've heard Wilshire maybe on the left which of course is his natural position (Not)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:45 pm 

ahhh the age old tradition of going for names rather than team.

parker and wilshere in the middle, young and downing swapping wings through out the game.