Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:58 pm 

Get to fuck you serbian cunts...fucking dirty sore loser bastards..

lets go to war with them the wankers..that is some of the worst behaviour from a losing team, i have ever seen...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:00 pm 

Didn't watch it but had Talksport on.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:03 pm 

Gallagheresque wrote:

its on espn...terrible scenes mate..
pretty nasty stuff, coins thrown, kicks and punches thrown, monkey chants...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:06 pm 

kippax_in_my_blood wrote:
Gallagheresque wrote:

People saying Rose got sent off for reacting to racist chants.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:13 pm 

Gallagheresque wrote:
kippax_in_my_blood wrote:
Gallagheresque wrote:

People saying Rose got sent off for reacting to racist chants.

He was on a yellow...match had finished and it had kicked off all over.
what i saw was rose walking of..upset, and some serb player kept putting his arm around him, as if to protect him, but it seemed he was doing it more to wind him up, you know like the hand at the back of the neck and a little hair pull, ala italian style of wind up..
anyway, he kicked the ball into the crowd, then got a red, walked of and he danny made a monkey gesture ,like pulling his arms to his armpits like a monkey, basically saying yeah fuck you to the serb chants..

then at the tunnel it was just like a royal rumble...fucking nuts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:16 pm 

i was hoping someone would crack psycho, that would have been epic.... :lol:

edit...jeeesus..paul ince looks fooking double pissed off...i know his lad is there, but just summing up, you could tell he was snapping inside...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:54 am 

I am going to jump on bandwagon here: UEFA will no doubt do nothing but a token effort to deter racist behavior in light of last night's Serbia v England kids match. Paul Ince is right, if they were serious and want to start football in the direction of 2012 this is exactly the sort of thing they need to eradicate. We all stand by to see what little they do. Pathetic.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:12 am 

As if the racist chanting isn't bad enough seems our players were showered by coins and stones and a chair was even aimed in Butlands direction.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:08 am 

Sadly it's become the norm for this to happen in Serbia. They need to be clobbered before people become even more desensitized to it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:53 am 

they'll get the kind of fine that a player does for telling a referee to fuck himself.

wait, what am i thinking, that'd be a significant amount. sub-10k for sure. uefa are cunts.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:41 pm 

Uefa have opened disciplinary proceeding against the Serbian FA and The English FA after last night

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:08 pm 

Gallagheresque wrote:
Uefa have opened disciplinary proceeding against the Serbian FA and The English FA after last night

What the fuck did we do?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:32 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
I am going to jump on bandwagon here: UEFA will no doubt do nothing but a token effort to deter racist behavior in light of last night's Serbia v England kids match. Paul Ince is right, if they were serious and want to start football in the direction of 2012 this is exactly the sort of thing they need to eradicate. We all stand by to see what little they do. Pathetic.

you are 100 percent right mate..
platini said if the serbs do this again, after the last time a while back he would give them a ban..if he does i will be surprised..
he is as bad as them in that case as he just lets them get away with a fine or a slap on the wrist as it were.

And what i heard before , this statement from the serb fa, trying to blame us..its going to go on this, but i feel our fa, should not give in..

terrible night for football that..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:56 pm 

South East Citizen wrote:
Gallagheresque wrote:

What the fuck did we do?

Probably on the principle of taking 2 to make a fight.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:22 pm 

The Serbian FA last night issued an astonishing statement criticising England Under 21 player Danny Rose – denying any racism from their own fans.

Incredibly, officials claimed Rose was “unsportsmanlike” after he was hit by missiles from the crowd, subjected to race-hate monkey taunts throughout the European qualifier and attacked by fans at the final whistle on Tuesday.

Last night ruling football body UEFA said it was launching proceedings against Serbia over the disgusting behaviour of its fans and against both Serbia and England over the brawl which broke out at the end of the game.

But earlier Serbia denied there were ANY racist chants, saying: “There are preliminary reports of the match officials. None of them mentioned a racist situation.

"We expect the human and sports culture of our football friends from England will win over the spread of misinformation.”

Further on in the statement that could have been written by comic movie character Borat, the Serbian authorities blamed Rose, who last night joined calls for Serbia to be banned from internationals.

The Serbian rant continued: “FA of Serbia absolutely refuses and denies that there were any occurrences of racism before and during the match at the stadium in Krusevac.

“Making connection between the seen incident – a fight between members of the two teams – and racism has absolutely no ground and we consider it to be a total malevolence.

“Unfortunately, after the fourth minute of the additional time and the victory goal scored by the guest team, unpleasant scenes were seen on the pitch.

“And while most of the English team players celebrated the score, their player number three, Danny Rose, behaved in inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar manner towards supporters on the stands at the stadium in Krusevac, and for that he was shown a red card.”

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:05 am 

So UEFA have charged England and Serbia after Tues night fracas. Typical. It is comedy the way UEFA carry on, absolute farcical bunch of morons incapable regulating a sunday league. How it can possibly be construed that england players and staff did anything wrong is laughable. Perhaps Rose should not have kicked the ball away but he's already been dealt with, he's got his red card. As for serbian players and staff, that was disgusting. Neanderthalic fucking retards. I can see england and serbia receiving the same punishment here and the FA should react accordingly.

Good luck to serbia next time they come to england.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:51 am 

Do we have any Serbs in our team?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:18 am 

If you mean City- Kolarov and Nasty.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:39 am 

It was nice of the Serbs to remind us what cunts they are, even though it wasn't really necessary with the Karadzic trial starting this week. Still, better safe than sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:21 pm 

Serbia's prime minister calls for criminal charges against England's players and staff as FA consider boycotting the country
Serbia’s prime minister appeared to deepen hostilities with England following the rancorous under-21 international that ended in racist abuse and violence, suggesting that England’s players and coaching staff could face criminal charges for their part in clashes after the game.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/9616232/Serbias-prime-minister-calls-for-criminal-charges-against-Englands-players-and-staff-as-FA-consider-boycotting-the-country.html#

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next