Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:53 am 

Hi everybody!

My name is Santi, and i'm from Santander, in the north of Spain. Maybe someone remember this city, because in 2008/09 season, Manchester City played against my home team, Real Racing Club. It was an amazing game, with the result of 3-1, but we cried at the end, because we needed 2 more goals. And there's the reason of my topic. I couldn't get the PSG, Twente, Schalke or Man City jerseys, and i want to get them, because now that we are in Liga Adelante (Spanish second division, we finished 20th on last season) i see that i have no physical memmories from that ages. It's very dificult for me, i can't find anything!. I checked some pages like ebay and i don't find what i want. So, there's my question: Anyone of you could sell me a Man City jersey? It has to be size Medium, and the home jersey(light blue). I don't care if it's used, with name and number (always in good conditions) and not very expensive! :) If you makes this conditions, we can talk via private message

If my Topic is illegal, i'm sorry, i'm not familiarizated with this forum hehehe. Make what do you want, remove, or change the place ;) Thank you so much guys!

PD: Sorry for my poor english, i've been some years without talking english.
PD2: Congratulations for being Top team in Premier League!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:08 am 

mcfc.co.uk should be able to sort you out.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:35 am 

this one?

you could even get it with the great ^man's name on the back - http://www.uksoccershop.com/categories/1_201.html

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:43 am 

I don't have any I am willing to part with, sorry. Ebay is excellent for this stuff. Make sure you buy from a non-smoker so it doesn't stink. Cos smokers are evil selfish fuckpigs who will gladly pollute our world and kill babies and animals for the sake of personal gluttony. Most also have aids, and spread it willingly, thereby killing entire nations and in the very near future entire continents. It is why scientists have started the 'square kilometre array' project to try and establish what damage cigarette smokers have done to our universe because current methodology and technology is nowhere near fit enough to be able to quantify the sheer damage already incurred.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:01 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
I don't have any I am willing to part with, sorry. Ebay is excellent for this stuff. Make sure you buy from a non-smoker so it doesn't stink. Cos smokers are evil selfish fuckpigs who will gladly pollute our world and kill babies and animals for the sake of personal gluttony. Most also have aids, and spread it willingly, thereby killing entire nations and in the very near future entire continents. It is why scientists have started the 'square kilometre array' project to try and establish what damage cigarette smokers have done to our universe because current methodology and technology is nowhere near fit enough to be able to quantify the sheer damage already incurred.

you'll thank us for reducing the population when the food and water crisis hits.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:03 am 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
Danny's Studs wrote:

you'll thank us for reducing the population when the food and water crisis hits.

Stop killing children! :mad:

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:10 am 

Never!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:09 pm 

:lol: Smokers or not, Thanks everybody!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:40 pm 

Sveema, when you get a shirt can you please come back with a picture, of you wearing it, for us? Please.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:30 pm 

i just looked at all the kits, i haven't bought one in ten years :o

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:36 pm 

Last one I bought was the Elano pinstripe. I wear it never anyway, it's worse now that we're winning, an australian in London wearing a ManCity shirt. Nope.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:39 pm 

I refused to go into the gift shop once on a match day.

Plastics gonna plastic. :TopHat1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:49 pm 

Only plastics buy kits and attend games these days. You'll find the real hardcore in a pub on matchdays sporting a tiny MCFC ship / Lancashire rose badge in their lapel, occasionally glancing up at the TV in the corner when City score and muttering about Lee Bradbury.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:09 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:

Stop killing children! :mad:

but it's so addictive and easy

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:56 am 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
this one?

you could even get it with the great ^man's name on the back - http://www.uksoccershop.com/categories/1_201.html

and the player comes free with it! :whistle:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:11 am 

Manchester City Home shirt I get here http://www.footballtshirteu.com/clearance-football-shirts-20132014-manchester-city-home-p-198.html. Their prices are low, as long as £ 25.00. But do not be surprised, this is their discounted price.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:25 am 

yepsen wrote:

Manchester City Home shirt I get here http://www.footballtshirteu.com/clearance-football-shirts-20132014-manchester-city-home-p-198.html. Their prices are low, as long as £ 25.00. But do not be surprised, this is their discounted price.

You're allowed to wear trousers/shorts with it though??

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:13 am 

yepsen wrote:

Not now boner, not now...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:15 am 

Too late.. :shifty:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:43 pm 

ive just bought a stone island cardi..not saying how much like..

ain't that what footie fans wear....*

Thugs... 8-)