Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:40 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:56 pm 

this isn't live yet, but would appreciate any and all feedback (and being bad is actually good - constructively speaking, in terms of criticism)

thanks everyone

Z

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zanywordart/626770856?token=4f9b7c4c

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:49 pm 

Zany, in some ways I admire your neck, but please could you tell me why I would buy a piece of your tack when I cam purchase very decent official gear at comparable prices and therefore putting money back into the clubs coffers?

Ps you're not zany you're a greedy little c nt trying to feed of the clubs (fingers crossed) success..
Btw I don't buy into this interweb insult thing but I think you should go and fuck yourself...

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:07 pm 

ZanyForCity wrote:
would appreciate any and all feedback

ThunderinScitters wrote:
you're a greedy little c*nt .......... you should go and fuck yourself...

Hope that's the feedback you were looking for! :)

Now fuck off and die.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:29 am 

ThunderinScitters wrote:
Zany, in some ways I admire your neck, but please could you tell me why I would buy a piece of your tack when I cam purchase very decent official gear at comparable prices and therefore putting money back into the clubs coffers?

Ps you're not zany you're a greedy little c nt trying to feed of the clubs (fingers crossed) success..
Btw I don't buy into this interweb insult thing but I think you should go and fuck yourself...

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, and I've got no truck with having things any other way.

The City Store, as good as some of their stuff is (and I've got at least a half-dozen pieces of it myself, some of which is still in decent shape) doesn't have any insulting mugs likely to needle any United supporters - which is what we're producing in a nice way; this is where we jumped off.

The other stuff we can also do, and do it any which way we like; and this is what we're about.

It's not an attempt at competing with any official merchandise, it's just our own ideas and opening things up to a little creativity and being different. If you try and get your own shirts printed up with concepts that you want and/or design, you'll quickly find you have to spend an awful lot of money. What we're looking to do is cut through all of that, and offer people (if they of the same mind) a way of having a little fun and being a little expressive, and something that's a little unique.

I do appreciate your comments though, and thank you for taking the time to post them.

Let's hope that come tomorrow afternoon we're all smiling together and enjoying the day.