Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Joey The Barton
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:29 pm 

I have told him

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:33 pm 

kippax_in_my_blood wrote:
Cloudy O'Rabia wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/14/joey-barton-twitter-alan-shearer

When is someone going to batter this fucker?

I bet hughes fucks him off, and he is going to be in shit creek without a paddle..
And as soon as his career is done, he will become a nobody just like me...
I would have loved vinny to drop him, but there are differences ..one has class, the other is a cu^t...

Odious little toad was quite funny ... :lol:

The thing Joey Barton fails to understand, is that his little entourage is just a bunch of freeloading hangers on, as he is a well paid (in)famous footballer.
You on the other-hand are well liked and have plenty of genuine friends.
Now be a good lad and get another round of drinks in for your 'mates'. ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:49 am 

Recieves 12 match ban. Apparently hes considering an apeal!!
(the boy needs help)
Longest ban since Cuntonas Hong-Kong Fooey kick

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:58 am 

It should be more than 12. However this thread should maybe be under Anything else.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:00 am 

conk

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:00 am 

Morning Balks! Where do you live mate?

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:02 am 

ThunderinScitters wrote:
Longest ban since Cuntonas Hong-Kong Fooey kick

Didn't camel mouth get nine months?

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:25 am 

off field stuff, isn't that different?

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:28 am 

camel mouth?

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:32 am 

I reckon Allardyce will take him at West Ham.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:47 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
camel mouth?

aka the wereduck, the best defender ever to walk the earth, pug, wobbly gob, the shit part of the Ferdinand-Vidic centre half pairing...

Delete as appropriate

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:45 pm 

Markered Man wrote:
Danny's Studs wrote:
camel mouth?

aka the wereduck, the best defender ever to walk the earth, pug, wobbly gob, the shit part of the Ferdinand-Vidic centre half pairing...

Delete as appropriate

Plug.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:21 pm 

Let me get that for you

Markered Man wrote:
Danny's Studs wrote:
camel mouth?

Delete as appropriate

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:46 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
camel mouth?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:51 am 

The douche bag continues.....
Joey Barton punched in the face outside Garlands nightclub in Liverpool
QPR midfielder Joey Barton has been attacked outside a nightclub in Liverpool, Merseyside Police have confirmed.
Police were called to Eberle Street in Liverpool's city centre at about 05.30 on Monday morning following reports of a disturbance outside the Garlands nightclub.

Barton, 29, was confirmed to have been injured in the attack in which he was punched in the face, but voluntarily left the scene.

Two 21-year-olds are being held on suspicions of a public order offence and are in custody.

Barton has been involved in violence in Liverpool in the past, and spent 77 days in prison in 2008 after being found guilty of common assault and affray during an incident in the city in December 2007.

He will serve a 12-game suspension at the beginning of the 2012/13 Premier League season for hitting out at several Manchester City players after being sent off in QPR's final game of the season.

He just keeps on giving...so kind. :clap:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:50 am 

kippax_in_my_blood wrote:
The douche bag continues.....
Joey Barton punched in the face outside Garlands nightclub in Liverpool
QPR midfielder Joey Barton has been attacked outside a nightclub in Liverpool, Merseyside Police have confirmed.
Police were called to Eberle Street in Liverpool's city centre at about 05.30 on Monday morning following reports of a disturbance outside the Garlands nightclub.

Barton, 29, was confirmed to have been injured in the attack [b]in which he was punched in the face, but voluntarily left the scene

Two 21-year-olds are being held on suspicions of a public order offence and are in custody.

Barton has been involved in violence in Liverpool in the past, and spent 77 days in prison in 2008 after being found guilty of common assault and affray during an incident in the city in December 2007.

He will serve a 12-game suspension at the beginning of the 2012/13 Premier League season for hitting out at several Manchester City players after being sent off in QPR's final game of the season. [/b]

He just keeps on giving...so kind. :clap:

For that read: picked on the wrong scallies and promptly ran away...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:53 am 

That's him apparently, getting shirty after the coppers have turned up to protect him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:40 pm 

Quote:
http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/joey-barton-labelled-coward-by-former-teammate-as-he-joins-marseilles-on-loan-3217737.html

Joey Barton labelled 'coward' by former teammate as he joins Marseilles on loan
JOEY Barton is looking for a fresh start with Olympipc Marseille but former Manchester City team-mate, Ousmane Dabo, who was hospitalised by Barton in a training ground attack, has spoken out in the French media calling him a 'coward'.

Barton has joined Marseille on a season-long loan from QPR after being stripped of the captiancy and receiving a 12-match ban from the FA for his sending off against Manchester City at the end of last season.

The former City and Newcastle midfielder had been training with the reserves and Fleetwood Town before joining OM on loan, where he was welcomed by the fans last weekend with a banner showing the message "Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan", a reference to Barton's favourite band, The Smiths.

But Dabo has since hit out at Barton in French newspaper L'Equipe, accusing him of lying over the 2007 incident that saw the Frenchman hospitalised and Barton given a four-month suspended prison sentence.

"Joey Barton is lying about what happened on the training pitch at Manchester City. It is unbelievable. I am shocked."

"There was a trial at the civil courts, he pleaded guilty, and got a four-months suspended prison sentence."

"When he is talking, he denies it, he stated I have started it all. It is fake. All my team-mates that were present during the attack gave evidence for me during the trial."

"He tackled me, I replied by tackling him too. We found ourselves face-to-face. I had no intention to fight."

"I jostled him, but I didn't hit him. So I turned back and then he struck me to the side of the head. I lost consciousness and, being on the ground, he jumped at me and went on hitting me in the face about 10 times."

"He says he is a man, a bad boy, but he is just a coward. I don't want to give my truth, but the truth. Once again there was a trial."

Dabo went on to talk about Barton's fall-out at Queens Park Rangers, stating that "no one wanted him in England, which is his own country, that means there is probably a reason."

"He didn't act that way just once. When he gave a knee blow to (Sergio) Aguero, he did it in his back again. I don't call that a man," said Dabo.

"He is nasty, a traitor. Sometimes I feel people roll out the red carpet for him. So I talk to remind people Joey Barton is a very violent player, far away from the image he tries to give since he joined Marseille. It wears me out to talk again about that story five years later."

Barton responded to Dabo's comments via his Twitter account: ’See Dabo is yet to move on, I feel for him. What happened was unfortunate. Next time he should think twice about throwing his weight about’.

Good man Joey - you fuckin' tell him.. :violence-rambo:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:33 pm 

ThunderinScitters wrote:
Quote:
http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/joey-barton-labelled-coward-by-former-teammate-as-he-joins-marseilles-on-loan-3217737.html

Joey Barton labelled 'coward' by former teammate as he joins Marseilles on loan
JOEY Barton is looking for a fresh start with Olympipc Marseille but former Manchester City team-mate, Ousmane Dabo, who was hospitalised by Barton in a training ground attack, has spoken out in the French media calling him a 'coward'.

Barton has joined Marseille on a season-long loan from QPR after being stripped of the captiancy and receiving a 12-match ban from the FA for his sending off against Manchester City at the end of last season.

The former City and Newcastle midfielder had been training with the reserves and Fleetwood Town before joining OM on loan, where he was welcomed by the fans last weekend with a banner showing the message "Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan", a reference to Barton's favourite band, The Smiths.

But Dabo has since hit out at Barton in French newspaper L'Equipe, accusing him of lying over the 2007 incident that saw the Frenchman hospitalised and Barton given a four-month suspended prison sentence.

"Joey Barton is lying about what happened on the training pitch at Manchester City. It is unbelievable. I am shocked."

"There was a trial at the civil courts, he pleaded guilty, and got a four-months suspended prison sentence."

"When he is talking, he denies it, he stated I have started it all. It is fake. All my team-mates that were present during the attack gave evidence for me during the trial."

"He tackled me, I replied by tackling him too. We found ourselves face-to-face. I had no intention to fight."

"I jostled him, but I didn't hit him. So I turned back and then he struck me to the side of the head. I lost consciousness and, being on the ground, he jumped at me and went on hitting me in the face about 10 times."

"He says he is a man, a bad boy, but he is just a coward. I don't want to give my truth, but the truth. Once again there was a trial."

Dabo went on to talk about Barton's fall-out at Queens Park Rangers, stating that "no one wanted him in England, which is his own country, that means there is probably a reason."

"He didn't act that way just once. When he gave a knee blow to (Sergio) Aguero, he did it in his back again. I don't call that a man," said Dabo.

"He is nasty, a traitor. Sometimes I feel people roll out the red carpet for him. So I talk to remind people Joey Barton is a very violent player, far away from the image he tries to give since he joined Marseille. It wears me out to talk again about that story five years later."

Barton responded to Dabo's comments via his Twitter account: ’See Dabo is yet to move on, I feel for him. What happened was unfortunate. Next time he should think twice about throwing his weight about’.

Good man Joey - you fuckin' tell him.. :violence-rambo:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:01 am 

Fuck You yer Twat!!!

On-loan Marseille midfielder Joey Barton will be forced to serve the remaining nine games of his 12-match ban the French League have confirmed.

Barton, who sealed a season-long loan at Marseille last week, is currently serving a 12-match ban after being found guilty of two charges of violent conduct while playing for Queens Park Rangers in the 3-2 defeat to Manchester City on the final day of last season.

The LFP have now confirmed that the ban will roll over into his campaign with France, meaning Barton will have to wait until the clash with Bordeaux on November 18 to make his Ligue 1 debut for Marseille.

"When Joey Barton was transferred from Queens Park Rangers to Olympique Marseille, the FA relayed the sanction taken against him to the French soccer federation," the LFP said on its website (www.lfp.fr).

"According to FIFA rules... the player, who has already served three games, has been suspended for the next nine matches in the French competitions."

Barton, however, can play in the Europa League for his new team because domestic suspensions do not apply to European club competitions

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next