Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:42 pm 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
kippax_in_my_blood wrote:
Cloudy O'Rabia wrote:
Got my Christmas dinner ready for the oven already.

what the... :scared-eek:

take it you've never watched epic mealtimes on youtube?

No sir...
But i am a fan of man vs food...the fella adam richmond was on H&J/talksport yesterday..
America, its no wonder its full of fat fuckers..only place i had a t bone for breakfast, just because we could ..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:03 pm 

No sir...
But i am a fan of man vs food...the fella adam richmond was on H&J/talksport yesterday..
America, its no wonder its full of fat fuckers..only place i had a t bone for breakfast, just because we could ..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:40 pm 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
No sir...

Never have seen more people in one video I would love to punch in the face.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:02 pm 

Manchester City and PSG cannot 'cheat' financial fair play, Uefa warns• 'They have to generate revenues without cheating'
• Two English clubs would have failed FFP this year
Share 26
inShare.0Email Owen Gibson
guardian.co.uk, Monday 4 February 2013 14.03 GMT
Etihad's sponsorship of Manchester City's stadium is worth £100m a year over four years, a figure that will be looked at by Uefa. Photograph: Richard Sellers/Sportsphoto
Uefa has warned Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain they will not be allowed to "cheat" its financial fair play rules, as new figures showed the scale of the challenge in stemming the flow of red ink across Europe and it emerged that two English clubs would have fallen foul had they been in place this season.

Releasing its latest benchmarking report, which showed cumulative losses of clubs across Europe ballooned from €0.6bn (£0.52bn) to a record €1.7bn between 2007 and 2011, Uefa said that a simulation exercise based on the last three years had showed 46 clubs would have failed the break-even test.

"It is a hell of a lot of money and a very worrying situation that the clubs have the responsibility to take very seriously. It is not about just one club that might go bankrupt. The whole of football cares, because the consequences of a club going bankrupt are felt across the game," said Uefa's general secretary, Gianni Infantino, of the spiralling losses.

Of the 46 clubs that failed to break even, 20 made losses of more than the acceptable total of €45m over three seasons that would lead to sanctions up to a ban from European competition.

Two of the 20, believed to be Chelsea and Manchester City, were English. The exercise was based on figures for the three seasons between 2008 and 2011 and both clubs remain confident of complying when the first assessments begin for real next spring.

Chelsea posted their first profit of the Roman Abramovich era for their Champions League-winning season of 2011-12, partly thanks to one-off share dividends, but are expected to go back into the red this year. Manchester City's most recent results showed a loss of £97.9m.

Infantino insisted Manchester City's deal with Etihad, which will deliver more than £400m over 10 seasons, and Paris Saint-Germain's jaw-dropping deal with the Qatar Tourism Authority, which will deliver up to €200m per season, would be rigorously scrutinised to ensure they were fair.

Expert panels will assess the "fair value" of sponsorship deals and if related party transactions breach them, the relevant amount will be deducted from the break-even calculations.

"Everyone, including PSG, know the rules and knows when they kick in. They know the rules are that they have to generate revenues to cover their costs without cheating," he said.

He said that he remained confident that the rules, which could see the first sanctions being applied in 2014-15, "have teeth". Clubs that exhibit "warning signs" will be investigated by a panel headed by the former Belgian prime minister Jean-Luc Dehaene and sanctions handed down by a separate independent panel.

"When we first discussed FFP it was Chelsea [that attracted questioning], then you have Manchester City, then it was PSG. Our responsibility is to have a system that works for more than 630 clubs and not look at one club and neglect the rest. Each individual situation will be assessed very carefully by these two panels."

Infantino pointed to the fact that Uefa has excluded 34 clubs from competition under its existing rules, including Besiktas and Málaga, as evidence it would not hesitate to act if required.

And he said that the extent to which the existing "overdue payables" rules had succeeded in reducing the amount of overdue debt by 68% to €18.3m since June 2011 was evidence that Uefa's approach could succeed.

"PSG have to respect the rules, they want to respect the rules. They are telling us they want to respect the rules. The FFP rules are there to help the clubs. Uefa doesn't want to sanction the clubs, we want to help them. But sometimes we have to sanction someone to help the clubs."

Infantino said that despite the record losses, there were signs that rules already in force to ensure clubs paid their bills on time and the looming enforcement of the break-even rule were having an effect.

He said that the gap between revenue and costs was narrowing for the first time since it started compiling the figures – albeit by just 0.1% to 12.7%. Revenues and attendances have also held up across European football despite the ongoing financial crisis.

Uefa's team of 15 accountants will begin analysing figures next spring for the years 2011-12 and 2012-13, the first period to be monitored under the new break-even regime. Clubs will be allowed an acceptable deviation of up to €45m over those two years, as long as it is met by a benefactor.

When clubs are assessed for real, contracts with players signed before June 2010 when the rules were announced can also be discounted from the calculation, along with investment in facilities, youth development and charitable donations.

According to Uefa's exercise, the clubs competing in Europe this season would have had a "break even deficit" of €480m between them in 2011 if they were assessed for FFP now. Infantino confirmed that the fact that PSG are donating David Beckham's salary to charity meant that it could be discounted from the FFP calculation. The Uefa general secretary also insisted FFP would not lead to a situation where the big clubs were able to "lock in" the established order.

"I would say this is not correct. Probably, the contrary will happen. FFP is not about blocking the system as it is," he said, pointing to the way in which clubs such as Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich had diversified their revenues in a sustainable way.

"It is healthy and much more sustainable than someone coming in, promising a lot and then the next day the club is bankrupt. Look at the situation with Rangers. Secondly, big clubs have always existed, this will not change. In the past this was attendances, then commercial rights and TV rights," he said. No club had won the Champions League two years running in its 20-year history, he added.

Infantino also confirmed that Uefa was determined to ban third-party ownership of players, as is the case in the Premier League. "We think this should be the case all over the world, certainly all over Europe. If Fifa will not do it, we will certainly do it as far as Europe is concerned," he said.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:28 pm 

Quote:
New Premier League rules derived from self-interest, not fair playThere has been no great consideration of wider issues affecting football, and the clubs have voted from their own self-interest or peculiarities of opinion
Share 48
inShare.0Email
David Conn
The Guardian, Thursday 7 February 2013 19.56 GMT Jump to comments (221)
Manchester City, who voted against the proposal to limit losses, have received almost £1bn from Sheikh Mansour. Photograph: Tom Jenkins for the Guardian
Richard Scudamore, the chief executive of the Premier League, said the regulations his clubs have introduced should not be likened to Uefa's financial fair play, and indeed the most striking first impression was how much more slack the 20 clubs have cut for themselves. Uefa's financial fair play rules restrict clubs in European competitions to making total losses of €45m in 2012‑14, while the Premier League's limit, agreed after nine months of discussion, is £105m over three years. That is still a great deal of money to lose between 2013 and 2016, given the £5.5bn bonanza expected to arrive in TV income alone.

The rules, the £105m loss and the measures restricting players' wages increases, are clearly a compromise. A deal has been done to reach a middle ground between clubs such as Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur who wanted a strict implementation of Uefa's €45m limit, and other clubs, including Manchester City, who wanted no restrictions at all.

Scudamore argued that these rules will protect the Premier League clubs financially in advance of this deluge of cash. The £105m is only allowed to be lost if an owner has guaranteed it and paid the money in. Losses not guaranteed by owners will be limited to the much more modest £15m over three years. That, the Premier League said, will prevent "another Portsmouth", the notoriously insolvent club that, in administration again, lurched into another tortured twist, with a new bid made to challenge that of the supporters trust, even as the current top 20 clubs were meeting.

The compromise is also broader, between a vision of football that has clubs living within their means, and one that wants owners buying them and pouring in cash to buy success. The compromise means the English game is still open to that model, but such an owner is limited to £105m over three years, plus investment in youth training and infrastructure. Scudamore specifically acknowledged that the rules will not allow turbo-fuelling like that of Manchester City, where Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al-Nahyan has injected around £1bn since 2008 to elevate City from ninth in the Premier League to champions.

There will be sanctions for breaching the rule, and Scudamore said they will push for it to be severe, a points deduction if the £105m is seriously overspent. The aim is to allow owners to put serious money into clubs, but not quite so serious as Roman Abramovich and Sheikh Mansour have unleashed into their football ventures.

The wage limit is a little odd, and illustrates the greatest frustration with the conduct of these reforms. Most clubs' main aim is to ensure they do not blow the forthcoming vast fortune on ever-inflating players' wages. They have agreed to limit wage bill increases to £4m in 2013, then £8m, then £12m, out of the Premier League's TV income. Clubs, though, can increase wages from commercial revenue – or ticket income.

The Premier League says clubs will not be seeking ways to evade the rules because they themselves have introduced them. But this rule builds in an incentive to raise ticket prices – at a time when there is an almighty outcry about the high cost of supporting football.

There lies the missed opportunity. These rules do something to restrain overspending, although it is notable they are aimed at a Manchester City project, which at least sees money going in, rather than the Glazers' milking of Manchester United for £550m to pay the interest and costs of their own takeover. This has been pushed for by the American owners of United, Arsenal and Liverpool, who bought English clubs as investments, and have no intention of spending money on them.

They, and the other Premier League clubs, three of whom will be relegated at the end of the season, have been allowed to introduce these rules with no reference to the wider game and no involvement of the governing body, the Football Association. They are designed to guard against spending the prospective windfall on player wages, but not tied to any broader discussion, perhaps a commitment to reduce ticket prices, or increase investment in the grass roots. There has been no great consideration of wider issues affecting football, and the clubs have voted from their own self-interest or peculiarities of opinion, passing the rules by the narrowest required majority.

Scudamore said they have been on "a journey" from "a fairly low threshold of financial regulation" to a set of rules requiring solvent, non-criminal owners and a reasonably sustainable way to run clubs. Many believe that journey should go a lot further, not just dampen player wages, and the millions owners can spend on the clubs they have bought.

maintain the status quo, prevent clubs like us or chelsea breaking into it, ignore fuckers like the glazers that take money out of a club rather than put it in.

arseholes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:13 pm 

the likeable XI

Quote:
Universally popular footballers: piecing together a team of likable players
With footballers more exposed than ever and fans increasingly cynical, can you pick 11 players that are liked by everyone?
Share 18

inShare
Email

In the strange world of football is Gary Neville now less objectionable than David Beckham? Photograph: Phil Cole/Allsport
When David Beckham announced that the wages for his five-month stint at Paris Saint-Germain would be donated to a local children's charity, the reaction from football fans was predictably mixed. Some were astounded by his generosity, others were suspicious of his motives and the cynics among us were furious. They thought he wasn't giving away his money in the right way and was looking for publicity, tax benefits or to exploit a potentially lucrative relationship with the club's Qatari owners.

Whether you thought Beckham was serving others or serving himself and passing it off as charity, one thing was clear. Football fans are increasingly cynical about players. That fans can be aghast at a footballer giving money to poor children shows the state we are in. With this in mind, it's worth celebrating the few players left that everyone likes: the guys you can't help but enjoy and respect even when they're playing for your rivals.

Here is a team selected from players that seem unobjectionable. No doubt, some of you will disagree. That's the whole point. Put your own 11 in the comments section below and we'll try to piece together an indisputably popular team.

1) José Luis Chilavert

Not many goalkeepers go into a World Cup as their country's designated free-kick taker. Chilavert was always a little different. He became the first goalkeeper to take a direct free-kick on goal at a World Cup finals when he banged one on to the bar against Bulgaria at France 98. He went even closer against Slovenia in 2002 and scored eight goals for Paraguay in total. His career was far from spotless – he brawled with Faustino Asprilla, spat at Roberto Carlos and received a suspended six-month prison sentence in France – but he took some great free-kicks.

2) Gary Neville

Neville would have been nowhere near this list a few years ago, but now that he's describing the game rather than playing it, everyone loves him – even print journalists, who tend to be slow to praise their better paid colleagues on TV. Sky takes a lot of stick for ruining football – or "inventing it in 1992" as the old line goes – but its coverage is second to none. For an example of Neville's ability to bring the game to life, watch his masterclass on diving. He's detailed, sensible, fair, passionate, honest and manages to tell you things you didn't know already.

3) Benoît Assou-Ekotto

Ideally players should develop an affinity with the team they play for, but kissing the badge and telling the media how in love they are with the fans fools no one. Supporters prefer an honest approach to desperate crawling. No one is more honest than Benoît Assou-Ekotto. The Spurs defender is perfectly candid about his complex relationship with his trade. Playing football is a great good job, but it's still his work. He joined Spurs for professional reasons and isn't going to try to convince fans that he goes to bed in a replica shirt and dreams about walking up the High Road on a Saturday.

"If I play football with my friends back in France, I can love football," he told David Hytner in one of the most refreshing interviews you could ever read. "But if I come to England, where I knew nobody and I didn't speak English, it's only a job. Yes, it's a good job and I don't say that I hate football but it's not my passion. I arrive in the morning at the training ground at 10.30 and I start to be professional. I finish at one o'clock and I don't play football afterwards.

"When I am at work, I do my job 100%. But after, I am like a tourist in London. I have my Oyster card and I take the tube. I eat. I don't understand why everybody lies. The president of my former club said I left because I got more money in England, that I didn't care about the shirt. I said: 'Is there one player in the world who signs for a club and says: "Oh, I love your shirt? Your shirt is red. I love it."' He doesn't care. The first thing that you speak about is the money."

4) Vincent Kompany

The captain of Khaldoon al-Mubarak's plaything club ought to be objectionable. Like most of his colleagues, he was parachuted into a struggling Premier League club that inherited a stupid amount of wealth from a man who had cared little about the club or its history. Kompany should be the personification of all that is annoying about modern football, but he is intensely impressive. He captains Belgium; no one hates Belgium. He has a Twitter feed worth following. He speaks five languages but still gives better interviews than any of his English colleagues. He uses his public profile to good effect. He's basically Clarke Carlisle but better at football.

5) Moritz Volz

Andrey Arshavin is well known for having a quirky website, where he fields questions from the public. When asked if he is afraid of bears, Arshavin replies: "On the contrary, I like bears." When asked about his use of hair gel, he says: "I don't have an ad contract with any hair gel producer. I use water before the game. A lot depends on water chemical composition." Arshavin's site is worth a read, but it has nothing on Volzy.com.

6) Juninho

It seems preposterous now, but not so long ago the most exciting player in England played for Middlesbrough. Juninho had three spells in the north-east, where he endeared himself to the city and the rest of the country. He was known as the TLF (The Little Fella) to locals, who would often see him playing football with kids in the streets near the house he shared with his parents. The little Brazilian really seemed to care about the club. He cried on the pitch when Middlesbrough were relegated in 1997, the season the club lost the League and FA Cup finals. When he returned and won the League Cup with Middlesbrough, he said the achievement meant more to him than winning the 2002 World Cup with Brazil.

7) Georgi Kinkladze

Manchester City's owners have spent more than £1bn since they bought the club in 2008, but they are yet to sign a player as exciting as Georgi Kinkladze. The late 1990s were a tough time for City fans and the Georgian's time at the club sounds like a disaster in retrospect, but for a short time City had their very own Maradona. The club suffered two relegations during his three seasons in Manchester and his managers didn't know what to do with him. Alan Ball, the first of six managers Kinkladze played under at City, reckoned he was the "best player to ever come out of eastern Europe", but Joe Royle was not so sure: "To the supporters he was the only positive in all that time. To me, he was a big negative. I am not saying that City's ills were all down to Kinkladze, but there was too much about the whole Kinkladze cult phenomenon that wasn't right. Too often since his arrival, the team had under-performed. I couldn't help deducing that, contrary to popular opinion, he would be my weak link not my strong one." Royle's point is an intriguing one, but in this case the fans knew best.

8) Clarence Seedorf

Bleating about the quality of punditry on Match of the Day is second nature to the cynical fan, but sometimes an interloper joins the programme and shows just how good the coverage could be. Gianluca Vialli and Clarence Seedorf joined the BBC team for Euro 2012 and elevated proceedings. Vialli was excitable and passionate, while Seedorf offered a cool analytical approach. Vialli has played and managed in England, but Seedorf turned up and excelled in one of his six languages. Of course, it helps that he has won the European Cup four times, with three clubs.

9) Peter Crouch

If Assou-Ekotto should be celebrated for his honesty, Crouch deserves greater praise for throwing some added wit. In one of the great one-liners of sports history, Crouch replied to a question about what he would be if not a footballer with the words: "A virgin." It takes a special type of player to deliver that kind of gag – the type of player who would react well when offered a timeshare flat in a penis-shaped development.

10) Gianfranco Zola

If you have a spare 24 minutes, watching this will be the best thing you do today.

11) Dimitar Berbatov

When Cristiano Ronaldo returns to Old Trafford next week, Manchester United fans will give him an uproarious reception. They've been singing about him since he left. Ronaldo was a great player and deserves his moment, but his exit was hardly the model of how to leave a club. He wasn't as bad as Carlos Tevez, but he clearly didn't want to be in Manchester during his final season and stropped around the pitch to make his point.

Dimitar Berbatov was different. He respected the authority above him and did not create a fuss when he was dropped. His agent admitted that Berbatov felt uncomfortable about receiving a high salary when he was not performing regularly for the club; Ronaldo feels "sad" when he's not picking up a big enough cheque for his image rights.

When Berbatov returned to Old Trafford with Fulham, he did not try to use the fixture to rile his former employers. He turned up, played the game and went home. There were no Tevez-style histrionics. Berbatov is a class act. Jamie O'Hara tells a story of training with him at Fulham. "I was yelling for the ball," O'Hara said. "Berba dropped his shoulder and, without looking, he played a pinpoint pass right to my feet. After training, he said to me: 'I know where you are. You don't have to shout.'" Just keep calm and pass him the ball.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:40 pm 

Joe Royle can fuck off - the man who made Jamie Pollock his captain reckons Kinky was a weak link?!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:42 pm 

you read lake's book and the way he makes it sound... yeah. weirdly. seems ball basically said everyone else was shite and should give the ball to kinky, do wonders for team spirit that would.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:48 pm 

That's not Kinkladze's fault that's a shit manager not knowing what to do with his best player.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:54 pm 

There's so many things wrong with that article that i don't know where to start. :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:51 pm 

Joe Royle can fuck off? The man who dragged us from the doldrums with two back to back promotions? He set in motion where we are now. Admittedly we were relegated under him but omlettes aren't made without breaking a few eggs. Not to mention the shower of shit he inherited from predecessors Ball and Clarke. Without Royle there was no Keegan. Without Keegan we'd have had no Premier League security. No Thaksin. No Arabs.

But still we could have some more seasons against the likes of Grimsby, Swindon, Oxford etc and watch the occasional great goal. Oh wait, no we couldn't could Ajax came in for Gio and he fucked off.

But no, Fuck Royle cos he didn't like the luxury player we realistically couldn't afford to play, let alone have a team centred around. Two relegations in his three years support this. I loved Gio and think the only games I didn't see him playing were away games. He was brilliant but Joe was right and we wouldn't be where we are now if he wasn't

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:14 pm 

cooder wrote:
Joe Royle can fuck off? The man who dragged us from the doldrums with two back to back promotions? He set in motion where we are now. Admittedly we were relegated under him but omlettes aren't made without breaking a few eggs. Not to mention the shower of shit he inherited from predecessors Ball and Clarke. Without Royle there was no Keegan. Without Keegan we'd have had no Premier League security. No Thaksin. No Arabs.

But still we could have some more seasons against the likes of Grimsby, Swindon, Oxford etc and watch the occasional great goal. Oh wait, no we couldn't could Ajax came in for Gio and he fucked off.

But no, Fuck Royle cos he didn't like the luxury player we realistically couldn't afford to play, let alone have a team centred around. Two relegations in his three years support this. I loved Gio and think the only games I didn't see him playing were away games. He was brilliant but Joe was right and we wouldn't be where we are now if he wasn't

This. The modern Premier League players may have been beyond Royle's man-management abilities, but he knew what was needed to get the club up out of the lower leagues. Kinky, as much as I loved him, wasn't really the man to do that. Andy Morrisson was though.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:33 pm 

Bastard wrote:
cooder wrote:

This. The modern Premier League players may have been beyond Royle's man-management abilities, but he knew what was needed to get the club up out of the lower leagues. Kinky, as much as I loved him, wasn't really the man to do that. Andy Morrisson was though .

Fucking A to that....
And a certain little scottish ankle biter ....
lets have it right we clawed our way out of that by the skin of our teeth, we had some grafters who didn't bottle it...
Last few seconds...Its the city way innit..
99 treble..bollocks beat that, and then raised it last season...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:59 pm 

Joe Royle can fuck off calling Kinky a weak link. If we couldn't accommodate a player of his class into the team we had against 2nd and 3rd tier oppo then something's very wrong. What other creative players did we have at the time, Eddie McGoldrick? KK got us promoted with plenty of flair players.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:18 pm 

Yes, cos all one needs to build a successful team is the best possible player in each position. Joe Royle didn't have the funds that Keegan had. Nor did he have the morale in the squad that Keegan inherited. We were going down faster than a boner in a broken rubber (sic). We were heading for rock bottom, seasons of failure takes a toll on club and its players. Joe jettisoned the luxury player (the clue really is in the name for such a player if you're having trouble getting your head around it) and built a team.

Kevin Keegan inherited us on a relative high. Yes we'd just been relegated but we'd expected that anyway. He had a team that was used to success and had a load of money to spend. We then walked the league with flair players but the circumstances were entirely different.

0> your knowledge of football

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:46 pm 

Because I don't agree that Kinkladze was a hinderance on our team?

You should be honest and admit the reason you jump all over my posts is because you've never gotten over me calling that internet censorship stuff geeky bullshit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:55 pm 

South East Citizen wrote:

You should be honest and admit the reason you jump all over my posts is because you've never gotten over me calling that internet censorship stuff geeky bullshit.

That wouldn't be honest.

I jumped all over the geeky post cos I find you an incredible non-entity and a bandwagon jumper. I happily live in co-existance with you on the forum by skipping over your posts. Every now and then (which is very rare - I may have commented on a couple of your posts since that incident) I read something so incredibly dim-witted that I feel I have to reply. It is not out some sort of petty vengeance I respond to your really dumb posts, but ironically, you have said something beyond the banal which has raised me from my slumber to your posts. If you'd have done this more often I probably wouldn't have considered you so depressingly and offensively mediocre.

I'm sorry you're not self aware enough to realise the above, but this is the case. I really don't want an argument or a 'falling out', I just objected to your point and have commented. That's all. No agenda.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:03 pm 

cooder wrote:

That wouldn't be honest.

I jumped all over the geeky post cos I find you an incredible non-entity and a bandwagon jumper. I happily live in co-existance with you on the forum by skipping over your posts. Every now and then (which is very rare - I may have commented on a couple of your posts since that incident) I read something so incredibly dim-witted that I feel I have to reply. It is not out some sort of petty vengeance I respond to your really dumb posts, but ironically, you have said something beyond the banal which has raised me from my slumber to your posts. If you'd have done this more often I probably wouldn't have considered you so depressingly and offensively mediocre.

I'm sorry you're not self aware enough to realise the above, but this is the case. I really don't want an argument or a 'falling out', I just objected to your point and have commented. That's all. No agenda.

Says the man who's name is a byword for posts being ignored.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:04 pm 

cooder wrote:

That wouldn't be honest.

Says the man who's name is a byword for posts being ignored.

Yep.

I fail to see how that affects my point though.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:00 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115  Next