Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:33 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:35 pm 

A good friend of mine see's quite a lot of Roy Rigby, our groundsman. Well what i'm going to say now is quite worrying IMO (if true). It has defo come from Roy Rigby & my pal who told me is a blue so wouldn't wind me up. He says we shouldn't be surprised to see Dunne go to Spurs, Thickskin is hated by MOST at the club & is a real dictator. The 38 million or so we've spent on players under him is prem money we've received & he aint spent a fookin carrot. He also said that thickskin owes Wardle millions. Like i said, it's come from a fellow blue this. Does anyone know if this is bollocks or true?? The bit about cash is defo worrying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:39 pm 

Thaksin Shinawatra will reportedly supply the club with a £65million transfer kitty in the summer in a bid to win over the fans.

Lot of dosh here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:40 pm 

How can the bit about the cash be worrying? United and Chelsea are in £1.5Billion worth of debt between them

Have you got nothing better to do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:44 pm 

"His people insist he has an ace up his sleeve."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:44 pm 

It's worrying because if he doesn't get his assets back he will be short of cash. You can't spend what you don't have!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:54 pm 

Hes still got about 800m unfrozen don't forget. We have spent 50m we got about 30m from sky. He paid off all the debts aswell, we was about 60m in the red don't forget. Yeah I've heard he may be going spurs, we messed up pulling the plug on his contract talks which he was upset about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:15 pm 

Just hope we get a decent fee for him if he does go.. as it will cost a fortune to land another decent centre back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:16 pm 

magic mike wrote:
Hes still got about 800m unfrozen don't forget. We have spent 50m we got about 30m from sky. He paid off all the debts aswell, we was about 60m in the red don't forget. Yeah I've heard he may be going spurs, we messed up pulling the plug on his contract talks which he was upset about.

Good, well it's good that he still has unfrozen cash. It's fuckin' shocking if we lose Dunne over pulling the plug on talks. Very bad move IMO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:25 pm 

i wouldnt be too gutted if dunne left.

as long as we bring in more cover, i think corluka or onuoha could fill in. and if corluka is there i think there would be better distribution as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:31 pm 
Scotty wrote:
A good friend of mine see's quite a lot of Roy Rigby, our groundsman. Well what i'm going to say now is quite worrying IMO (if true). It has defo come from Roy Rigby & my pal who told me is a blue so wouldn't wind me up. He says we shouldn't be surprised to see Dunne go to Spurs, Thickskin is hated by MOST at the club & is a real dictator. The 38 million or so we've spent on players under him is prem money we've received & he aint spent a fookin carrot. He also said that thickskin owes Wardle millions. Like i said, it's come from a fellow blue this. Does anyone know if this is bollocks or true?? The bit about cash is defo worrying.

Complete and total bollocks, the lot of it. Well, you did ask. I can't guarantee DUnne won't go, but as far as 'inside info' goes, this is crap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:47 pm 

Emigre wrote:
Complete and total bollocks, the lot of it. Well, you did ask. I can't guarantee DUnne won't go, but as far as 'inside info' goes, this is crap.

Oh YOU can't guarantee Dunne aint going can ya not, everything's all bollocks & crap. One question....how the fuck do you know?? Are you mystic meg.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:50 pm 

:eek:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:50 pm 

Scotty wrote:
Oh YOU can't guarantee Dunne aint going can ya not, everything's all bollocks & crap. One question....how the fuck do you know?? Are you mystic meg.

You did ask to be fair

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:54 pm 

Squidge wrote:
You did ask to be fair

I did ask, but since Emigre was so Frank with his answer i just wondered if he can explain why it's bollocks??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:56 pm 

Think there's a press conference tuesday, so we should know more then. Maybe unveil Jo as well.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:01 pm 
Scotty wrote:

You did ask. DOn't ask next time and I won't give my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:03 pm 
Scotty wrote:
I did ask, but since Emigre was so Frank with his answer i just wondered if he can explain why it's bollocks??

I'm not telling you now. You were rude to me. I pm'd everyone else on the forum telling them. They were amazed. It's all true as well. Every word. What a season it's going to be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:04 pm 
Truth...... The words 'rumour from groundsman' were the clue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:10 pm 

None of our top players will leave, WERE IN EUROPE!!! Bring on the Lokerens this time we'll thrash em.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:26 pm 

Emigre wrote:
I'm not telling you now. You were rude to me. I pm'd everyone else on the forum telling them. They were amazed. It's all true as well. Every word. What a season it's going to be.

you didnt pm me lol im also inclined to agree with you that its bollox this friend of a friend says this that and the other no-one really knows