Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:41 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sorry!
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:46 pm 

Hi guys

I am a Motherwell supporter from Scotland, and i wanted to let you know how ashamed i am of the thugs who came to Manchester under the banner of the Rangers Support. There are no excuses or reasonable explanations i can offer for what took place on Wednesday but i would like to offer my sincere apologies, those people are an embarrassment to my country and to Football.

Col

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:49 pm 

Trouble lurks around the corner for that club!
I got nothing against you guys, I trash a field every year when I go up for T in the Park, and would probably have done the same if it were me, but you have nothing to do with the club mate, don't worry!
Edit: When I say "Do the same", I mean trash Manchester with litter

Have you got nothing better to do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:54 pm 

Very decent of you, col, but we know the idiots from Wednesday aren't representative of the whole of the Scottish population.

(just 95% of them ;))

These are the cries of the carrots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:18 pm 

RANGERS NOW THE ENGLAND OF SCOTLAND

'I say chaps, let's knock shit out of the old bill'
RANGERS are the England of Scotland, it was claimed last night.

Experts said the savage violence, casual racism and fanatical love of the monarchy confirmed the long-held theory that Rangers fans are essentially England supporters with foreign accents.

According to researchers Rangers and England fans share 99.99% of their DNA.

Professor Henry Brubaker, organiser of football related violence at the Institute for Studies, said: "Think of them as being a bit like donkeys and zebras - if donkeys and zebras had an insatiable appetite for Grolsch and beating the hell out of policemen.

"We have been studying Rangers fans for several years and, apart from the fact they don't speak English, their only other distinguishing characteristic is an inexplicable fondess for chip fat."

He added: "As Scotland moves ever closer to independence and its national identity is stronger than it has been for centuries, it is fascinating to see 200,000 Scotsmen in the middle of Manchester waving Union Jacks."

Meanwhile England's biggest professional football gangs are hoping to sign up some of Rangers' most viscious maniacs.

Wayne Hayes, a leading Chelsea psycopath, said: "We've been very impressed. They really just need some elecution lessons and a BMW."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:05 am 

ESM wrote:
RANGERS NOW THE ENGLAND OF SCOTLAND

'I say chaps, let's knock shit out of the old bill'
RANGERS are the England of Scotland, it was claimed last night.

Experts said the savage violence, casual racism and fanatical love of the monarchy confirmed the long-held theory that Rangers fans are essentially England supporters with foreign accents.

According to researchers Rangers and England fans share 99.99% of their DNA.

Professor Henry Brubaker, organiser of football related violence at the Institute for Studies, said: "Think of them as being a bit like donkeys and zebras - if donkeys and zebras had an insatiable appetite for Grolsch and beating the hell out of policemen.

"We have been studying Rangers fans for several years and, apart from the fact they don't speak English, their only other distinguishing characteristic is an inexplicable fondess for chip fat."

He added: "As Scotland moves ever closer to independence and its national identity is stronger than it has been for centuries, it is fascinating to see 200,000 Scotsmen in the middle of Manchester waving Union Jacks."

Meanwhile England's biggest professional football gangs are hoping to sign up some of Rangers' most viscious maniacs.

Wayne Hayes, a leading Chelsea psycopath, said: "We've been very impressed. They really just need some elecution lessons and a BMW."

:D LMFAO