Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:17 am 

Not sure if you guys are aware but the owners or City have now bought the Melbourne Heart club which is a brand new club in comparison with the other A league clubs. They will now be called Melbourne City and were hoping to have the similar colours as City but that is already the colours of Sydney FC. I am not a fan of Melbourne in any means but still not a fan of the A league but from time to time and if I'm bored of my tits, I might have a look however it has just been announced that David Villa has been signed to play 10 matches on his way to NYCity which starts sometime next year. It is a massive signing for Australian football and I hope he goes well. The guy is still quality though he may have slipped a few notches in the last 2 years, for Australia it is huge and will hopefully have the same impact that Del Piero had. I also hear that Slatan Ibrahimovich is also considering a USA move.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:09 pm 

CitySlicker wrote:
Not sure if you guys are aware but the owners or City have now bought the Melbourne Heart club which is a brand new club in comparison with the other A league clubs. They will now be called Melbourne City and were hoping to have the similar colours as City but that is already the colours of Sydney FC. I am not a fan of Melbourne in any means but still not a fan of the A league but from time to time and if I'm bored of my tits, I might have a look however it has just been announced that David Villa has been signed to play 10 matches on his way to NYCity which starts sometime next year. It is a massive signing for Australian football and I hope he goes well. The guy is still quality though he may have slipped a few notches in the last 2 years, for Australia it is huge and will hopefully have the same impact that Del Piero had. I also hear that Slatan Ibrahimovich is also considering a USA move.

fuck that..
get him up front with kun..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:38 pm 

Melbourne Heart arent a brand new club btw been around for a number of years. But its gunna be huge for the Aleague seeing Villa and to a lesser extent Damien Duff run around. Might actually persuade me into following a team in Oz now. Seeing as my local Perth Glory are shit. Which reminds me didnt we have a similar arrangement with the Glory a few years back