Luis Felipe Scolari 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 16
 Post subject: Sven or Scolari...
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:11 pm 

Does exactly as it says on the tin :)

Have you got nothing better to do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:30 pm 

I picked Scolari because, although I do feel Sven has done a good job, he hasn't done enough with changing around the formation. The squad has been stuck with one upfront all year long and he has been unwilling to try something else and I just don't get it. Also, with the performances against Fulham and Liverpool, I just don't see the squad getting much better under SGE and I actually feel that they have declined. Thanks to Sven for all he has done, but I think Scolari would be the better manager.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:51 pm 

USACityFan wrote:
I picked Scolari because, although I do feel Sven has done a good job, he hasn't done enough with changing around the formation. The squad has been stuck with one upfront all year long and he has been unwilling to try something else and I just don't get it. Also, with the performances against Fulham and Liverpool, I just don't see the squad getting much better under SGE and I actually feel that they have declined. Thanks to Sven for all he has done, but I think Scolari would be the better manager.

I fully agree with what your saying, but give the man time then judge him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:56 pm 

i think we have to keep sven ,chopping and changing managers is not the answer ,it's his first season in the premier league ,and also many of the players first season, frank should stick with sven.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:57 pm 

Either will do, i just think phil will play a style of footy that i would enjoy watching more than a lone striker feeding off scraps all year.

I was born with "
methemoglobinemia"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:27 am 

USACityFan wrote:

I agree with that. We've not changed it around enough, and that probably has a lot to do with teams sorting us out a bit more in the second half of the season, because they knew what to expect.
I don't think there has been that much of a decline in the performances though. Liverpool wasn't great, but against Fulham we played as well as we've done all season for the first fifty minutes of so, and that's with a makeshift team.
I don't think the squad's going backwards, just that tiredness and injuries have taken their toll, as well as a lack of quality in depth. He needs the summer to bring players in to rectify that, but doesn't look like that'll happen... :(

Quote:
The world is a beautiful place. You must go into it and love everyone. Try to make everyone happy, and bring peace and contentment everywhere you go. And so I became a waiter ... Well, it's not much of a philosophy I know ... but well ... fuck you! I can live my own life in my own way if I want to! Fuck off!