Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:46 pm 

Hello everyone. Chelsea fan here. Not entirely sure if this thread belongs here. My apologies to the admins if it does not.

Some of you might remember I signed up here earlier this season before the Chelsea vs City match at Stamford Bridge. I'm a moderator on TalkChelsea.net where we do something called "Opposition Views" before every match just to give a different perspective for everyone. I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to help me out with the opposition views for the match tomorrow. Basically all you have to do is answer the following short questions:

1) Let's start with your form in the league which has been far from ideal with 2 points in your last 3 matches. Where do you think the problem is? And what should you do to improve?
2) You managed a remarkable comeback last season to clinch the tittle. Do you think you can do the same this time around or is the tittle out of your reach?
3) You lost Ballotelli in the January market but no major ins. Do you feel the club should have done more in the market? If so, who would you have liked to see come in?
4) Mancini has come under some criticism recently, would you like see him still at City next season? Why?
5) Chelsea have been consistently inconsistent under Benitez. Do you think we are a threat to your second place?
6) Our earlier encounter at the bridge, Rafa's first game in charge, was a game with few events that ended 0-0. What did you make of that game? And how different do you think the match tomorrow will be?
7) Who has been, in your opinion, City's best player this season? And who is the biggest threat to us tomorrow?
8) If you could have one player from Chelsea at City, who would it be and why?
9) What formation and lineup is Mancini likely to put out tomorrow?
10) Finally, please predict the result.

Thank you in advance for your help. I am ready to answer any question you may have about Chelsea. Good luck and may the best team on the day win :)

Last edited by CHOULO19 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:31 pm 

CHOULO19 wrote:
Hello everyone. Chelsea fan here. Not entirely sure if this thread belongs here. My apologies to the admins if it does not.

Some of you might remember I signed up here earlier this season before the Chelsea vs City match at Stamford Bridge. I'm a moderator on TalkChelsea.net where we do something called "Opposition Views" before every match just to give a different perspective for everyone. I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to help me out with the opposition views for the match tomorrow. Basically all you have to do is answer the following short questions:

1) Let's start with your form in the league which has been far from ideal with 2 points in your last 3 matches. Why only look at the last 3 games? Where do you think the problem is? Over the season, too many draws And what should you do to improve? Buy less Africans 2) You managed a remarkable comeback last season to clench the tittle. Clench? that's what you do with buttocks, not tittles Do you think you can do the same this time around or is the tittle out of your reach? Tittle? What's a tittle?
3) You lost Ballotelli in the January market but no major ins. Do you feel the club should have done more in the market?Yes If so, who would you have liked to see come in? Cavani
4) Mancini has come under some criticism recently, would you like see him still at City next season? Yes Why? Because his name sounds like Man City - it makes the songs easier
5) Chelsea have been consistently inconsistent under Benitez. Do you think we are a threat to your second place? Lol
6) Our earlier encounter at the bridge, Rafa's first game in charge, was a game with few events that ended 0-0. What did you make of that game? It was boring And how different do you think the match tomorrow will be? Very
7) Who has been, in your opinion, City's best player this season? Zabaleta.... no, Kompany.............no, Yaya...... oh I don't know And who is the biggest threat to us tomorrow?Aguero
8) If you could have one player from Chelsea at City, who would it be and why? Mata - as back-up for Silva
9) What formation and lineup is Mancini likely to put out tomorrow? I'm not telling you that!
10) Finally, please predict the result. If I could predict football results, I'd be richer than I am. 3-0

Thank you in advance for your help. I am ready to answer any question you may have about Chelsea. Good luck and may the best team on the day win :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:43 pm 

Khabom wrote:
Clench? that's what you do with buttocks, not tittles

Haha I blame my spell check! Thanks :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:04 pm 

Jo, one of the most useless forwards we've ever had. :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:59 pm 

CHOULO19 wrote:

1) Let's start with your form in the league which has been far from ideal with 2 points in your last 3 matches. Where do you think the problem is?2nd season syndrome And what should you do to improve?concentrate more and play better
2) You managed a remarkable comeback last season to clinch the tittle. Do you think you can do the same this time around or is the tittle out of your reach?Probably but I haven't heard any fat ladies yet3) You lost Ballotelli in the January market but no major ins. Do you feel the club should have done more in the market? If so, who would you have liked to see come in?In theory if you are champions you cannot improve
4) Mancini has come under some criticism recently, would you like see him still at City next season? Why? YES I can't see anyone better being available
5) Chelsea have been consistently inconsistent under Benitez. Do you think we are a threat to your second place?Ask me at Easter
6) Our earlier encounter at the bridge, Rafa's first game in charge, was a game with few events that ended 0-0. What did you make of that game? Not a lot And how different do you think the match tomorrow will be? Another draw
7) Who has been, in your opinion, City's best player this season? Zabaletta And who is the biggest threat to us tomorrow? Depends who turns up
8) If you could have one player from Chelsea at City, who would it be and why? Mata Obviously
9) What formation and lineup is Mancini likely to put out tomorrow? Who knows10) Finally, please predict the result. 1-1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:53 am 

Howdy Choulo, I'll bite, see answers following but first let me say that I feel for chelsea supporters having to cheer on JT. I hate him and his family, and he should fuck off. :)

1) Let's start with your form in the league which has been far from ideal with 2 points in your last 3 matches. Where do you think the problem is? And what should you do to improve? Score more goals. Our defence is solid most of the time but we can run out of ideas going forward, in fact we seem to have one tactic and that is pass it in through the middle and Tevez or Aguero can finish. Never has a team scored so few headers, which is what Dzeko loves. Apart from that, our form of late has been the problem we started well. I am not complaining with the quality of football we have on display.
2) You managed a remarkable comeback last season to clinch the tittle. Do you think you can do the same this time around or is the tittle out of your reach? Few but idiots would ever give up on the title from 2nd position. The current leaders are very capable of imploding, I still think they are their own worst enemy.
3) You lost Ballotelli in the January market but no major ins. Do you feel the club should have done more in the market? If so, who would you have liked to see come in? I'd like a cloned Silva or similar but not much else.
4) Mancini has come under some criticism recently, would you like see him still at City next season? Why? Nowt wrong with Mancini, standard media BS slagging him off. He has proven himself at a other clubs and here already. Love him.
5) Chelsea have been consistently inconsistent under Benitez. Do you think we are a threat to your second place? I do not, no. I'd suggest the gap will widen before season end. I think some of your players lack belief at the moment which is contagious to others and the manager and the supporters.
6) Our earlier encounter at the bridge, Rafa's first game in charge, was a game with few events that ended 0-0. What did you make of that game? And how different do you think the match tomorrow will be? I can't remember it but today will be different, our joint is a tough place to visit and we are well aware of the current points deficit.
7) Who has been, in your opinion, City's best player this season? And who is the biggest threat to us tomorrow? Same as last season I cannot pick a single player, never has there been a time we have been blessed with so many outstanding players. Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Tevez, Zaba, Yaya, Hart all could take that accolade.
8) If you could have one player from Chelsea at City, who would it be and why? Yeh I'd take Mata.
9) What formation and lineup is Mancini likely to put out tomorrow? See last premier league match.
10) Finally, please predict the result. 2 - 0.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:04 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Howdy Choulo, I'll bite, see answers following but first let me say that I feel for chelsea supporters having to cheer on JT. I hate him and his family, and he should fuck off. :)

Haha well tbf, we have much bigger problems with the likes of Benitez, Torres and Benayoun around..

Cheers for the replies lads, I really appreciate them. Here is the finished article if you wish to view it: http://www.talkchelsea.net/_/opposition ... views-r211

Good luck today :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:58 am 

LOL. Mata better than Silva? Eat a dick chav fan. :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:39 pm 

CHOULO19 wrote:
Cheers for the replies lads, I really appreciate them. Here is the finished article if you wish to view it: http://www.talkchelsea.net/_/opposition ... views-r211

Good luck today :)

Quote:
This Khabom guy sure seems arrogant and a little cuntish.

... just a little cuntish......... not a complete cunt then. :approve:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:58 pm 

Fucking chav supporters. The lowest common social denomination possible. Fucking scum of the highest order. I worked at SB for 4 seasons, they are beyond shit. Piss head, fat, ugly, tradies from the greater london counties. Fuck knows what you'd do if you needed a plumber in Sutton on matchday for the chavs. Cunts.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:06 pm 

Yeah I worked there for two seasons and can corroborate this.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:12 pm 

Quote:
rattle him tonight

time fail

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:13 pm 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
Quote:
rattle him tonight

life fail

Yep.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:43 pm 

Quote:
LOL! Not the most intelligent City fans out there.

He's got you there lads. :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:45 pm 

Takes one to spot one