Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Eithad expansion
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:03 am 

What do we all think? For those that have been to many home games this season, has attendance been mostly at or near capacity?

I think this could be slightly premature. For instance, I wish we owned the ground first.

Post subject: Re: Eithad expansion
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:33 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
What do we all think? For those that have been to many home games this season, has attendance been mostly at or near capacity?

I think this could be slightly premature. For instance, I wish we owned the ground first.

Way too soon for this IMO. The atmosphere at home games can be a bit tame at times to say the least, at maine rd you had the 30k odd support that always seemed to turn out whatever the weather, this just doesn't happen now we have shifted up to 47k, quite a few people don't bother if they can watch it on the box.

Stay as we are and fill the seats we have.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:47 pm 

What's the 'this' you're referring to Danny? May be being thick but I can't see any official news stories. Also you never answered my question about where in Aus you're moving back to.

And the stadium has consistently sold out for home league games last season and this, I think I heard somewhere that there's a bit of a waiting list for season tickets too so I guess that's why they're doing it. If they are.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:53 pm 

there was an email went round to seasoncard/members

if there were more seats and cheaper prices i can't see it being a bad thing. as bbc says it seems most matches are marked down as sold out, but some of the seats still go unoccupied for some reason. wonder if there are a few poor bastards with season tickets for christmas...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:24 pm 

Dear Supporter

Manchester City Football Club is conducting research relating to potential new seating offerings at the Etihad Stadium. It is possible that some stadium design planning might be required, however prior to any such plans being considered, the Club is surveying supporters and customers. This would ensure that any key decisions relating to future seating options would meet the needs, desires and budgets of Manchester City supporters in the Etihad Stadium.

This survey is intended to gauge the interest of current Manchester City ticket and hospitality purchasers in various potential season ticket options and concepts. Please keep in mind that any images, package descriptions and prices in this survey are preliminary and hypothetical, and often based on other concepts that have recently been implemented in other stadiums around the world. The survey will take approximately 15 minutes of your time to complete, and we sincerely appreciate your participation.

As a token of our appreciation there are several prizes available to win for completed surveys. This includes: a Legends' Stadium & Club Tour for you and three guests, including superb two-course lunch and tour of our Carrington Training Ground; 3 pairs of adult tickets for City v United; and a table of four Matchday Hospitality package in The Connell Club - our most prestigious Hospitality area - for City v Reading and includes complimentary 5-course fine dining, stadium parking with high-back heated seating adjacent to the Directors area.

The questionnaire should take 10-15 minutes of your time. Simply follow the instructions and read each question carefully before answering. To enter the survey simply click on the link below.

Official Fan Survey.

http://cisanalysis.com/gatekeeper/login.php?p=etihadstadium2012

Thank you for your support.

Manchester City Football Club.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:25 pm 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
What's the 'this' you're referring to Danny? May be being thick but I can't see any official news stories. Also you never answered my question about where in Aus you're moving back to.

And the stadium has consistently sold out for home league games last season and this, I think I heard somewhere that there's a bit of a waiting list for season tickets too so I guess that's why they're doing it. If they are.

Perth. West coast.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:42 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
parking with high-back heated seating

:confused:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:43 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:

Perth. West coast.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:45 pm 

Not trying to bring the mood down Bastard but my best mate's cousin was killed by a dingo about 10 years ago. Not really something to joke about.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:20 am 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
there was an email went round to seasoncard/members

turns out i got it and was just being a retard and hadn't checked my email for a while.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:29 am 

Gobby wrote:
Not trying to bring the mood down Bastard but my best mate's cousin was killed by a dingo about 10 years ago. Not really something to joke about.

Well, you can say that about anything Gobs. So it's hardly expected on a forum where there is no such thing as taboo you try and single out a topic. Further, Brits who have never been to Oz before have an inane and enormous fear of our animals and pests of death. I daresay your story hasn't helped.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:32 am 

Bastard wrote:
Danny's Studs wrote:

That's be impressive if they can actually do this.

I see from the survey thing that they are thinking about offering entry to the ground to salons/pub areas where you can watch the match....on tv's. Fuck that. Can do that at my local.

I did like the look of the leather lounge chairs though, that would be a good option, for a mere £9500 per season.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:35 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Bastard wrote:
Danny's Studs wrote:

That's be impressive if they can actually do this.

I see from the survey thing that they are thinking about offering entry to the ground to salons/pub areas where you can watch the match....on tv's. Fuck that. Can do that at my local.

I did like the look of the leather lounge chairs though, that would be a good option, for a mere £9500 per season.

If it starts heading this way i'll be giving my season ticket up - poncy cunts.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:02 pm 

Bastard wrote:
Danny's Studs wrote:
BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:

Perth. West coast.

i'm humming this now