Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:09 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:27 pm 

Aguero "In Madrid I played for the local team. Real had supporters from all over the world. I am happy to play for the local team again."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:30 pm 

the banners down -no one can compete in the market with us and we can buy who we want, add to that the richest club in the world...fuck i really hope we are pissing everyone off...as for scousers history in the 80s they were killing every c nt in the stands not to mention them fucking perms

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:36 pm 

SSN Stream, off live to Manchester next

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/40423/1/sky-sports-news.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:37 pm 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
from redcafe

and

and

seems not all rag c nts are one eyed fuckers.

Its funny how Rags suffer from Short Term memory loss!

When they paid so little for the Likes of Veron, Hardgreaves, Carrick, Rio, Berbatov, Saha, Cole, Nistlerooy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:43 pm 

Gallagheresque wrote:
Aguero "In Madrid I played for the local team. Real had supporters from all over the world. I am happy to play for the local team again."

i'm in love. official

Aguero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:43 pm 

Quote:
I have this strong feeling that Carroll will win more Premier League titles than Aguero.

Not hanging on to Carroll for long then obvs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:48 pm 

interminan wrote:
the banners down -no one can compete in the market with us and we can buy who we want, add to that the richest club in the world...fuck i really hope we are pissing everyone off...as for scousers history in the 80s they were killing every c nt in the stands not to mention them fucking perms

You said it, In to my nan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:35 pm 

Bastard I did the c word, wot happens now ..go easy on me on such a great day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:41 pm 

it just gets edited out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:51 pm 

Any news on sky fucking rags put racing on in boozer and hid the remote, they goin mard these tossers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:53 pm 

interminan wrote:
Any news on sky fucking rags put racing on in boozer and hid the remote, they goin mard these tossers

Been watching here, been great.

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/40423/1/sky-sports-news.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 pm 

Bastards won't play on mobile, another pint fuck the rag shitheads

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:27 pm 

City will take a squad of 28 players to Dublin for the inaugural Super Cup this weekend.

With four days remaining until the start of the tournament in the Aviva Stadium, the Blues will take a mixture of senior players and some who will be the Next Generation. Joan Roman and Abduk Razak are added to the party that went to the USA and Canada.

...Dublin Super Cup

Celtic will accompanied by the Scottish Cup, we will have the FA Cup in attendance whilst Inter Milan will be bringing the World Club Cup and the Italian Cup.

The Dublin Super Cup promises to offer Irish football fans the chance to see world class footballers competing on home soil and tickets will give fans the chance to see all four teams play on either day with two fixtures taking place on each.

Tickets offer excellent value for money, with prices starting at just €30 for adults and €10 for children. Fans should be aware that only one offer can be used at a time and a booking fee is applicable to all tickets purchased.

To purchase tickets, please visit http://www.dublinsupercup.com

Find the Dublin Super Cup on Facebook/Twitter by searching: dublinsupercup

City’s squad (subject to transfers will be)

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, Stuart Taylor, Eirik Johansen,

Defenders: Micah Richards, Vincent Kompany, Joleon Lescott, Gael Clichy, Dedryck Boyata, Aleksander Kolarov, Stefan Savic, Frederic Veseli, Ryan McGivern

Midfielders: Adam Johnson, Nigel De Jong, Yaya Toure, David Silva, James Milner, Gareth Barry, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Vladimir Weiss, Denis Suarez, Joan Roman, Abdul Razak

Strikers: Mario Balotelli, Edin Dzeko, John Guidetti, Andrea Mancini, plus one other.

Who could it be?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:27 pm 

from the grauniad's Fiver

KUN YOU FEEL IT? KUN YOU FEEL IT? KUN YOU FEEEEEL IT?
Who says Manchester City are about as entertaining as a mute ventriloquist? Just look at their explosive strikeforce: there's the combustible Carlos Tevez, the bronca-fuelled goleador who spends his time either tormenting defences with his incessant movement or tormenting employers with incessant demands for movement; then there's the combustible Mario Balotelli, such a natural showman he manages to make a spectacle of himself simply by nearly putting on a bib; and there's the combustible Emmanuel Adebayor, who may well sprint the full length of the pitch to gyrate maniacally in front of City fans just as soon as he finds another club willing to empty wheelbarrows of wonga into his bank account every month in return for occasionally appearing interested, usually by whingeing about being left out of the team as opposed to performing when he's actually playing.

What's more, the combustible Craig Bellamy is still on City's books, ready and willing to fill that offensive scurrier and snarler role if Roberto Mancini feels the need to expand his options in that area; and last and least, there's the not-at-all combustible, chronically misfiring £27m striker Edin Dzeko, who's proved such a perfect effective upgrade for the hilarious Jo that City have finally decided to let the Brazilian funnyman go.

So City are a great laugh. Which is why it's frankly a little disappointing that today they appear to be poised to sign an attacker who looks like being miscast amid the current array of comedy characters. For Sergio Aguero tends to attract attention only for being a highly skilful forward who can unhinge defences in a flash, making him an unwelcome straightman at the Etihad Stadium. "Just landed at Manchester to put the finishing touches to the deal with City," stated Aguero on Twitter, the tool he uses to avoid talking to journalists, whereas his far more colourful father-in-law would have deployed an air-rifle.

Ah yes, we almost forgot: in addition to being a potentially title-winning signing, or at least as effective a replacement for Tevez on the pitch as City could get, Aguero is Diego Maradona's son-in-law! Which surely means that if the 23-year-old completes his move to Manchester then we can expect many action-packed visits from everyone's favourite rabble-rousing former football genius. And just in case City still don't put on enough entertainment, they are also, according to French radio reports, on the verge of signing Samir Nasri. Now, just think of Arsene Wenger's reaction to that development and say if you still think Mancini is no fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:32 pm 

*is at my desk grinning and hugging myself*

Aguero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 pm 

oh i am so looking forward to seeing this lad tearing defences apart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:35 pm 

Aguero is a merchant.Il Manchester City is a team of merchants.Aguero will ruin his career in the City!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:47 pm 

and you're a rag wanker i presume? especially from your use of merchant rather than mercenary...

aguero will win many things with us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:51 pm 

Kun city Munich bastard. Well the prick asked for it, why don't you fuck off and cry on inbred cafe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:54 pm 

I hope the forum is watertight cos this place is gonna get flooded with rag tears over the next few days :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next