Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:59 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:00 pm 

PintoMcGuinness wrote:
Bloody perv.

Haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:07 pm 

Italian newspapers: Bellamy, no problem with Mancini

HOT NEWS
BELLAMY IS STILL ALL: "No problems with Mancini," Stay here "
28.12.2009 13.22 by Daniele Mari article read 16 times
Source: ANSA

Hostility, Craig Bellamy swore loyalty to the new Manchester Cityt Roberto Mancini. The Welsh striker puts an end to rumors of his possible departure from the club linked to the arrival of former Inter coach on the bench. "I want to stay here and I'll stay - Bellamy told the Daily Mirror, which had still appreciated the way in which he was sent off the previous coach, and his friend, Marc Hughes - are involved in the future of the City and look forward to this new direction. The player, the best of the Citizens this season, wanted to underline that the new coach is all ok: "I have no problem with Mancini, what happened to Hughes has nothing to do with him. I hope that it remains long because I believe that stability is the key to success. 'll Stay until I will give everything for him

Link:http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/24oredisport/?action=read&idnotizia=21212

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:19 pm 

..and Ibracadabra(alias Slatan Ibrahimovic)says:

'Mancini will make' big the City '

'I think that the City has realized that you can not' become the Barcelona or Inter in one night. Need a lot of time but also serves the right man at the wheel. And I think that Roberto will change 'mentality' of the club overnight, please 'and' a great coach and the players they'll find out very soon - he told the Sunday People -. English Only the great coaches are able to manage great players, and if they see a technical weakness, which is not 'never been in a top club, they can take liberties'. And that 'what might have happened to the City. Not 'to belittle Mark Hughes, but the City now has a coach who knows how to handle the great players and great teams. Arrive at destination 'season is not' perfect but I think that City will play 'a great season. E 'smart enough to understand that I can' never finish above Chelsea and Manchester United, but I have the opportunity 'to obtain the qualification to the Champions League. I am sure that the City will become 'a great reality.''

if he says so ....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:18 pm 

it's impossible Juventus sell chiellini...
and however i think that he doesn't buy much players from italy...maybe one... no more...
MC have the same problem of chelsea 5 years ago...
without Champions League, the best players refuse MC...
in the winter window is possible for you tu buy a good players that now don't play so much...or a young players that play in a small/medium squad

Mancini likes M.Diarra for example... or Gago too...
he likes to have in squad an attacking midfielder (as kaka-dinho- sneijder)
i know that he likes certainly Silva (from valencia) and Van der Var
like a central defender he want a high player (example: materazzi... stam...) and a fast player (example: cannavaro- samuel-cordoba)
one must be a classic stopper (samuel-cordoba-terry), the other must be technical (chivu-carvalho-lucio)...
mancini likes Kompany... he's high and technical... i think that he'll ask a fast and classic stopper... cordoba is one of the option (very good option) but i don't think that moratti sell him... he's a column in Inter dressing room with zanetti, cambiasso and stankovic...
a good option is Kiaer from palermo... and it's simple to buy it...
he has a termination clause fixed in 12 millions euro...
another one is bonucci from bari that mancini knows very well ...
and the defender i think is the only one player from italy that you'll buy, because i'm sure that mancio doesn't want to do a impression that he knows and wants only a serie A players

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:22 pm 

pap wrote:
it's impossible Juventus sell chiellini...
and however i think that he doesn't buy much players from italy...maybe one... no more...
MC have the same problem of chelsea 5 years ago...
without Champions League, the best players refuse MC...
in the winter window is possible for you tu buy a good players that now don't play so much...or a young players that play in a small/medium squad

[color="Red"]Mancini likes M.Diarra for example... or Gago too... [/color]
he likes to have in squad an attacking midfielder (as kaka-dinho- sneijder)
i know that he likes certainly Silva (from valencia) and Van der Var
like a central defender he want a high player (example: materazzi... stam...) and a fast player (example: cannavaro- samuel-cordoba)
one must be a classic stopper (samuel-cordoba-terry), the other must be technical (chivu-carvalho-lucio)...
mancini likes Kompany... he's high and technical... i think that he'll ask a fast and classic stopper... cordoba is one of the option (very good option) but i don't think that moratti sell him... he's a column in Inter dressing room with zanetti, cambiasso and stankovic...
a good option is Kiaer from palermo... and it's simple to buy it...
he has a termination clause fixed in 12 millions euro...
another one is bonucci from bari that mancini knows very well ...
and the defender i think is the only one player from italy that you'll buy, because i'm sure that mancio doesn't want to do a impression that he knows and wants only a serie A players

[color="Red"]De Jong is better[/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:40 pm 

hogeymack wrote:
[color="Red"]De Jong is better[/color]

sorry... but... with simpathy...

de jong is better
given is better
bellamy is better
lescott is better
richards is better
ireland is better
for many peoples hughes is better

but MC at 20 december was in 7 place with 27 goals suffered...

maybe someone isn't so better...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:51 pm 

pap wrote:
sorry... but... with simpathy...

de jong is better
given is better
bellamy is better
lescott is better
richards is better
ireland is better
for many peoples hughes is better

but MC at 20 december was in 7 place with 27 goals suffered...

maybe someone isn't so better...

so better? makes no sense.
de jong IS infact better. and given is better than most keepers actually. don't think you'll find anyone on the forum saying lescott or richards are better. de jong ftw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:54 pm 

sorry, chiellini?

I'd rather stick with bridge,

Aguero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:24 pm 

hogeymack wrote:
so better? makes no sense.
de jong IS infact better. and given is better than most keepers actually. don't think you'll find anyone on the forum saying lescott or richards are better. de jong ftw.

sorry, but i think in italian and then i translate and it's possible that translation makes no sense

Italians that like locusts have invaded this forum :D know very well Mancio and his preferences
for us as usually see tactical switches and positional changes during games...
is usually for mancini pass from 4-2-3-1 to 4-1-4-1 like yesterday or from 4-3-1-2 to 4-4-2 classic or 4-3-3... and we know that the defensive midfielder must be or high or with a good feet too... de jong, IMHO, haven't this features...
yesterday i have seen the midfielder play 1 or 2 touch like mancini asks... and all players stopped the ball at 2 meters of distance (the same problem have some players of Inter... muntari for example)...
diarra and gago haven't this problem... IMHO obviously

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:53 pm 

pap wrote:
sorry, but i think in italian and then i translate and it's possible that translation makes no sense

Italians that like locusts have invaded this forum :D know very well Mancio and his preferences
for us as usually see tactical switches and positional changes during games...
is usually for mancini pass from 4-2-3-1 to 4-1-4-1 like yesterday or from 4-3-1-2 to 4-4-2 classic or 4-3-3... and we know that the defensive midfielder must be or high or with a good feet too... de jong, IMHO, haven't this features...
yesterday i have seen the midfielder play 1 or 2 touch like mancini asks... and all players stopped the ball at 2 meters of distance (the same problem have some players of Inter... muntari for example)...
diarra and gago haven't this problem... IMHO obviously

de jong has better feet than diarra and gago.
diarra is over rated and slower than nigel.
gago is in no way proven, and from what i've seen not got a patch of the tackling ability nigel has. so there fore,
de jong is better

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:09 pm 

pap wrote:

yesterday i have seen the midfielder play 1 or 2 touch like mancini asks... and all players stopped the ball at 2 meters of distance ......

I put this into 'google translator' and it came out exactly the same.

Can you say what you mean in Italian and I'll try that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:16 pm 

hogeymack wrote:
de jong has better feet than diarra and gago.
diarra is over rated and slower than nigel.
gago is in no way proven, and from what i've seen not got a patch of the tackling ability nigel has. so there fore,
de jong is better

ok...
no diarra and gago (but i think that he'll ask a defensive midfielder) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:18 pm 

pap wrote:
ok...
no diarra and gago (but i think that he'll ask a defensive midfielder) :D

a knock knock joke?

and maybe he will, but unless its essien they'll not replace nigel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:21 pm 

Khabom wrote:
I put this into 'google translator' and it came out exactly the same.

Can you say what you mean in Italian and I'll try that.

ieri hanno giocato a 1 o massimo 2 tocchi come chiede mancini, e tutti stoppavano la palla non sul piede ma ad almeno 2 metri di distanza

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 pm 

pap wrote:
ieri hanno giocato a 1 o massimo 2 tocchi come chiede mancini, e tutti stoppavano la palla non sul piede ma ad almeno 2 metri di distanza

Cheers.

and the translation: "yesterday they played 1 or 2 touch up as requested Mancini, and all stop the ball, not on foot but at least 2 meters away"

I'm still puzzled, how did they stop the ball 2 meters away without using their feet?

Or should I say: "Come hanno fatto a fermare la palla a 2 metri di distanza senza utilizzare i loro piedi?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:42 pm 

Khabom wrote:
Cheers.

and the translation: "yesterday they played 1 or 2 touch up as requested Mancini, and all stop the ball, not on foot but at least 2 meters away"

I'm still puzzled, how did they stop the ball 2 meters away without using their feet?

Or should I say: "Come hanno fatto a fermare la palla a 2 metri di distanza senza utilizzare i loro piedi?"

it means that when stopped the ball this rolls 2 meters away, and in this way have lost many balls yesterday...
I think that they are not accustomed to so many steps and long possession
I do not know well how to play with hughes, but my impression is that he played with long passes immediately to forwards
I apologize if I'm wrong

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:48 pm 

pap wrote:
it means that when stopped the ball this rolls 2 meters away, and in this way have lost many balls yesterday...
I think that they are not accustomed to so many steps and long possession
I do not know well how to play with hughes, but my impression is that he played with long passes immediately to forwards
I apologize if I'm wrong

OK, now I've got you....you're saying they couldn't control the ball when receiving a pass. That's just normal for us, don't worry about it.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:14 pm 

He's only been in charge for a week ffs. Holland play brilliant one-touch football, and De Jong seems to fit in well there. I don't see the point of buying another DM when we've already got a great one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:10 pm 

I'm With Stupid wrote:
He's only been in charge for a week ffs. Holland play brilliant one-touch football, and De Jong seems to fit in well there. I don't see the point of buying another DM when we've already got a great one.

And at least 3 (Barry, Kompany, Zabaleta) players adequate at filling in if he were injured. If there's one position in the team where we don't need any new players, it's DM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:28 pm 

DarloBlue wrote:
And at least 3 (Barry, Kompany, Zabaleta) players adequate at filling in if he were injured. If there's one position in the team where we don't need any new players, it's DM.

sorry but I do not know English well, DM does means "decent midfielder" ?

:D:D:D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next