Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Will we make any more signings before midnight?
Yes 36%  36%  [ 14 ]
No 64%  64%  [ 25 ]
Total votes : 39
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:47 pm 

It would appear not.

[/thread]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:57 am 

Well this thread can be sent to turkey now

I was born with "
methemoglobinemia"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:49 am 

@ Gibbo -

Tbf, even though it's meaningless now, Bentley was brilliant for Blackburn for two consecutive seasons. He got a comparable amount of goals and assists in his last two

Quote:
The world is a beautiful place. You must go into it and love everyone. Try to make everyone happy, and bring peace and contentment everywhere you go. And so I became a waiter ... Well, it's not much of a philosophy I know ... but well ... fuck you! I can live my own life in my own way if I want to! Fuck off!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:10 am 
Hello MRAMB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:25 am 

Emigre wrote:
Hello MRAMB.

Hai!

What are you doing up?

Quote:
The world is a beautiful place. You must go into it and love everyone. Try to make everyone happy, and bring peace and contentment everywhere you go. And so I became a waiter ... Well, it's not much of a philosophy I know ... but well ... fuck you! I can live my own life in my own way if I want to! Fuck off!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:28 am 
Micahrichardsatemybaby wrote:
Hai!

What are you doing up?

Trying to get to sleep and failing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:35 am 

Emigre wrote:
Trying to get to sleep and failing.

Not good.

You've not been on at this time much recently, how comes the no sleep tonight.

My sleep cycle is fucked

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:37 am 
Not good.

You've not been on at this time much recently, how comes the no sleep tonight.

My sleep cycle is fucked

I've not been sleeping the other nights either. I've just been writing rather than on here. But I have lots of work today and I'm not making a very good job of it. Damn, I'm knackered. Is it the weekend yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:39 am 

Emigre wrote:
I've not been sleeping the other nights either. I've just been writing rather than on here. But I have lots of work today and I'm not making a very good job of it. Damn, I'm knackered. Is it the weekend yet?

Not yet.

How's writing coming along?

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:42 am 
Not yet.

How's writing coming along?

You know. It's coming along. This happens to be a fucking ace novel. Sadly I am only 18,000 words in and it needs to be 40,000 words before I consider sending it out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:45 am 

Emigre wrote:
You know. It's coming along. This happens to be a fucking ace novel. Sadly I am only 18,000 words in and it needs to be 40,000 words before I consider sending it out.

Nightmare. Not it being awesome

How much does 40,000 translate to in pages?

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:47 am 
Nightmare. Not it being awesome

How much does 40,000 translate to in pages?

Bout 100 or so. Minimum size for a novel really, but doable in this day and age.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 am 

Emigre wrote:
Bout 100 or so. Minimum size for a novel really, but doable in this day and age.

Golly that's Fup-sized innit. You've got a way to go :(

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:52 am 
Golly that's Fup-sized innit. You've got a way to go :(

Fortunately each chapter is a story in itself so it's quite fun writing each one. It could easily be serialised really. Each chapter is around 2,500 words. I kind of wrote it with serialisation in mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:57 am 

Emigre wrote:
Fortunately each chapter is a story in itself so it's quite fun writing each one. It could easily be serialised really. Each chapter is around 2,500 words. I kind of wrote it with serialisation in mind.

That's quite cool. Is this a different one?

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:59 am 
That's quite cool. Is this a different one?

Yes. It is a new one based on the short story I wrote last year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:07 am 

Emigre wrote:
Yes. It is a new one based on the short story I wrote last year.

Nice one, can I read some when it's further along?

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:20 am 
Nice one, can I read some when it's further along?

Any time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9