Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:15 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:41 pm 

Bastard wrote:
I want to break free.

this thread made me boac so much. good weezybreathed boacs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:45 am 

Manchesterman wrote:
Juventus will firm to Maxi :(

I cant believe this wasnt hur hurred

I was born with "
methemoglobinemia"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:17 am 

IMO he's not a player for City. I'm an Atleti supporter and I can tell you that he sure was not the best midfielder in La Liga last season... well, not even close to be the best in Atlético (and that would be quite easy nowadays). He's not even playing in the starting 11 now, Reyes is playing in that position.

He is too problematic, with serious ego-wrestling with at least 2 managers in three years (Aguirre and Abel... don't know how is it being with Quique) and, really, he has done nothing really remarkable in a few years.

Anyway, his contract with Atlético ends next summer, so the team that wants him can have him for free.

I think Agüero is the perfect player for city. If he has to leave Atlético I'd prefer that he signed with City... not with that London ballet company.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:19 am 

GranCanaria-MCFC wrote:
IMO he's not a player for City. I'm an Atleti supporter and I can tell you that he sure was not the best midfielder in La Liga last season... well, not even close to be the best in Atlético (and that would be quite easy nowadays). He's not even playing in the starting 11 now, Reyes is playing in that position.

He is too problematic, with serious ego-wrestling with at least 2 managers in three years (Aguirre and Abel... don't know how is it being with Quique) and, really, he has done nothing really remarkable in a few years.

Anyway, his contract with Atlético ends next summer, so the team that wants him can have him for free.

I think Agüero is the perfect player for city. If he has to leave Atlético I'd prefer that he signed with City... not with that London ballet company.

Good post. This noob can stay*

*for now

I was born with "
methemoglobinemia"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:02 am 

GranCanaria-MCFC wrote:

What do you think of Raul Garcia dude? Would you say he's been your best midfielder this season? He's looked pretty accomplished in the few European games I've seen him in.

Always had a bit of a soft spot for Basque players and like to know how they're getting on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:03 am 

Location: Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in
Miggs wrote:
Good post. This noob can stay*

*for now

omg he supports two teams. Off with his head!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:24 am 

Maxi Rodríguez?, I prefer other players how Gourcouff, Kuzmanovic or Yaya Touré. I see Maxi every weekend and he is very irregular.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:26 am 

Carlitos91 wrote:
Maxi Rodríguez?, I prefer other players how Gourcouff, Kuzmanovic or Yaya Touré. I see Maxi every weekend and he is very irregular.

That goal in the world cup was something a bit special though wasn't it mate...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:26 am 

Carlitos91 wrote:

That actually seems rather regular to me.

*coat*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:45 am 

South East Citizen wrote:
What do you think of Raul Garcia dude? Would you say he's been your best midfielder this season? He's looked pretty accomplished in the few European games I've seen him in.

Always had a bit of a soft spot for Basque players and like to know how they're getting on.

Well, he's someone you don't notice until the match he doesn't play... then you wish he were there. When he played in Osasuna he was like the brain of the team, and that's a role that he hasn't dared to play. He's a hard worker, yes, but he's not the link needed for Forlán and Kun. I think that last season's best midfielder in Atlético was Assunçao, or at least he was the most regular.

If you like basque players take a look to Muniain (Athletic de Bilbao): he has been the youngest scorer in the Liga's history.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:49 am 

GranCanaria-MCFC wrote:
Well, he's someone you don't notice until the match he doesn't play... then you wish he were there. When he played in Osasuna he was like the brain of the team, and that's a role that he hasn't dared to play. He's a hard worker, yes, but he's not the link needed for Forlán and Kun. I think that last season's best midfielder in Atlético was Assunçao, or at least he was the most regular.

If you like basque players take a look to Muniain (Athletic de Bilbao): he has been the youngest scorer in the Liga's history.

Muniain is very good player. Azpilicueta is also good :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:50 am 

AmBeRt0nTe wrote:
omg he supports two teams. Off with his head!

lol

I've got family in Manchester and they're all citizens. I've been a citizen myself since Walsh and Uwe days.

Anyway, Atlético and City are kind of similar: best fanbase and stupid neighbours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:51 am 

GranCanaria-MCFC wrote:
lol

I've got family in Manchester and they're all citizens. I've been a citizen myself since Walsh and Uwe days.

Anyway, Atlético and City are kind of similar: best fanbase and stupid neighbours.

Lol, you live on Tenerife? =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:52 am 

South East Citizen wrote:
That goal in the world cup was something a bit special though wasn't it mate...

Yeah, but sooo long ago. He was seriously injuried in his knee in 2007 and he hasn't been the same player since then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:53 am 

Carlitos91 wrote:
Lol, you live on Tenerife? =P

Talking about stupid neighbours... xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:54 am 

GranCanaria-MCFC wrote:
Talking about stupid neighbours... xD

Hablas español? :whistle:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:54 am 

GranCanaria-MCFC wrote:

Yeah Muniain definitely looks one for the future. I really like the look of Susaeta too. Athletic have got a good crop of youngsters coming through at the moment I think, and are doing better in the league than they have done for a while. I was really worried the season before last when it looked like they were going to get relegated for the first time ever...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:57 am 

Carlitos91 wrote:
Hablas español? :whistle:

Sí, soy de Gran Canaria. Ya vi tu blog... suerte con él ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:59 am 

GranCanaria-MCFC wrote:
Sí, soy de Gran Canaria. Ya vi tu blog... suerte con él ;)

El blog es simplemente para poner videos y eso, tampoco creo que entre demasiada gente ... Yo soy de Sevilla, un placer xD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:05 am 

Pare hablar en español, es grosero.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next