Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:02 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:27 pm 

hesherehesthere wrote:
He would be one of those players who I wouldn't stand up and applaud if he played against us, but I wouldn't boo either.

Just smile back at him. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:28 pm 

You fuckers are all on Ket. Dude played his arse off in a City shirt but just didnt have the quality as we had hoped. Never moaned or caused problems, he did a job for us at a time when that was that calibre of player was available to us. Give over. Good luck to him, and if he stays, fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:29 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
You fuckers are all on Ket. Dude played his arse off in a City shirt but just didnt have the quality as we had hoped. Never moaned or caused problems, he did a job for us at a time when that was that calibre of player was available to us. Give over. Good luck to him, and if he stays, fine.

When has he ever 'done a job for us'?

Post subject:

davepat123 wrote:
Always tried his best for us though, unlike some Samaras character.

I would always welcome him back to CoMS and im sure a lot of fans would as well.

Fuck off, he's lazy and he can't trap a ball. No good trying your best if it means chasing up a ball you've miscontrolled (and his workrate is massively overrated just because everyone assumes that must be all there is to his game "well, he must run around a lot seeing as he has no talent. Paul Dickov did", he doesn't seem to whenever I watch him)

Lazy, shite waste of space. I fucking hate him. A blight on our club.

Quote:
The world is a beautiful place. You must go into it and love everyone. Try to make everyone happy, and bring peace and contentment everywhere you go. And so I became a waiter ... Well, it's not much of a philosophy I know ... but well ... fuck you! I can live my own life in my own way if I want to! Fuck off!

Post subject:

Micahrichardsatemybaby wrote:
Fuck off, he's lazy and he can't trap a ball. No good trying your best if it means chasing up a ball you've miscontrolled (and his workrate is massively overrated just because everyone assumes that must be all there is to his game "well, he must run around a lot seeing as he has no talent. Paul Dickov did", he doesn't seem to whenever I watch him)

Lazy, shite waste of space. I fucking hate him. A blight on our club.

You've got all my points in one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:30 pm 

bigdavecox90 wrote:
When has he ever 'done a job for us'?

Besides the goal at the swamp when they were commemorating 50 years post-Munchen? Pissed on that parade.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:31 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Besides the goal at the swamp when they were commemorating 50 years post-Munchen? Pissed on that parade.

Hmmm....I still don't class that as doing a job.

I think his job was to score goals, therefore mission failed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:32 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:

I can get behind that.

He did not do a job for us, he was up front during the mammoth slide towards ninth under the last five months of Sven.
That wasn't even the calibre of player available, I refuse to believe there was no-one better for 3m out there, no-one better on loan (we were going to pay Pompey 8m if he hadn't failed the medical ffs. HE FAILED THE FUCKING MEDICAL AND WSE SIGNED HIM)

Quote:
The world is a beautiful place. You must go into it and love everyone. Try to make everyone happy, and bring peace and contentment everywhere you go. And so I became a waiter ... Well, it's not much of a philosophy I know ... but well ... fuck you! I can live my own life in my own way if I want to! Fuck off!

Post subject:

Danny's Studs wrote:

Came off his shoulder, couldn't do it again if he tried.

Post subject:

bigdavecox90 wrote:
Hmmm....I still don't class that as doing a job.

He did alright, he's just not that good. I dont think he's lazy, in the right side he'd do well, probably have a hatfull at Hull.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:33 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:

Once, he did a job for us. With his shoulder.

Actually he was also good against Pompey at home, when they were playing terrible in the run up to their cup final. Two times. Shit, shit, shit bastard.

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:34 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
He did alright, he's just not that good. I dont think he's lazy, in the right side he'd do well, probably have a hatfull at Hull.

I promise you he won't. His scoring record is atrocious. Vassell gets stick and people defend Benjani for fucks sake.

If he stays in the prem, and I hope he does because it'll substantially weaken another team, we'll see his quality or lack thereof

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:34 pm 

I can get behind that.

He did not do a job for us, he was up front during the mammoth slide towards ninth under the last five months of Sven.
That wasn't even the calibre of player available, I refuse to believe there was no-one better for 3m out there, no-one better on loan (we were going to pay Pompey 8m if he hadn't failed the medical ffs. HE FAILED THE FUCKING MEDICAL AND WSE SIGNED HIM)

£3m? Is that what we paid. Sir I rest my case *puts briefcase on table*, that is SOOOO cheap nowadays. Ched Evans is worth £3m. Sun Jihai might get £3m these days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:35 pm 

I promise you he won't. His scoring record is atrocious. Vassell gets stick and people defend Benjani for fucks sake.

If he stays in the prem, and I hope he does because it'll substancially weaken another team, we'll see his quality or lack thereof

Benjani makes Vassell look quality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:35 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
£3m? Is that what we paid. Sir I rest my case *puts briefcase on table*, that is SOOOO cheap nowadays. Ched Evans is worth £3m. Sun Jihai might get £3m these days.

It was £7.8m I think...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:36 pm 

South East Citizen wrote:
It was £7.8m I think...

*falls off chair*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:39 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:

£3.8 I think, but we were willing to pay £8.7m had he not failed his medical. Sickens me to the core.

He's not worth 3

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:40 pm 

micahrichardsatemybaby wrote:
£3.8 i think, but we were willing to pay £8.7m had he not failed his medical. Sickens me to the core.

he's not worth 3

£3? :d

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:23 pm 

bigdavecox90 wrote:
£3? :d

Just 3.

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:16 am 

Takes me back to a couple seasons back i think he scored something like 12 goals in the league?? Didnt he score 2 hatricks that season aswell? That means 6 goals in 2 games and then another 6 in 25-30 games. I may be mistaken though.

I was born with "
methemoglobinemia"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next