PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:02 am 

How are you these days Gal?

recovering well I hope

Post subject: Re: Fernandinho.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:11 am 

Bert Trautmanns neck brace wrote:
How are you these days Gal?

recovering well I hope

Doing good feeling alright, still a bit weak mind but building it up by the day, gotta go the docs once a week, says i'm healing a bit too fast and that because of that it ain't fixing the way it should and there's a lump on me side that should go down in time.

Not missing the drink one bit and trying to keep as fit as i can now, once fully recovered i wanna go swimming least twice a week and get a bike so i can go for a nice ride somewhere.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:21 am 

good

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:55 am 

Glad to hear that Gal, take it easy and you'll be right as rain in no time. Hopefully the swelling of the neck will go down in due course too :handgestures-thumbsup:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:15 am 

Hi, I am Shakhtar fan. I'm disappointed that such good player as Fernandinho has moved to your team, he was the best midfielder in our squad. He is a classic central midfielder who like to play for attack but rather good in pressing, tackling. Has long legs - so very good start speed - if there is a free space on the field could easily make some meters burst leaving opponent at the back, good ball control, technique, seeing the partners. Powerful shot from 30+ meter. From negative sides - like to play elbows on high balls - risk of red cards if referee notice. The only reason that he is not in the national team is that Ukrainian Championship is not popular. Out of the field is shy - there won't be such stories with him as Ballotelli for example. Very religious. He is a ready player for the main squad of your team from the first season, I think he will be one of the leaders. Despite the price that is a good enforcement indeed. You will be delighted with his play I'm sure. If you have got any questions - I could answer.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:18 am 

Thank you very much

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:35 am 

good lad

Quote:
Fernandinho sacrifices £4m to seal dream move to Manchester City• Brazil midfielder helps negotiate reduced fee of £30m
• Shakhtar Donetsk originally wanted £42.5m
Share 69
inShare.0Email Louise Taylor
The Guardian, Thursday 6 June 2013 17.34 BST
Fernandinho will be hoping to show Premier League defenders a clean pair of heels next season. Photograph: Patrik Stollarz/AFP/Getty Images
Fernandinho, the Brazil midfielder, waived £4m worth of assorted payments owed to him by Shakhtar Donetsk in order to force through a move to Manchester City.City still ended up paying around £30m for their main summer transfer target, more than they hoped, but their conviction that the money has been invested in a stellar character as well as a top player appeared vindicated when the combative deep‑lying playmaker sacrificed such a large sum.

By further reducing a fee already negotiated down to £34m from the Ukrainian club's original £42.5m, the 28-year-old's gesture accelerated a complicated relocation to Manchester.

"This is a change, a challenge and a chance I have been waiting a long time for," Fernandinho said. "Playing in the Premier League for City is like a dream. My ambition here is to win all the titles, the team here is strong and so is the greatness of the club and the supporters. Professionally this is a spectacular thing. Playing for a huge club in a huge League makes me so happy."

He will shortly be joined by Jesús Navas. The Sevilla winger's switch to City – for a fee rising to £16m rather than the £23m suggested by the La Liga club – has been delayed as Navas is in the United States with Spain but he is scheduled to undergo a medical in America next week.

City, meanwhile, will confirm Manuel Pellegrini's appointment as their manager on Monday or Tuesday. While negotiations to install the former Málaga coach as Roberto Mancini's successor are proceeding smoothly a minor technicality slowed progress.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:44 am 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
good lad

Quote:
Fernandinho sacrifices £4m to seal dream move to Manchester City• Brazil midfielder helps negotiate reduced fee of £30m
Share 69
Fernandinho will be hoping to show Premier League defenders a clean pair of heels next season. Photograph: Patrik Stollarz/AFP/Getty Images
Fernandinho, the Brazil midfielder, waived £4m worth of assorted payments owed to him by Shakhtar Donetsk in order to force through a move to Manchester City.City still ended up paying around £30m for their main summer transfer target, more than they hoped, but their conviction that the money has been invested in a stellar character as well as a top player appeared vindicated when the combative deep‑lying playmaker sacrificed such a large sum.

By further reducing a fee already negotiated down to £34m from the Ukrainian club's original £42.5m, the 28-year-old's gesture accelerated a complicated relocation to Manchester.

"This is a change, a challenge and a chance I have been waiting a long time for," Fernandinho said. "Playing in the Premier League for City is like a dream. My ambition here is to win all the titles, the team here is strong and so is the greatness of the club and the supporters. Professionally this is a spectacular thing. Playing for a huge club in a huge League makes me so happy."

He will shortly be joined by Jesús Navas. The Sevilla winger's switch to City – for a fee rising to £16m rather than the £23m suggested by the La Liga club – has been delayed as Navas is in the United States with Spain but he is scheduled to undergo a medical in America next week.

City, meanwhile, will confirm Manuel Pellegrini's appointment as their manager on Monday or Tuesday. While negotiations to install the former Málaga coach as Roberto Mancini's successor are proceeding smoothly a minor technicality slowed progress.

Feeling a lot better about our signings so far now.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:30 am 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
good lad

Quote:
Share 69

any suggestions?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 am 

uniquename wrote:
Hi, I am Shakhtar fan. I'm disappointed that such good player as Fernandinho has moved to your team, he was the best midfielder in our squad. He is a classic central midfielder who like to play for attack but rather good in pressing, tackling. Has long legs - so very good start speed - if there is a free space on the field could easily make some meters burst leaving opponent at the back, good ball control, technique, seeing the partners. Powerful shot from 30+ meter. From negative sides - like to play elbows on high balls - risk of red cards if referee notice. The only reason that he is not in the national team is that Ukrainian Championship is not popular. Out of the field is shy - there won't be such stories with him as Ballotelli for example. Very religious. He is a ready player for the main squad of your team from the first season, I think he will be one of the leaders. Despite the price that is a good enforcement indeed. You will be delighted with his play I'm sure. If you have got any questions - I could answer.

For once a great first post. thanks pal.

Thats pretty much answered most things i would want to know about this boy.
Welcome to the blue side son..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:13 pm 

Well first impressions are that this boy is going to get a lot of yellow cards. Seems to dive in a lot.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:50 pm 

Ferna started for Brazil and just scored this cracker!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5OSPUxCDoY#t=12

:TopHat1