Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:01 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:16 am 

can't see YT at work. damnit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:21 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
:confused:

I've had an irrational hatred of Nasri for a while stemming from the fact he looks like a french lesbian horse, especially when he runs off whinnying to celebrate a goal. That hatred is slowly dissipating though imagining him playing for us becauase he is undoubtedly brilliant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:23 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Further to that BBC you have been fucking weird since returning from Turkey. What is going on?

Because I don't want to be here! And also the final realisation that I need to break up with my girlfriend fuelled by the fact I did a bad thing and kind of have two girls falling for me, one in London and one in Turkey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:27 am 

Nice one "Romance":rolleyes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:28 am 

What can I do sometimes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:32 am 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
Because I don't want to be here! And also the final realisation that I need to break up with my girlfriend fuelled by the fact I did a bad thing and kind of have two girls falling for me, one in London and one in Turkey.

Oh woe is you, what a miserable life. Your girl management skills are entry level. What are you, 24? You should be shagging your arse off and enjoying yourself. Make a few decisions and make it happen. God's sake man up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:33 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Oh woe is you, what a miserable life. Your girl management skills are entry level. What are you, 24? You should be shagging your arse off and enjoying yourself. Make a few decisions and make it happen. God's sake man up.

22 and yes I know, I'm in the process of those decisions right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:37 am 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
I've had an irrational hatred of Nasri for a while stemming from the fact he looks like a french lesbian horse, especially when he runs off whinnying to celebrate a goal. That hatred is slowly dissipating though imagining him playing for us becauase he is undoubtedly brilliant.

I remember always buying him on either CL or FM. The dugout.net had him down as a young player that you should sign as "he's the next Zidane" so have known about him for years.

Don't think he's quite climbed those heights, but an impressive player and for cheaper than Milner...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:40 am 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
22 and yes I know, I'm in the process of those decisions right now.

Don't feel too bad about breaking up with the GF, on the bright side she may be dying to break up with you and you'll be doing her a favour. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:46 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Don't feel too bad about breaking up with the GF, on the bright side she may be dying to break up with you and you'll be doing her a favour. :)

I don't feel too bad at all and thats why I know I should do it. I didn't miss her when I was gone, at all, and when I saw her waiting for me at Manchester airport I was like 'ah fuck' seeing as just 8 hours ago I was being kissed goodbye by someone else as I got on the boat to leave butterfly valley. Didn't feel any guilt, as callous as that sounds. I don't think she's dying to break up with me but she knows we're heading in different directions, literally and figuratively, so it won't come as too much of a shock and it's best for her that it happens before her final year so she can meet new people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:48 am 

The Turkish bird will be fucking some other english guy by now. Brits abroad are always more fascinating to european birds than they actually are - you were lucky to get out of there before she realised it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:50 am 

South East Citizen wrote:
The Turkish bird will be fucking some other english guy by now. Brits abroad are always more fascinating to european birds than they actually are - you were lucky to get out of there before she realised it.

That's almost the total opposite of what the actual situation is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:51 am 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
I don't feel too bad at all and thats why I know I should do it. I didn't miss her when I was gone, at all, and when I saw her waiting for me at Manchester airport I was like 'ah fuck' seeing as just 8 hours ago I was being kissed goodbye by someone else as I got on the boat to leave butterfly valley. Didn't feel any guilt, as callous as that sounds. I don't think she's dying to break up with me but she knows we're heading in different directions, literally and figuratively, so it won't come as too much of a shock and it's best for her that it happens before her final year so she can meet new people.

Dude, having a girl friend during university is like locking yourself in a room full of naked hotties, cutting your penis off and throwing it out the window.

*ouch* truth hurts but yeh it's true. she is probably right now being roasted by some cardiff city supporters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:52 am 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:

Bet it's not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:53 am 

Bet it's not.

It really is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:55 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
*ouch* truth hurts but yeh it's true. she is probably right now being roasted by some cardiff city supporters.

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 am 

I don't think many Cardiff City supporters know the way to Antalya, or indeed anywhere in Turkey apart from Marmaris and Bodrum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:57 am 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:

Yeh, yeh, we all think we're the 'special one'. It's called 'stripper syndrome*'. You go to a strip club, get drunk, see a beautiful girl, fall in love and she claims you are different to all the other guys she see through there and maybe you should meet outside work sometime, and look I am not allowed to kiss you but you seem so genuine and different. And then you get dragged out by your mates at 4am, you wake up hungover as fuck and realise you've been raped through your wallet and you never, ever see her again.

Same deal for summer euro holidays.

*I call it 'stripper syndrome'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:59 am 

That sounds vaguely reminiscent of my first strip club experience on my 18th birthday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:02 pm 

"raped through your wallet"! I'm taking ownership of that one :D

Holiday romances are great but falling madly in love like BBC has is a schoolboy error. You should leave it as a happy memory - you don't want to see the expression on her face when she opens the door to you, suitcases in hand, saying "I've moved out here so we can be together forever!!!". :(

The 30 yr old teacher might be good for another crack though.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next