Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:25 pm 

fact Paddy. not helped that every one of them I have met have been muslim.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:26 pm 

Don't think I've ever had the pleasure. I imagine they have quite dark facial hair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:38 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
fact Paddy. not helped that every one of them I have met have been muslim.

exactly. i had a mate that went out with one when we were at college. hairy nipples no sex.

oh how we laughed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:42 pm 

Paddington Blue wrote:
exactly. i went out with one when we were at college. hairy nipples no sex.

oh how we laughed.

i bet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:47 pm 

turks don't like the cut of my gib.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:53 pm 

I've met a bunch for FAF turks, some nice girls as well. genuinely beautiful, some prone to hairyness but I've never bagged one I don't think so can't comment with 100% fact.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:19 pm 

Paddington Blue wrote:
turks don't like the cut of my gib.

Turks got a bit upset at this.

Bummers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 pm 

i actually sat here laughing at for ages...thats our b'stard.:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:48 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
I've met a bunch for FAF turks, some nice girls as well. genuinely beautiful, some prone to hairyness but I've never bagged one I don't think so can't comment with 100% fact.

tbh if neither of us have. then no one has.

edit: oh hi bastard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:29 am 

The turkish 68 was the highlight of my life. Such astounding MODing that day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:25 pm 

Nasri: ... during the past 3 years. Thank you all for your messages and support.
14 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Arsenal France
ArsenalFrance Arsenal France
Nasri: . it's nearly done.. But I will leave with bitterness and anger in my heart... I am proud for having played with the Gunners.../
14 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Arsenal France
ArsenalFrance Arsenal France
Nasri : I've been very disappointed by the supporters last weekend. I am still an arsenal player but I will certainly leave very soon.../

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:27 pm 

Already confirmed as fake quotes. Came from a fake Nasri Facebook account

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 pm 

Squidge wrote:
Already confirmed as fake quotes. Came from a fake Nasri Facebook account

Well that Sucks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:17 pm 

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but this is funny as fuck :D

Arsenal Lesbian Supporters Club react to Nasri's possible departure...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdpzyaMUp4c&feature=player_embedded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:50 pm 

Ronald Jenkees wrote:

Not as good as the Kroenke and Wenger doing Stan the other day but still very funny. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:23 am 

Complications could delay Samir Nasri's Manchester City debut• Midfielder will receive double his Arsenal wages
• Arsène Wenger faces selection problems for Liverpool game

Tweet this
reddit this David Hytner guardian.co.uk, Thursday 18 August 2011 23.00 BST Article history
Samir Nasri will follow Kolo Touré, Emmanuel Adebayor and Gaël Clichy in moving from Arsenal to Manchester City. Photograph: Matthew Childs/Action Images
Samir Nasri is unlikely to be cleared to make his debut for Manchester City at Bolton Wanderers on Sunday, as the fine details on his £22m transfer from Arsenal have not yet been ironed out.

The two clubs have reached the basis of an agreement, under which Nasri will follow Kolo Touré, Emmanuel Adebayor and Gaël Clichy from Arsenal to City, and the midfielder has long been satisfied with the financial terms on offer. He ignored Arsenal's proposal of a new contract worth £90,000 a week, to replace one that expires next summer, and he stands to double the figure at City. But there are final complications to be resolved, which include the payment of fees to the agents involved.

Arsenal's contract offer would have made Nasri one of the highest paid players in the club's history and there has been exasperation in north London at his refusal to sign, particularly as it was believed that he was ready to do so in February. The case also illustrates City's ability to dwarf rival clubs in the financial stakes. When the deal does go through, Nasri can be expected to argue that he is more likely to win silverware at City than Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger has discounted Nasri from his plans for the Premier League visit of Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime, even though the Arsenal manager has been confronted by a selection crisis in midfield. He will be without the suspended Alex Song and Gervinho, together with the injured Jack Wilshere and Abou Diaby, while Tomas Rosicky, who played with a groin problem against Udinese in the Champions League on Tuesday night, is a doubt. In defence, Kieran Gibbs could yet feature despite limping off with hamstring trouble against Udinese and Armand Traoré is also not as badly injured as was feared, when he went off for the reserves with groin trouble.

For Nasri to play for City at Bolton, the paperwork on the transfer would need to be completed and him registered with the Premier League by midday . It is more likely that his debut will come in City's following fixture, which would carry added spice for him. City play at Tottenham Hotspur next Sunday.

Wenger, meanwhile, has criticised Uefa for a lack of clarity over their rules regarding whether it is permissible for a suspended manager to communicate from the stands with his bench. He served a touchline ban against Udinese and he relayed his orders via his assistant Boro Primorac, who was seated alongside him in the stands. But at half-time, he was ordered to stop.

"It was difficult because you didn't really know what the rules were," Wenger said. "They told us first we could communicate through my assistant and at half-time it was not like that. It was a bit confusing. It is a real concern because up to what level can you stop someone doing their job?"

Wenger appeared to continue relaying orders in the second half and Uefa has not yet announced whether it will take the matter further.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:35 am 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
Complications could delay Samir Nasri's Manchester City debut• Midfielder will receive double his Arsenal wages
• Arsène Wenger faces selection problems for Liverpool game

Tweet this
reddit this David Hytner guardian.co.uk, Thursday 18 August 2011 23.00 BST Article history
Samir Nasri will follow Kolo Touré, Emmanuel Adebayor and Gaël Clichy in moving from Arsenal to Manchester City. Photograph: Matthew Childs/Action Images
Samir Nasri is unlikely to be cleared to make his debut for Manchester City at Bolton Wanderers on Sunday, as the fine details on his £22m transfer from Arsenal have not yet been ironed out.

The two clubs have reached the basis of an agreement, under which Nasri will follow Kolo Touré, Emmanuel Adebayor and Gaël Clichy from Arsenal to City, and the midfielder has long been satisfied with the financial terms on offer. He ignored Arsenal's proposal of a new contract worth £90,000 a week, to replace one that expires next summer, and he stands to double the figure at City. But there are final complications to be resolved, which include the payment of fees to the agents involved.

Arsenal's contract offer would have made Nasri one of the highest paid players in the club's history and there has been exasperation in north London at his refusal to sign, particularly as it was believed that he was ready to do so in February. The case also illustrates City's ability to dwarf rival clubs in the financial stakes. When the deal does go through, Nasri can be expected to argue that he is more likely to win silverware at City than Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger has discounted Nasri from his plans for the Premier League visit of Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime, even though the Arsenal manager has been confronted by a selection crisis in midfield. He will be without the suspended Alex Song and Gervinho, together with the injured Jack Wilshere and Abou Diaby, while Tomas Rosicky, who played with a groin problem against Udinese in the Champions League on Tuesday night, is a doubt. In defence, Kieran Gibbs could yet feature despite limping off with hamstring trouble against Udinese and Armand Traoré is also not as badly injured as was feared, when he went off for the reserves with groin trouble.

For Nasri to play for City at Bolton, the paperwork on the transfer would need to be completed and him registered with the Premier League by midday . It is more likely that his debut will come in City's following fixture, which would carry added spice for him. City play at Tottenham Hotspur next Sunday.

Wenger, meanwhile, has criticised Uefa for a lack of clarity over their rules regarding whether it is permissible for a suspended manager to communicate from the stands with his bench. He served a touchline ban against Udinese and he relayed his orders via his assistant Boro Primorac, who was seated alongside him in the stands. But at half-time, he was ordered to stop.

"It was difficult because you didn't really know what the rules were," Wenger said. "They told us first we could communicate through my assistant and at half-time it was not like that. It was a bit confusing. It is a real concern because up to what level can you stop someone doing their job?"

Wenger appeared to continue relaying orders in the second half and Uefa has not yet announced whether it will take the matter further.

Surprise surprise

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:37 am 

We don't pay agents fees for incomings any more IIRC.
I can see how this would complicate negotiations tbf.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:03 pm 

Nasri in the Arsenal squad for tomorrows game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:53 pm 

Ronald Jenkees wrote:

Have to disagree. Random women upset and then subtitled to mean something else HILARIOUS

that shit stopped being funny after about the fifth viewing of the Downfall-Hitler-David Unsworth viewing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next