Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 80  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:37 pm 

Already fed up with this shit though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1330478/Mario-Balotelli-hints-Manchester-City-exit-striker-wants-play-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic.html

Mario Balotelli hints at Manchester City exit as striker reveals ambition to link up with AC Milan star Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Manchester City's £23million summer signing Mario Balotelli has fuelled further suggestions he may be on his way back to Italy after declaring: 'I want to play with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.'

Balotelli, 20, moved to Eastlands from Inter Milan in August but has so far only played a handful of games due to injury and is currently serving a three-match suspension.

His agent Mino Raiola - who also represents AC Milan's Ibrahimovic and who negotiated his move from Barcelona to Serie A in the summer, was asked recently if Baloltelli was happy in England and replied: So, so.'
Slow start: Italian striker Balotelli isn't firing on all cylinders for Manchester City

Speaking ahead of Italy's friendly against Romania in Austria, Balotelli said: 'One day I will return and play with Ibrahimovic. I don't know in which shirt it will be but I know it will happen.''

The City striker was in Italy at the weekend to see Ibrahimovic slot home a penalty as the Rossoneri beat rivals Inter.

As he left the San Siro Balotelli was heard chanting: 'Ibra, Ibra' and said he had been at the game to cheer on a player he rates as one of the best in the world.

AC Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani was spotted having dinner with Balotelli at a Milan restaurant later on Sunday night - and a picture of them eating was published in Gazzetta dello Sport.

The two have played down the speculation but at the same time if Balotelli wants to fulfill his desire it will have to be with the Rossoneri as Ibrahimovic has vowed to stay until the end of his playing days.

The Sweden international has also praised Balotelli in the past and said: 'He asked me to come and play with him at City but I think Mario one day will ask to come and play here. We shall have to watch this space.'

Balotelli moved to Eastlands on a five-year deal after being contacted by boss Roberto Mancini who worked closely with the striker when he was in charge at Inter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:42 pm 

Why would he want to play with Ibrahimovich? Not the best by a long shot. If this is true I'd like to know how do we keep ending up with these players that have no interest in the club whatsoever.:mad:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:43 am 

buy ibrahomovic.

sorted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:55 am 

This rumour started shortly after he got injured, there was talk that the injury wasn't as bad as we were led to believe and that he'd fucked off back to Italy and was refusing to come back. Prolly all bollocks but I get the feeling Bastards sig could well be spot on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:56 am 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1330793/Mario-Balotelli-refused-commit-Manchester-City-summer.html

Mario Balotelli ramps up rumours of AC Milan move by refusing to commit to Manchester City beyond the summer

Mario Balotelli has fuelled speculation he will join AC Milan by only committing himself to Manchester City until the end of the season.

The 20-year-old striker has, in the past week, had dinner with Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani and spoken publicly of his desire to play alongside Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Balotelli only left Inter Milan in a £23million deal in the summer but was back at the San Siro when Sweden international Ibrahimovic scored the only goal as AC Milan beat their city rivals last weekend.

Mario Balotelli has fuelled speculation he will join AC Milan by only committing himself to Manchester City until the end of the season.

The 20-year-old striker has, in the past week, had dinner with Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani and spoken publicly of his desire to play alongside Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Balotelli only left Inter Milan in a £23million deal in the summer but was back at the San Siro when Sweden international Ibrahimovic scored the only goal as AC Milan beat their city rivals last weekend.

Around 100 right-wing Italian fans targeted Balotelli, who is of Ghanaian descent, every time he touched the ball.

He added: 'In all honesty, I don't know what to say. 'If I have to stand there every time and listen to these chants, we're going nowhere.

'(Italy manager) Cesare Prandelli says everyone should hug me and it would be nice if that happened, but it also wouldn't be right to stop the game just for those few people who go to the stadium to behave like that.

'We'd need to change these people, but I am not the one to do it. I am happy to play for the Nazionale. I will just say that where I live, in Brescia, there is already a multi-ethnic Italy. And we can do a lot better.

'I would like to hear more talk about these problems rather than my alleged girlfriends.'

Is this the Daily Fail spinning more shite?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:13 pm 

Quote:
He said: 'Until June I am certainly at Manchester City. I have a five-year contract and can’t say anything.

If he has a 5 year contract he's at the club till 2015 or until we say otherwise, surely.

And he should shut the fuck up about being a good pairing with Ibrahimovich - what's that got to do with anything? You'd think Italy was the last place he's want to be after last night. His agent sounds like a right shit stirer too - couldn't keep his mouth shut when we were negotiating for him and now he's here he starts chiming up again. He should be banned from the stadium and all City facilities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:15 pm 

introduce him to the sheikh's brother in law.

sotred.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:17 pm 

Mario Balotelli sick of racist abuse with Italy national side• Manchester City striker abused by section of Italy support
• 'A multi-ethnic Italy already exists and we can do better'

Tweet this Press Association guardian.co.uk, Thursday 18 November 2010 10.11 GMT Article history
The Italy striker Mario Balotelli was the target for abuse from Ultras against Romania last night. Photograph: Darko Bandic/AP
The Italy striker Mario Balotelli has admitted he is growing weary of hearing racist abuse when playing football.

The Manchester City youngster earned his second cap for Italy last night in a 1-1 draw with Romania but was taunted by some spectators.

The 20-year-old was the subject of abuse every time he touched the ball in the international friendly that was played in Austria, reportedly mostly from his own fans.

Balotelli, who is the son of Brescia-based Ghanaian immigrants, said to Mediaset: "Honestly, I don't know what to say. If I have to hear those chants every time, you can't go forward like that. I leave others to do the judgment. I am happy to be in the national team.

"It wouldn't be right to stop a game because a few fans that turn up to the stadium behave like that. We need to change these people but it's not me that has to do it. Where I live, the people don't reason like these people. A multi-ethnic Italy already exists and we can do better."

The Italy coach Cesare Prandelli said he was "disgusted" by the abuse, while the Italy federation president Giancarlo Abete said: "This is something that must be condemned. It is unacceptable behaviour."

Balotelli played down speculation linking him with a move back to Italy in January, but left the door open for a summer move. "The likelihood is that I will be at City up to June," he said. "I have a five-year contract and I can't say anything."

Speculation intensified over Balotelli's future after the 20-year-old striker was spotted on Sunday night having supper with the Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani in a restaurant in the city.

"It's true that I had supper with Galliani after the [Milan] derby," Balotelli said. "But had I eaten with [the Internazionale president Massimo] Moratti the media would have said that I was going to Inter."

Balotelli did, however, state that he and the Milan forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic would form a dream partnership. "Ibrahimovic and I would make a very strong [attacking] duo," he said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:58 pm 

whining twat - not about the racism obv, but all the 'can't talk until june' bollox

Aguero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:01 pm 

He should expect it, he is black after all...

*im just filling in until bastard shows up*..:cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:38 pm 

afterburn wrote:
Why would he want to play with Ibrahimovich? Not the best by a long shot. If this is true I'd like to know how do we keep ending up with these players that have no interest in the club whatsoever.:mad:

Although I've been impressed with what I've seen on the pitch before he came here, I'm pretty disillusioned now. The phrase that got me about playing with Ibrahimovic was 'it doesn't matter what shirt it is'.

WTF?!! :eek:

How many people would give anything to wear that shirt, yet he is just treating it like a worthless training bib. I'm not naive enough to believe that even my favourite players, like de Jong, VK, AJ or Carlos, have suddenly become true blue City fans. In fact I admire Carlos' honesty about his love for Boca Juniors.

But this Balotelli has no principles. I'm always suspicious of players who play for the direct rivals of their supposed 'boyhood team'. It's taking the professionalism of football too far - 'Evertonians' like Carragher and Owen, for example. Balotelli is supposedly a boyhood AC Milan fan... so unless he was some sort of mad saboteur (entirely possible, I suppose), how could he even look at an Inter shirt without feeling sick?

If I'd have been a footballer, I'd have played for almost any club to further my career - Leeds, Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal... maybe even Tottenham. But I would never, NEVER have pulled an MUFC shirt over my head, whatever the reward. (Before you say it, pretty ironic considering my avatar and username ha ha ha... but I've wiped huge chunks of 1980s football from my memory anyway, and I suppose he's forgiven after the way Mal treated him and Gary).

Anyway, I suppose Balotelli would pull any shirt over his head as long as he was raking in money and playing alongside his best mate. Weird though, I've never heard of a player so desperate to play alongside one individual that he didn't care what club it was. Are they lovers?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:56 pm 

All players should attain the same attitude as Carlos, Nigel and Vincent.

Three honest, hard-working, passionate players who never fail to put 100% in every match.

I'm not saying the others who play are less passionate or hard working, but when watching the three above you can see the hunger and desire to win.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:57 pm 

Boateng and Mario Clash in training.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1388095_pictures_mario_balotelli_and_jerome_boateng_clash_in_city_training

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:01 pm 

Gallagheresque wrote:

Did you 'Play the Slide Show'?

Best of friends again.:whistle:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:03 pm 

Is that other person wearing a sports bra? MJ surely if it is:whistle:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 pm 

Gallagheresque wrote:

Handbags, no more than goes on at most training grounds during a season. Show's they are getting stuck in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:31 pm 

EalingBlue wrote:
Is that other person wearing a sports bra? MJ surely if it is:whistle:

Have you seen any of the recent pics of him? He's looking pretty trim. I'll try and find a picture for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:45 pm 

Our Tommy wrote:
Have you seen any of the recent pics of him? He's looking pretty trim. I'll try and find a picture for you.

Here you are

Attachments:
MJ.jpg
MJ.jpg [ 81.63 KiB | Viewed 7151 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:49 pm 

impressed.

will put less strain on his legs as well...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:58 pm 

Our Tommy wrote:
Handbags, no more than goes on at most training grounds during a season. Show's they are getting stuck in.

Yeh, they've definitely made up now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 80  Next