Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 80  Next
 Post subject: Re: Super Mario
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:58 pm 

Quote:
But within hours of the pictures spreading across Twitter on Monday, the urinator was identified, reported to the Greater Manchester Police, mocked for the size of his genitalia by thousands of people around the world and deleted his account in disgrace.
:approve:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:49 pm 

i love the internet some times.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:08 pm 

Paddington Blue wrote:
the cold doesn't affect girth like that though. that is one fucking thin cock.

Yeah thin to average..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:19 pm 

Looks like he's going now. 4 and a half year deal subject to a medical. Breaking news on SSN. Good luck you mad fucker.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:35 pm 

NoddytheAdlingtonBlue wrote:
Quote:
TRANSFER LATEST

Manchester Evening News reporter Stuart Brennan on Twitter: "Looks like things finally moving with Mario (Balotelli). Pulled from squad travelling to London and we've been told he has flown to Italy this afternoon."

I've a feeling we won't replace this window. Promote Guidetti and buy in the summer if needed

Spot on mate. I've just this second said the same to my pal. He'll be very hungry with something to prove. Clubs will take the piss this window if we try and replace Mario now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:43 pm 

Scotty wrote:
NoddytheAdlingtonBlue wrote:
Quote:
TRANSFER LATEST

Manchester Evening News reporter Stuart Brennan on Twitter: "Looks like things finally moving with Mario (Balotelli). Pulled from squad travelling to London and we've been told he has flown to Italy this afternoon."

I've a feeling we won't replace this window. Promote Guidetti and buy in the summer if needed

Spot on mate. I've just this second said the same to my pal. He'll be very hungry with something to prove. Clubs will take the piss this window if we try and replace Mario now.

Guidetti hasn't played for a very long while, he won't be ready for about 6 weeks apparently. He's had no pre season. I don't think he will be involved much this year. Needs to get a full pre season and come out fighting next season.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:47 pm 

I think I'll sleep easier knowing Balotelli is plying his trade elsewhere. That said, there's a good chance he'll turn out to be one of the best strikers in the world over the next few years if he gets his head straight. Good luck to him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:52 pm 

Mario Balotelli: AC Milan agree deal to sign Manchester City striker
Comments (2) AC Milan have agreed a deal to sign Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli on a four-and-a-half-year contract, the Italian club's director Umberto Gandini has confirmed.

Former Inter Milan striker Balotelli, 22, will have a medical in Milan on Wednesday before signing his contract.

It is understood the deal for the Italy international is worth 20m euros (£17m) plus bonuses and add-ons.

Manchester City have declined to comment on the news.

Gandini said on Twitter: "Transfer agreement for Balotelli signed with Manchester City. Medical is tomorrow in Milan, then personal terms until 2017 will be signed."

Manchester City signed Balotelli for £24m in 2010 with the striker scoring 20 Premier League goals for the club.

More to follow.

:(

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:13 pm 

Disappointing if we haven't broken even on him. But it's always seemed to be a problem with him that he already thinks he's world class. I honestly see him becoming another Robinho. A player with a lot of talent that never put the effort in to become truly world class.

But we still have 3 world class strikers, which is at least 1 more than any other club in the league.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:29 pm 

I'm With Stupid wrote:
Disappointing if we haven't broken even on him. But it's always seemed to be a problem with him that he already thinks he's world class. I honestly see him becoming another Robinho. A player with a lot of talent that never put the effort in to become truly world class.

But we still have 3 world class strikers, which is at least 1 more than any other club in the league.

Yeah tis. Shame we didn't sell him after the World Cup, we'd have got closer to £30m for him then I expect.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:55 pm 

Looks like it's happening anyway!
http://store.acmilan.com/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:04 pm 

At least no will piss up your car now mario...
good luck you mad twat, i know this...you will never have a better song sang for you than ours..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:11 pm 

Only one assist in all his time with us. Ah but what a fucking assist! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:41 pm 

South East Citizen wrote:
I think I'll sleep easier knowing Balotelli is plying his trade elsewhere. That said, there's a good chance he'll turn out to be one of the best strikers in the world over the next few years if he gets his head straight. Good luck to him.

^^^this
and the inspiration for one of our best songs in a long time..

good look Mario to you and your chicken hat!! :dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_ZVenu74dk&NR=1&feature=endscreen&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1   

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:16 am 

Quote:
Mario Balotelli exit planned by Manchester City for a fortnight• Decision to sell striker made after training ground fight
• Roberto Mancini lost patience after heart-to-heart talk
Share 11
inShare.0Email Daniel Taylor
The Guardian, Tuesday 29 January 2013 23.23 GMT
Roberto Mancini had a difficult relationship with Mario Balotelli at Manchester City and the striker is now on his way to Milan. Photograph: John Powell/Liverpool FC via Getty Images
Mario Balotelli will fly to Milan on Wednesday to complete his transfer from Manchester City as new details emerge of why Roberto Mancini decided it was futile to continue believing the striker would stop letting him down.

Mancini's patience finally snapped because of the events leading to the late and dangerous challenge on Scott Sinclair that led to the embarrassing series of photographs showing City's manager grappling with Balotelli at the club's training ground on 3 January.

Twenty-five minutes before that training session, Mancini had summoned Balotelli for a heart-to-heart in which he tried to convince the player that he still believed in him and was certain he could be one of the key players in a successful title defence. "This is your chance – don't waste it," he told the Italy international.

What followed was so reckless that it convinced Mancini he was fighting a lost cause and that the colleagues who had advised him to give up on Balotelli were correct. His anger was evident for all to see in the pictures of the flashpoint.
Mancini still has strong reservations about letting Balotelli go without having a replacement lined up, preferring an end-of-season deal rather than leaving City with only three established strikers. Privately, however, he had accepted a club with City's ambitions could no longer afford to carry someone so unpredictable.

The only reason he had said he wanted to give Balotelli another chance, or "100 more chances", was an old managerial trick based on City being aware that advertising he was available would drive down the transfer fee. Behind the scenes, all the relevant people have been making plans for his departure for the past fortnight. It is understood the transfer to Milan is worth £17m, rising to £19.5m depending on how Balotelli does at San Siro.

Mancini, it has also emerged, had told Balotelli that he should think about changing the company he was keeping in his social life. Mancini did not think it was so bad when his own son, Andrea, lived in Manchester but the nature of Balotelli's hangers-on has increasingly become a concern. He had also told the player he should travel to Italy to spend time with his baby girl as part of leading a more grown-up lifestyle. To Mancini's dismay, he came away believing the 22-year-old was not particularly willing to listen to his advice.

Until 3 January, however, Mancini had been willing to forgive Balotelli for his erratic form and recurring ability to attract headlines for the wrong reasons, retaining his faith in the striker despite him playing an increasingly peripheral part this season, with only one Premier League goal.

Elsewhere, there has been a feeling behind the scenes at City for over a year now that the club would be better off off-loading someone who was underperforming so regularly and bringing in a superior replacement. Mancini is an admirer of the Napoli striker Edinson Cavani and a summer move is possible.

predictable enough really, but gives some indication why mancini would go so grade-a batshit about him kicking someone who is, in effect, a second rate benchwarmer.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:01 am 

Quote:
Roberto Mancini 'so sad' over Mario Balotelli's Manchester City exit• Striker's £17m move to Milan set to be sealed on Wednesday
• 'We love Mario and he deserves to have this chance'
Share 29
inShare.0Email Dominic Fifield at Loftus Road
The Guardian, Tuesday 29 January 2013 23.51 GMT
Mario Balotelli clashed regularly with Roberto Mancini in his two and a half years at Manchester City but the manager insisted the forward’s departure had proved emotional for him and his squad. Photograph: Jason Cairnduff/Action Images
Roberto Mancini suggested he had sanctioned Mario Balotelli's sale to Milan for the good of the player, describing the maverick forward as "like another one of my children" and saying the Italian could become one of the best players in the world when restored to Serie A.

Balotelli is expected to complete his £17m move on Wednesday after a controversial two and a half years at City, patience having snapped at his antics on and off the pitch. The 22-year-old clashed regularly with Mancini during his time at the Etihad Stadium, not least on the training pitch on 3 January when they were photographed grappling with each other after an altercation. But the manager insisted the forward's departure had proved emotional for him and his squad.

"We are all so sad because Mario was an important player for us," said Mancini in the wake of the goalless draw at Queens Park Rangers. "With Mario we won the Premier League and the FA Cup in two years. He's a fantastic player but, for him, this could be an important chance to go back to Italy and play for a big club in Milan. It will be a good chance for him to stay with his family, to play for Milan. I think he can improve and I'm happy he will become one of the best players in the world.

"We talked. The club asked me what's best for me. I spoke with Mario and I think he wanted this. After three years in England, to go back to Italy will be good for him. We love Mario and he deserves to have this chance. For me, Mario was like another one of my children. I gave him his start in Serie A with me at 17 [with Internazionale]. You can be upset with him sometimes but afterwards he's a lovely lad. I've invested a lot of time with all the players. With Mario, maybe more.

"But I think that Mario is in the history of the club because we won three trophies in two and a half years and he scored important goals in big matches like Manchester United away. He did very well. All the players [will miss him]. When he left the hotel, they were really sad. Mario is a good guy. He lived with us for three years."

City do not envisage replacing the out-going forward, with Mancini – who did not rule out working with the player again in the future – admitting it constituted a risk on one level to sanction the departure of one of their quartet of forwards.

"It was a difficult decision because I've lost one striker, an important striker," said the Italian. "He could have been important in the next 14 games. But it's important for Mario to go back to Italy. Saying goodbye was emotional, but it's normal. When I say that I love Mario, and all his team-mates love him, it's true."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:08 pm 

Our Tommy wrote:
Guidetti hasn't played for a very long while, he won't be ready for about 6 weeks apparently. He's had no pre season. I don't think he will be involved much this year. Needs to get a full pre season and come out fighting next season.

*waits for Bastard to put "Guidetti, the new Michael Johnson. You heard it here first" in his sig.*

It's all 'cos of Bastard this anyway. :mad:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:13 pm 

Quote:
Mario Balotelli admits that leaving City was an emotional wrench but has vowed never to forget his time with the Blues.

After signing for Milan the Italian striker spoke candidly about his last day as a Premier League player, his relationship with Roberto Mancini and his love for "the best fans in England".

“For sure I will remember my brilliant team-mates, the manager and all the supporters. They are the best, they were great with me and I will always have a very special place in my heart for City, it’s a great club with a great future,” he declared. “I thank them for all of their support of me. Maybe one day we will see each other again.

"I think to win the Premier League was a very special moment, and I am proud to have been a part of that.

And the 6-1 win at Old Trafford was also a big moment in my life. I know what that meant to the supporters, the joy it gave them. To have scored in
that game and been part of that history will always live with me.

Balotelli said goodbye to his teammates at the pre-match dinner in the hotel ahead of the 0-0 draw at QPR and admitted it had been a poignant moment.

“Yes, I said goodbye to everyone at the meal in London before the game at Queens Park Rangers. It was a very emotional for me,” he said

“I spoke with Roberto before I went to speak to the players. We spoke for some time about lots of things. He was sad, and I was too. But it was a good conversation. I love Roberto, he has been very important for my career, and I will always thank him for having trust and faith in me.

"I love the fans at Manchester City; they are the best in England, maybe the world.”

“Being at City was an important part of my life and career. I needed to grow up like a player and as a person and it has been a very good experience for me.

“I will always be interested in Manchester City and their fortunes. I really hope that City can win the league again this year and beat United. I think there are great players at the Club and a great manager too. The club will be very successful in the future and that makes me happy.”

Good man :handgestures-salute:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:30 pm 

WEll said Mario.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:37 pm 

Missed this bit;

Quote:
“I will remember, too, the song that City fans had for me. It was special for me and I always liked to hear it. I hope they can still sing it sometimes still, even if I’m not there. Someone told me the fans sang it at QPR; that is nice.

:)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1586 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 80  Next