Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:23 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:10 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:
NoddytheAdlingtonBlue wrote:
Sounds like a plan. Hope he plays on Sunday, need him and Zaba bombing on again but I wouldn't lose sleep if it was his last game for us despite his improvement this season. Especially if it was to make way for one of the Munich's prime targets

Lol. man united. remember when they were good?

It must have been a very long time ago. I saw a twat wearing a munich shirt on the bus this morning for the first time in ages. There were loads of lads striding around Dublin in Dippers shirts a few weeks back. They're a bit thin on the ground now. Perhaps the shirts are in the wash....

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:23 pm 

slart wrote:
Danny's Studs wrote:
NoddytheAdlingtonBlue wrote:
Sounds like a plan. Hope he plays on Sunday, need him and Zaba bombing on again but I wouldn't lose sleep if it was his last game for us despite his improvement this season. Especially if it was to make way for one of the Munich's prime targets

Lol. man united. remember when they were good?

It must have been a very long time ago. I saw a twat wearing a munich shirt on the bus this morning for the first time in ages. There were loads of lads striding around Dublin in Dippers shirts a few weeks back. They're a bit thin on the ground now. Perhaps the shirts are in the wash....

Unlikely.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:32 pm 

Kolarov signs new deal. Good, he had a pretty good season.

Quote:
Manchester City are delighted to announce that Aleksandar Kolarov has signed a three year extension to his contract which will see him stay at the club until 2018.

The Serbian defender joined City from Lazio in July 2010 and has made 99 appearances for the Blues in all competitions, scoring 15 goals.

The 28-year-old lifted his second Premier League title with City last season and was a key member of Manuel Pellegrini’s squad, making 24 league appearances.

“I am very happy and very proud of this new contract. I will give to this club probably the best stages of my football career and I am very happy that I continue with this club which feels now like my home,” smiled Kolarov.

“Last season I played a lot and I think I proved to people in the club that they can believe in me and the result was that I was offered a new contract and I was happy to sign.

“When we won two trophies last season, I was happy with what we did and I think it’s good for the club and for me that we are here now.

“I think we can do a lot more things in the future. We’ve won everything in England and I think we can do a lot more in Europe. So we’ll try to repeat what we did in England and try to win something in Europe. The most important thing in football is the result and I think we can do a lot more in the future."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:40 pm 

Kolarov picked up an injury, not sure how bad it was, he also managed to get 2 yellows as well after coming off.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:49 am 

Have we got a team for the weekend?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:06 am 

I think we will be struggling. At least there's no travelling for the next month or so and we can hopefully have a few players back before we play the munichs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:36 am 

Might have to do that thing where you get your kid brother to play under a registered player's name and hope the ref doesn't twig.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8