Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:59 pm 

Badger wrote:
Thanks but no thatnks, I'm on the

im currently drinking

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:00 pm 
Bluewythy wrote:
im currently drinking

Fruity water. Now that really is gay.

Post subject:

Emigre wrote:
[color="Red"]You heart the Ardberg[/color]. Did you buy a case or are you savouring it?

I do indeed. Have a bottle in most of the time. My stock is currently Ardbeg, Laphroaig and Caol Ila. I luuuurrrve the Islay.

Post subject:

Bluewythy wrote:
im currently drinking

Hardcore. Appropriate name of the drink though ;)

These are the cries of the carrots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:01 pm 

Emigre wrote:
Fruity water. Now that really is gay.

regular water gives me a headache for some reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:03 pm 
Bluewythy wrote:
regular water gives me a headache for some reason.

Gayer still. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:09 pm 
Badger wrote:
I do indeed. Have a bottle in most of the time. My stock is currently Ardbeg, Laphroaig and Caol Ila. I luuuurrrve the Islay.

Did you ever try the Peat Monster? Quite pricey for a relatively young whisky but truly a cracking dram.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:48 pm 

I'm very dissapointed I wasn't mentioned in the nice people part! Ok, I'm a bit of a spaz who says dumbarse things, but I like to think I'm a nice poster most of the time!

Have you got nothing better to do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:49 pm 

nice but not memorable :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:50 pm 

Bluewythy wrote:
nice but not memorable :)

Evidently not
*makes mental note to be more memorable*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:30 am 

Its ok gibbi i didnt get a mention either, and i was voted best new poster for 2007*

*may or may have not dreamt this*

I was born with "
methemoglobinemia"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:54 pm 

Great news, I'll wait for next season to come so I can see the partnership between Dunnie and Micah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:40 pm 

MCFC_Boss wrote:
Great news, I'll for next season to come so I can see the partnership between Dunnie and Micah.

The thing is i don't understand how this is news. Could somebody please point out the bit to me where he says he is staying. I have asked this once and nobody has, so i guess it's not there

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:48 am 
Squidge wrote:
The thing is i don't understand how this is news. Could somebody please point out the bit to me where he says he is staying. I have asked this once and nobody has, so i guess it's not there

You're right, Squidge. It's not there. Just a player doing what all players do and making the right noises. Doesn't mean he's staying, although it doesn't mean he's leaving either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:36 am 

Squidge wrote:

sorry I wasn't focusing on whatever I was writing, check it now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:33 pm 

Squidge wrote:

I'm not one to pick a fight, and I do agree Monster has shot his bolt way too early claiming Micah's a definite stayer, but you yourself posted on this thread that you were thinking of posting some kind of retraction to your earlier statement. Now, when you first posted on here that you had reliable info that Micah was all but sold to Utd, and you were adamant, you caused much distress to many people, and for why? Do you crave the attention? Do you feel you need to gain acceptance amongst your peers?

Whatever the reason, if you are no longer quite as certain as you once were, then you are equally guilty being premature.

As with the Sven and Frank sagas, and indeed most things with City, it's best to sit tight and wait and and see. If you genuinely do know something in future, I personally would still rather not know about until it becomes fact. Ignorance is always bliss with me.

Thanks in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:40 pm 

Got Lucky wrote:
I'm not one to pick a fight, and I do agree Monster has shot his bolt way too early claiming Micah's a definite stayer, but you yourself posted on this thread that you were thinking of posting some kind of retraction to your earlier statement. Now, when you first posted on here that you had reliable info that Micah was all but sold to Utd, and you were adamant, you caused much distress to many people, and for why? Do you crave the attention? Do you feel you need to gain acceptance amongst your peers?

Whatever the reason, if you are no longer quite as certain as you once were, then you are equally guilty being premature.

As with the Sven and Frank sagas, and indeed most things with City, it's best to sit tight and wait and and see. If you genuinely do know something in future, I personally would still rather not know about until it becomes fact. [color="Red"]Ignorance is always bliss with me[/color].

Thanks in advance.

That's my motto.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:04 pm 

Got Lucky wrote:

Whatever the reason, if you are no longer quite as certain as you once were, then [color="Orange"]you are equally guilty being premature.
[/color]
As with the Sven and Frank sagas, and indeed most things with City, it's best to sit tight and wait and and see. If you genuinely do know something in future, I personally would still rather not know about until it becomes fact. Ignorance is always bliss with me.

Thanks in advance.

hur hur!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:07 pm 

Badger wrote:
That's my motto.

Really? I was of the impression it was "Hello sailor, fancy a bum?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:12 pm 

[SIZE="4"]Micah OK for pre-season[/SIZE]

With much of the City squad now in the Far East or preparing for international duty, there’s news on those who have still been having work on injuries at the Carrington training ground.

Micah Richards was sidelined from the end of February by a knee ligament injury that required surgery, but City's Head Physiotherapist Ally Beattie has confirmed to MCFC.co.uk that the England international has now fully recovered.

“Micah has been working hard with us after the season finished, and he’s at the stage now where if the season was still on now he’d be able to fully train and probably play. He’ll be ready for pre-season.”

A dislocated shoulder sustained against Chelsea in April brought Nedum Onuoha’s season to a premature end, but Beattie says that he, like Richards, will be ready when the squad reconvenes in early July.

“Having dislocated his shoulder, Nedum was never going to fit again before the end of the season but he’s made excellent progress with his rehab and he’ll also be ready for pre-season.”

It has also been confirmed that Michael Ball had an injection in the knee that had troubled him since mid-March, forcing him to miss three games, between the Reading & Chelsea fixtures.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next