Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1658 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 83  Next
 Post subject: Dear Carlos Tevez...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:48 pm 

Leave the club, leave the city. You selfish prick, goodbye.

Sincerely,

Danny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:52 pm 

just go

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:55 pm 

Dear carlos..i hope your wife gets crabs and passes it on to you..

I also hope you have pissed a certain prince of abu dhabi who has the finest lawyers who could hand you your arse ...you deserve to get everything thats coming..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:07 pm 

Carlos, hi,

I really have had enough now and would very much appreciate it if you went to another football club and took the piss out of them for a couple of years. I hope your cock falls off and all your future holidays are a disappointment.

Sincerely
SEC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:20 pm 

If i see the [color="Red"][very naughty word][/color] anywhere near the training ground,,, he be getting run over,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:24 pm 

Dear Carlos

You were a god at this club, now I (and most other fans) would rather snap your neck than Nevilles, Take you face for a shit then you and that crook of an agent of your's scrape together the fortunes you have robbed other clubs of over the years, buy your contract out and FUCK OFF.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:19 am 

He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the club now. :mad:

He deserves to be fined heavily for his behaviour last night.

Then he should be suspended without pay.

Fuck him!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:24 am 

Should leave the little prick in Munich, let him find his own way back. :mad:

I hope they kicked him out of the team hotel last night, or at least made him pay for his own room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:34 am 

*shakes head at carlos*

*leaves for another 6 months*

I was born with "
methemoglobinemia"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:52 am 

He's rightfully getting slaughtered in the press:

Quote:
Never say never, the wise old men of the football bootrooms insist. In the case of Carlos Tevez, however, Roberto Mancini is right to make an exception.

Tevez should never play for Manchester City again if, as manager Mancini insists, he refused to come off the substitutes bench with 35 minutes remaining of the Champions League tie with Bayern Munich.

He should never be considered for the squad, never train with the first team. If he can be sold, profitably, then let him go. If not, let him rot beyond the reserves.

Some actions go beyond the pale and this was an insult too far; an insult to his club, his manager and his colleagues. Tevez has forfeited the right to sympathy, understanding or further indulgence.

Justice would have seen him making his own way home from Munich. If he wants no part of this team, why let him travel with it? Better still, drop him at the airport and let him explain his thought processes to the supporters who gave up holiday and wages to be here. Just don’t expect to go unchallenged.

In the heat of battle, with City fighting for survival in the toughest club competition on any continent , Mancini required Tevez to come on as replacement for the uninspired Edin Dzeko.

There was just over half-an-hour left and his team trailed by two goals. Time enough to get back in the game, though.

Given this opportunity, however, Tevez rejected it. Mancini had words with Edin Dzeko and Tevez on the touchline and sent on a holding midfield
player, Nigel de Jong, in place of the Bosnian. Soon after this he turned to Tevez, but it seems the player refused to take the field.

Mancini looked almost haunted as he explained the circumstances. Here was a player, the highest-paid at the club, turning his back on his team-mates.
The Italian sounded as if it was unprecedented in his experience. Already angry with Dzeko — ‘he can sit next to me on the bench at the weekend’
he said — his reaction to Tevez was pure, cold fury.
Mancini does not mind high maintenance performers — he bought Mario Balotelli, for heaven’s sake — but draws the line at professional deserters.

No apology is good enough, no matter Tevez’s words. If City are to be treated with respect, they won’t get fooled again. Tevez’s behaviour towards a club that treated him nothing less than honourably has been despicable.

From the disruption he caused midway through last season, to the announcement that he still wanted to leave which coincided with the pre-season return to training, he has behaved with pure selfishness.

He could have been great for Manchester City, he could have been part of a special time at the club, instead he has poisoned the well. The club has worked so hard to shed its talent for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, yet Tevez allowed the world a snigger at City’s expense again.

Did they really think they belonged on this stage? Did they really think their new money was a match for Europe’s elite? When the draw was made, this was the tie that was supposed to signify their grand arrival. Bayern Munich away, in the Champions League. The world would have to take them seriously now, instead it is pointing and laughing again.

If there is one consolation it is that when the initial hullabaloo subsides, there will be no public relations war for the club to win. In the past, Manchester City have had to battle Tevez’s team of advisors and spin doctors.

This time the fight is over before it has begun. Spin that, if you dare. Spin the player that turns his back on his team-mates in the toughest match of the season; spin the man earning £250,000 a week who cares so little for those who fritter their silly little salaries away to follow him around the world.

Mancini is right that there can be no way back from here. Even if his disgust subsides and pragmatism takes over, the supporters will not let him forget what Tevez did here.

They are a loyal bunch and they will forgive much, but not this. Nor will fans of rival clubs welcome him so readily, certainly not those in the Premier League. Would they want him at Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur?

Maybe he will be welcomed abroad, but City would look even weaker if they now let him go on the cheap. More than ever, they should hold firm in demanding a major transfer fee. If this puts off suitors in the January transfer window, so be it.

Tevez deserves some time alone to consider the mess he has made of his career. Gary Neville, a team-mate at Manchester United, says Tevez wants to be loved; there is little chance of that now. Any club that buys him takes a chance because his self-indulgence has been laid so horribly bare.

If Tevez was as committed and brave as his camp would have the public believe, he would have used those 35 minutes in the Allianz Arena to change the game and the narrative of his season.

Instead, he committed an unforgivable sin by putting his personal contempt for those around him ahead of what was best for his team.

By not crossing the line, he crossed a line, quite rightly never to return.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:53 am 

Prick. :mad:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:52 am 

Tevez refusing to come on.

and this::mad:

Watch me smirk when I learn that I'm not going to play for City again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:51 am 

The poison dwarf this morning:

Quote:
"I would like to apologise to all Manchester City fans, with whom I have always had a strong relationship, for any misunderstanding that occurred in Munich. They understand that when I am on the pitch I have always given my best for the club.

"In Munich on Tuesday I had warmed up and was ready to play. This is not the right time to get into specific details as to why this did not happen. But I wish to state that I never refused to play.

"There was some confusion on the bench and I believe my position may have been misunderstood. Going forward I am ready to play when required and to fulfil my obligations."

This is exactly the right time to get into specific details you lying c*nt.

You were asked to play, you didn't. Now you're going to do a Garrrrry and lie about it aswell.

Fuck off. :mad:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:01 am 

City. - the best team in the land and all the world

Tevez- some mercenary who used to play for us

I'm with Bobby on this one.

Edin will probably apologise to Bobby today and carry on

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:11 am 

that prick is taking us all for cnuts if he thinks we will fall for that old chestnut 'i give 100% on the pitch'.....time the whole team rallied round mancini and tell the board they dont want this fucker anywhere near the first team.......the fact that he was our captain when we won the cup discusts me:mad::mad::mad:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:34 am 

Im going to have to go about my day nice and quiet...
anyone says a word im liable snap..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:38 am 

golborneblue wrote:
City. - the best team in the land and all the world

Tevez- some mercenary who used to play for us

I'm with Bobby on this one.

Edin will probably apologise to Bobby today and carry on

That gormless idiot should be fined aswel he's done nothing for four games and has the cheek to throw a tantrum when brought off, I doubt he would have even played had Balo not been suspended.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:40 am 

carlos,
Quote:
"I would like to apologise to all Manchester City fans, with whom I have always had a strong relationship,

"had" being the operative here. carlos, we watched you have your hands held and someone looking like they were imploring you to get to your feet, to warm up and contribute to a game that sorely needed the ability we know you have. and you refused and folded your arms. pictures do not lie. you're fucking dead to us. the club asked for extra security on their return to manchester because of the anticipated anger the fans would rightly feel towards you. fuck off out of manchester, and enjoy being sued for teh value of your contract.

cheers

GA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:41 am 

blue mooner 1988 wrote:
That gormless idiot should be fined aswel he's done nothing for four games and has the cheek to throw a tantrum when brought off, I doubt he would have even played had Balo not been suspended.

oh shut up. how many has he scored this season? he shouldn't throw a tantrum, but still - that is idiotic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:45 am 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
oh shut up. how many has he scored this season? he shouldn't throw a tantrum, but still - that is idiotic.

He's been great this season, bit of a revelation in fact, But against Napoli, Fulham, Everton and last night he's been poor and has no right whatsoever to bitch about being taken off, like Bobby said he should be angry with Edins poor performance.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1658 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 83  Next