Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:55 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:24 am 

My opinion is that Jack has been neglected by Mancini as soon as they start to score goals Mancini ga disappears off switch on the bench because it seems that it is a prejudice against such good players, because I think I deserve to play ahead of Tevez and Aguera

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:51 am 

Hold on, hold on, hold on....'Jack' I am assuming is Edin? He is not being 'totally neglected' by Mancini. Aguero and Tevez, I ask you to name 5 better strikers than them in the world, Messi and Ronaldo aside, there is no one. No one.

Dzeko gets his chance and usually performs very well, I am a fan of his but I cannot be putting Edin in before either in honesty. :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:07 pm 

IZONI wrote:
My opinion is that Jack has been neglected by Mancini as soon as they start to score goals Mancini ga disappears off switch on the bench because it seems that it is a prejudice against such good players, because I think I deserve to play ahead of Tevez and Aguera

I disagree. :cool:

Edit: Unless your are Messi?

Last edited by Khabom on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:08 pm 

I've been around this place for ages. How many posts do I have to make to get promoted to 'member'?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:07 pm 

STFU no0b.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:55 pm 

fuck off

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:58 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:52 pm 

Cavani and falco are better than tevez tbf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:21 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Hold on, hold on, hold on....'Jack' I am assuming is Edin? He is not being 'totally neglected' by Mancini. Aguero and Tevez, I ask you to name 5 better strikers than them in the world, Messi and Ronaldo aside, there is no one. No one.

Dzeko gets his chance and usually performs very well, I am a fan of his but I cannot be putting Edin in before either in honesty. :)

It's the crazy ideas bosnians get coz of the medial coverage, almost every shithole has a web portal and almost every of them think roberto is destroying dzeko even tho thats not the truth, it's all about the form check and bobby gives the players allways the chance, he doesnt have a idea about a structual gameplan but hes a good mental/emotional coach and i couldnt think of anyone better who could lead this 20 worldclass squad.

ffs i read prejuice in the op, shit i got soft...that's what happends when you get pussy and she wants you to include some thigh kissing :violin:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:18 pm 

balky wrote:
Danny's Studs wrote:

It's the crazy ideas bosnians get coz of the medial coverage, almost every shithole has a web portal and almost every of them think roberto is destroying dzeko even tho thats not the truth, it's all about the form check and bobby gives the players allways the chance, he doesnt have a idea about a structual gameplan but hes a good mental/emotional coach and i couldnt think of anyone better who could lead this 20 worldclass squad.

ffs i read prejuice in the op, shit i got soft...that's what happends when you get pussy and she wants you to include some thigh kissing :violin:

Pics or HD video... :TopHat1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:56 pm 

i rather liked his selfless pass to teveth tonight.