Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:32 pm 

I've said it twice but i don't wanna hark on about it too much, Bellamy should have been in that 25 easy. I know him and Bobby didn't see eye to eye but you need a player like Bellamy in every side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:38 pm 

Truedat.
*sobs*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:38 pm 

Truedat.
*sobs*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:12 am 

South East Citizen wrote:
Mancini shot himself in the foot a bit by not including him in his 25 man squad - Bellers would've been an allie in this late night / drinking culture stuff that's going on.

I dont agree with that. Apparently he;s a right one for a night out, I have words from a dude with first hand experience.

Gallagheresque wrote:
I've said it twice but i don't wanna hark on about it too much, Bellamy should have been in that 25 easy. I know him and Bobby didn't see eye to eye but you need a player like Bellamy in every side.

I do agree with that. Exactly the player that can bring a team together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:10 am 

wonder what bellamy would have made of that wolves defence yesterday

mince meat, probably

certainly wouldn't have dived around waving his hands like a mard arse bastard

Aguero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:18 pm 

Timpblue wrote:
mard arse bastard

hey! fuck you.

:mad:

Definite fuck up letting Bellers go. Every time we see a performance like yesterday's the ghost of Bellamy will come back to haunt Mancini.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:42 pm 

Quote:
Manchester City striker Craig Bellamy has been arrested on suspicion of assault following an incident in Cardiff over the weekend.

Bellamy, who is on loan at Cardiff, was bailed on Wednesday after speaking with officers.

He was arrested after the alleged assault on Caroline Street - informally known as "Chippy Lane" - at around 2.45am on Sunday morning.

The men, aged 20 and 26, sustained facial injuries.

A South Wales Police spokesman said: "A 31-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of assault and has been bailed pending further inquiries."

:rolleyes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:53 pm 

Just a normal night out for craig

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:21 am 

Craig Bellamy admits it would be "uncomfortable" to return to Manchester City under Roberto Mancini, but staying at Cardiff is "very unlikely".

Wales international Bellamy is spending the season on loan at Cardiff after falling out of favour with Mancini at City and has scored eight goals in 27 appearances.

A permanent deal at Cardiff is likely to be out of reach, even if the club secure promotion to the Premier League, and Bellamy is braced for a return to City.

He has a further year left on his contract at Eastlands, but accepts it could be a difficult season if Mancini remains City boss.

"Even if Cardiff are promoted, I feel it's very unlikely I'd stay," Bellamy told the Daily Mirror.

"It is not an option to have another year on loan here - I don't want to be on loan anywhere next season.

"The deal Man City did with Cardiff was for them to pay a lot of my wages but if we got promoted, they would have to buy me. It sounded romantic in August but if we look at it money-wise, it's probably not going to happen.

"It is difficult because I do have another year at Man City. I could be there the whole year and not be involved. It would not be ideal for anyone if that happens. It certainly wouldn't be ideal for them.

"I will have to be at Man City because I have a year left, but it will be an uncomfortable situation for everyone really, if Mancini is still in charge.

"There's nothing I can do. He is the manager. He chooses the squad - and rightly so."

Bellamy added: "You never know whether it could still work out for me there. It all depends who you are working with. That's the key.

"If it was [Jose] Mourinho, you don't see many players who can't work with him or he can't revive. Or Harry Redknapp. Certain managers have that gift.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:24 am 

A come and get me to Catflap then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:32 am 

South East Citizen wrote:
A come and get me to Catflap then.

conk

I think he's pretty clever Bellamy. He drops these incendiary comments but there is always a purpose to them.

What the fuck ever happened to Weiss?!

We need someone in that mould (is that the wrong sp?) One player (aj) is not enough. Does anyone think there is anything left in SWP? Is being on the right of a 4-4-2 different/ better for him? Or is he just finished?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:39 am 

Milnerinho wrote:
conk

I think he's pretty clever Bellamy. He drops these incendiary comments but there is always a purpose to them.

What the fuck ever happened to Weiss?!

We need someone in that mould (is that the wrong sp?) One player (aj) is not enough. Does anyone think there is anything left in SWP? Is being on the right of a 4-4-2 different/ better for him? Or is he just finished?

Rangers have broke him. Should have stay loaned out at Bolton if anywhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:50 am 

broke him? wasn't he one of the ones stood at the front as they celebrated winning the scottish cup*?

*baked bean tin full of vodka

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:52 am 

i read it more that he'd like us to sack mancini and replace him with bollock chops or mourinho tbh.

Quote:
it will be an uncomfortable situation for everyone really, if Mancini is still in charge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:00 am 

Gallagheresque wrote:
Rangers have broke him. Should have stay loaned out at Bolton if anywhere.

didn't he give the assist for the winning goal in the cup final? sounds pretty good to me.

I think he's done pretty well this year...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:01 am 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
i read it more that he'd like us to sack mancini and replace him with bollock chops or mourinho tbh.

That just his wind up way though isn't it (remember that John Terry bit) he's fantastic at loading what is seemingly an unimportant part of the sentence with implication. I find him most refreshing in an era when these idiot savants talk through their agents unless its to say "Well as you say* the important fing was that we got the free points... Blah blah"

*nope I didn't say that you fucking idiot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:10 am 

O Blue wrote:
didn't he give the assist for the winning goal in the cup final? sounds pretty good to me.

I think he's done pretty well this year...

that was my impression as well...
Milnerinho wrote:
That just his wind up way though isn't it (remember that John Terry bit) he's fantastic at loading what is seemingly an unimportant part of the sentence with implication. I find him most refreshing in an era when these idiot savants talk through their agents unless its to say "Well as you say* the important fing was that we got the free points... Blah blah"

*nope I didn't say that you fucking idiot.

lol

he's the type of player that, if he's in wearing your colours you love him. otherwise you wish he'd get run over or die from some horrific knob rot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:18 am 

hasn't bellers been injured a lot this year? that was his greif with mancini, that his training methods that protected his knee had been changed

plus, weiss has had a good year this year, but it is only scotland, samaras is good there

Aguero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:22 am 

Timpblue wrote:
hasn't bellers been injured a lot this year? that was his greif with mancini, that his training methods that protected his knee had been changed

plus, weiss has had a good year this year, but it is only scotland, samaras is good there

Dickhead. :rolleyes: You can only play the team in front of you. What would be worse is if he'd had a bad year? I think he is one of the best in the league in SPL, I should know cos I whenever I am force-fed sport news about SPL his name comes up occasionally. I can name two players in SPL, both former City players.

Anyway, Weiss will return to city, and he'll be the left footed Mike Summerbee of 2012.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:29 am 

hey, fuck you, fuck rag.:mad:

scottish football is shit. what? so rangers have made a european final in the last couple of years, and celtic, so what? the drop off in quality after those two is fucking vertical.

weiss should have stayed with bolton, or been in our squad, not playing in the land that skill forgot

[color="White"]is only joking, still loves danny [/color]

Aguero

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next