Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:45 am 

oh, finally a war of words. i smell fear lol. we will just let our football do our talking. george o calllaghan its time to step up to the plate-the understated footballer with the overstated ego.9 days to go!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:52 am 

dub_hater wrote:
oh, finally a war of words. i smell fear lol. we will just let our football do our talking. george o calllaghan its time to step up to the plate-the understated footballer with the overstated ego.9 days to go!!

Not much to do up there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:55 pm 

7 days to go, the anticipation!!! Bring on Man. City we would definately bring a record crowd over to Oakwell.Have any of youse been over to our forum yet, our next league game is on friday nite, come on the forum & check out another 5-0 victory. and as for Blue yorkshire or whatever shite u call urself nonleague ahhem all i will say is Kevin Doyle & Roy O Donovan. Slan Dub_hater.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:03 pm 

dub_hater wrote:
7 days to go, the anticipation!!! Bring on Man. City we would definately bring a record crowd over to Oakwell.Have any of youse been over to our forum yet, our next league game is on friday nite, come on the forum & check out another 5-0 victory. and as for Blue yorkshire or whatever shite u call urself nonleague ahhem all i will say is Kevin Doyle & Roy O Donovan. Slan Dub_hater.

Whats a record crowd for you? 20 people?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:04 pm 

dub_hater wrote:

I'm still really liking this guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:57 pm 

Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire (originally from denton mcr)
hee hee.....what a laugh kevin doyle......he is that good he still plays for you....oh no he doesnt he soon fecked off when a team that doesnt have to wash their own kit and make their own half time brew came along......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:22 pm 

Benny wrote:
I'm still really liking this guy.

Remember what I said about Cork people? Pricks, each and every one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:29 pm 

dub_hater wrote:

Well, I smell a Corkman and yes, I am frightened.

You boys have trouble filling your fucking rusty corrugated iron roofed shed, never mind Oakwell. Whereabout are you in the Eircom League? How many European trophies have you won?

Cork people - jealous of Dubs for centuries.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:36 pm 

slart wrote:
Well, I smell a Corkman and yes, I am frightened.

You boys have trouble filling your fucking rusty corrugated iron roofed shed, never mind Oakwell. Whereabout are you in the Eircom League? How many European trophies have you won?

Cork people - jealous of Dubs for centuries.

Níl aon éad orainn Jackeen. Couldnt give a flying fcuk about Dublin or the type of peole there who turn their back on their own to go pandering to peil an bhanríon agus an méid atá agat sa sig agat :rolleyes:

Anyhoo...to the real Man City fans (as oppossed to that Jackeen sky sports subscriber) to be honest we'd hope to avoid Man City. Whilst we've taken some decent scalps in Europe recently Man City would be a bridge too far for us. We'd hope to get one of the lower ranking seeded teams.

When are Man City heading back to pre-season training? Will you be up to full fitness by the time the matches come round? You could be facing some teams who are half way through their season

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:43 pm 

soccfc wrote:
Níl aon éad orainn Jackeen. Couldnt give a flying fcuk about Dublin or the type of peole there who turn their back on their own to go pandering to peil an bhanríon agus an méid atá agat sa sig agat :rolleyes:

Anyhoo...to the real Man City fans (as oppossed to that Jackeen sky sports subscriber) to be honest we'd hope to avoid Man City. Whilst we've taken some decent scalps in Europe recently Man City would be a bridge too far for us. We'd hope to get one of the lower ranking seeded teams.

When are Man City heading back to pre-season training? Will you be up to full fitness by the time the matches come round? You could be facing some teams who are half way through their season

Maybe you should ask why a Dublin man is supporting Manchester City before you start shouting off your bogger mouth. I hope we meet you and we bury you muckers alive.

If you hate Dublin so much why do you muck savages keep invading the capital looking for decent jobs? Maybe we should reinstate the Pale and stop subsidising you and let sink in your bogs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:43 pm 

soccfc wrote:

Although slart lives in Dublin he makes it to quite a few games, I've met him a few times and he's a top bloke.

The players report back next week I understand, and are all fully fit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:47 pm 

ESM wrote:
Although slart lives in Dublin he makes it to quite a few games, I've met him a few times and he's a top bloke.

The players report back next week I understand, and are all fully fit.

Perhaps get him to explain the sig he has. I'd hope the irony is not lost on him ;)

Lack of fitness compared to other teams mid-season would be the only slight thing that could hold Man City back but then again I'd venture even if all your players went on a Charolette Churhc diet for the next month you'd still walk through against most unseeded teams

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:02 pm 
soccfc wrote:
Perhaps get him to explain the sig he has. I'd hope the irony is not lost on him ;)

Lack of fitness compared to other teams mid-season would be the only slight thing that could hold Man City back but then again I'd venture even if all your players went on a Charolette Churhc diet for the next month you'd still walk through against most unseeded teams

:D I'd certainly hope so. Still, it's City so I take nothing for granted. Mind you, the home leg is in Barnsley so perhaps the Charlotte Church pie diet will be just the thing we need.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:42 pm 

soccfc wrote:

Is that a month of eating Charlotte Church?

*signs up*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:44 pm 

slart wrote:
Remember what I said about Cork people? Pricks, each and every one.

I've been to Cork a good few times with work, and always really enjoyed it tbh.

What does the sig mean btw?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:51 pm 
Benny wrote:
I've been to Cork a good few times with work, and always really enjoyed it tbh.

What does the sig mean btw?

As far as I can tell it means 'A country without a language, is a country without a soul.' SOmething of a rallying call for Irish language activists it seems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:55 pm 

Emigre wrote:
As far as I can tell it means 'A country without a language, is a country without a soul.' SOmething of a rallying call for Irish language activists it seems.

Thats it really. You're ability to translate is better than most Irish people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:04 pm 

Emigre wrote:

Yes, a man proud of his heritage it seems. So much so that he follows a foreign club. Confused? Yes, so am I.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:18 pm 

sullanefc wrote:
Yes, a man proud of his heritage it seems. So much so that he follows a foreign club. Confused? Yes, so am I.

I have my reasons! Why are you following a foreign sport?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:32 pm 

slart wrote:
I have my reasons! Why are you following a foreign sport?

Yeah! Get your own language! And get your own sports! And anyone of irish heritage should beggar off an' all!!!

no no no, i like the foreigners. it's those c nts in white football shirts that get on my tits. - GA (on England)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next