Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 548 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 28  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:59 am 

2-2?

plastic irish knob jockey

Aguero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:05 pm 

so basically we're on superb form and the rags are on poor form and one dimensional and yet all we can get is a 2-2?!

twat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:30 pm 

Twat!!

Manchester City v Aston Villa

I'll go for City to edge this one - the only reason I'm hesitant is they have been a bit nervy in defence recently.

They played for a point against Manchester United, when they lost to a last-minute goal, and definitely last week when they drew at Arsenal. They need to get back on the winning trail and they can put Villa out of the race for fourth place in this game, so it will be tight.

Villa's Richard Dunne will be going back to his old club with a real feeling that he was cast aside earlier than necessary.

The problem for Villa is that decisions change games, and that in turn can change a season - the decision not to send off Manchester United's Nemanja Vidic in the Carling Cup final was a massive one that went against them, and it shows how marginal things can be.

Villa have got better year on year, which is all you can ask for, but their supporters think they have got a divine right to trophies, which is not the case - just ask Arsenal, who are a better team than Villa.

Prediction: 2-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:03 pm 

Ive got nothing to offer, except.....TWAT!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:26 pm 

The twat's bit late this season?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:01 pm 

Here's Lawro...
Tottenham v Manchester City (1245 BST)

Tottenham find themselves heading into a season different from any other after their victory at Manchester City in the penultimate game of the last campaign helped them to secure fourth spot and a place in the Champions League.

I think they will edge a close game at White Hart Lane and get their season off to a winning start.

City have spent big again this summer but it will take some time before boss Roberto Mancini has worked out his best team.

There is also the potential for problems in the dressing room because he has so many players who will expect to play regular first-team football.

A few years ago you could start slowly but still go on to win the league. I don't think that is the case any longer. You have to start with a bang and that could be a potential problem for City.

Prediction: 2-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:50 pm 

Lawro is a twat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:06 pm 

slart wrote:
Lawro is a twat.

Good to know that there are some things that remain constant.

no no no, i like the foreigners. it's those c nts in white football shirts that get on my tits. - GA (on England)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:51 am 

Manchester City v Liverpool (2000 BST)

City did not really play with a centre forward in the goalless draw at Tottenham last weekend, which was strange. They had Carlos Tevez up front, with David Silva playing off him, but it did not work because Tevez likes to roam all over the pitch. City need to address that but manager Roberto Mancini probably won't know his best team yet. Will new signings James Milner and Mario Balotelli be involved against Liverpool? If so, how will they fit in?

When Roy Hodgson was in charge of Fulham, they were extremely hard to get the better off whenever they played away from home. I think Hodgson will continue that trend at Liverpool. This has got draw written all over it.

yes, cos we are shit at home and the dippers are the best team ever right now

knob jockey

Aguero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:57 am 

We have the players to win this match but we would need to show a fuck site more fluidity in our play than we have so far this (pre) season.

I suspect Skidmark Lawrenson could be right this time. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:00 am 

Bert's Babestation Babe wrote:
We have the players to win this match but we would need to show a fuck site more fluidity in our play than we have so far this (pre) season.

I suspect Skidmark Lawrenson could be right this time. :(

:eek::eek::eek:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 pm 

Sunderland v Manchester City

This is a Sunderland team who have become something of an enigma. They were 2-0 up against Birmingham on the opening day and should have cruised to victory, only to draw 2-2. Then they produced a bit of a nothing performance against West Brom last week and in the end they were quite easily beaten. Steve Bruce probably thought his team had more about them than that.

But they're up against Manchester City and everyone wants to beat them because of the money they've spent. At the moment it seems that if you score first against Roberto Mancini's side, they really have to change the way that they play. They were impressive on Monday night against Liverpool but I think they're still searching for their best team.

Prediction: 1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:49 am 

Lawro the spaz wrote:
At the moment it seems that if you score first against Roberto Mancini's side, they really have to change the way that they play.
Yeah, because we're shipping goals at the moment :rolleyes:

i hope you are keeping well and ok. forgive my curiousity but have you come here to say poo? i'll be waiting for your response

cheers,

shim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:02 am 

NoddytheAdlingtonBlue wrote:
Yeah, because we're shipping goals at the moment :rolleyes:

What a twat!

Him, not you.

Obviously.

Well, ok you as well but definitely him more.

a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:37 am 

arthur7171 wrote:

This is a Sunderland team who have become something of an enigma. They were 2-0 up against Birmingham on the opening day and should have cruised to victory, only to draw 2-2. Then they produced a bit of a nothing performance against West Brom last week and in the end they were quite easily beaten. Steve Bruce probably thought his team had more about them than that.

But they're up against Manchester City and everyone wants to beat them because of the money they've spent. At the moment it seems that if you score first against Roberto Mancini's side, they really have to change the way that they play. They were impressive on Monday night against Liverpool but I think they're still searching for their best team.

so, even though sunderland have drawn with birmingham and got beat by west brom of all people and we have yet to concede a goal after playing two of the 'big six', we will get a draw? fuck off plastic irish fudge packing twat

Aguero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:39 am 

He's obviously still a bit upset we beat the dippers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:42 am 

You can't fault his record though.

He got 4 out of 10 right last week.

40% - well done knob head.

My dead granny with a pin could have done better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:16 am 

arthur7171 wrote:

the fuck is this paedo bastard on about? clean sheets this season lawro. clean. sheets.

having said that, i can see bent possibly scoring, but i expect victory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:52 pm 

Man City v Blackburn

Man City, with their home win against Liverpool still fresh in the memory and so many of their players back at the club fresh from impressing for England in midweek, will be buoyant on their return to Eastlands.

It is going to take time at City this season. Dressing room spirit that clubs like Newcastle appear to boast is the X-factor which is going to take a while to come around. But just look at the players they've got.

You can imagine Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce will be going there determined to making life as difficult as possible for City.

However, Rovers' away form isn't the greatest (although they should have beaten Birmingham in their last away match) and this could be a tough afternoon for them.

Prediction: 2-0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:09 pm 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
the fuck is this paedo bastard on about? clean sheets this season lawro. clean. sheets.

having said that, i can see bent possibly scoring, but i expect victory.

prescience.
North Stand Blue wrote:
Man City v Blackburn

Man City, with their home win against Liverpool still fresh in the memory and so many of their players back at the club fresh from impressing for England in midweek, will be buoyant on their return to Eastlands.

It is going to take time at City this season. Dressing room spirit that clubs like Newcastle appear to boast is the X-factor which is going to take a while to come around. But just look at the players they've got.

You can imagine Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce will be going there determined to making life as difficult as possible for City.

However, Rovers' away form isn't the greatest (although they should have beaten Birmingham in their last away match) and this could be a tough afternoon for them.

Prediction: 2-0

i'm sure losing to fuckign sunderland is fresher in the minds.

twattingbastardfuckstickpaedolawro.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 548 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 28  Next