Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:55 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:12 pm 

visage, prompting an almighty shout from the onlookers and well-wishers, it had been clear that theirs was a relationship doomed to failure. Much like the popcorn kernel which lodges itself in the throat of unsuspecting cinema-goers,

Quote:
The world is a beautiful place. You must go into it and love everyone. Try to make everyone happy, and bring peace and contentment everywhere you go. And so I became a waiter ... Well, it's not much of a philosophy I know ... but well ... fuck you! I can live my own life in my own way if I want to! Fuck off!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:13 pm 

Micahrichardsatemybaby wrote:
Think about who you support.
Consider the piss poor performance three days ago.
Now read your message again.
Don't you feel silly now?

No, not really because typical City is sucking against those types of teams, and then coming out and putting together a good performance against a team the caliber of Villa. You know that's the truth, and that's why I have faith in the team.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:15 pm 

Im sticking my neck out for 1-1..
But i feels were gonna need some pure dumb luck to get there..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:16 pm 

USACityFan wrote:
No, not really because typical City is sucking against those types of teams, and then coming out and putting together a good performance against a team the caliber of Villa. You know that's the truth, and that's why I have faith in the team.

I'm with you. 4-1 to city I said. And I really do believe we will win. You've got to dream. You've got to hold on to the dream.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:16 pm 

USACityFan wrote:

Typical City is also us fucking up repeatedly.
I know what I feel will happen
But I made a positive prediction, so why argue? Silly innit

Quote:
The world is a beautiful place. You must go into it and love everyone. Try to make everyone happy, and bring peace and contentment everywhere you go. And so I became a waiter ... Well, it's not much of a philosophy I know ... but well ... fuck you! I can live my own life in my own way if I want to! Fuck off!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:17 pm 
visage, prompting an almighty shout from the onlookers and well-wishers, it had been clear that theirs was a relationship doomed to failure. Much like the popcorn kernel which lodges itself in the throat of unsuspecting cinema-goers,

only to be launched over the heads of misguided lovers with a cough borne out of ancient frustration, kept locked in the darkest recesses of his mind until finally

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:18 pm 

Right I've forgotten where we are. I'll collect it together.

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:21 pm 
Right I've forgotten where we are. I'll collect it together.

Better get it copyrighted before Bluemoon sends it to a publisher and steals our millions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:24 pm 

Rip was the sound of the boy's trousers as always. The teacher knew about his weight problem and yet he persisted in traveinously pleasuring him with Hula Hoops. He didn't care about ruining the thread, in fact he actively enjoyed it. He felt the familiar twinge in the pits of his stomach as the thread unwound to expose more [color="Silver"]I should have gone with latent homosexuality here[/color] of the ruptures in Emigre and Mramb's relationship. Ever since he'd dripped the last of the Glenlivet over Squidge's outrageously shaped visage, prompting an almighty shout from the onlookers and well-wishers, it had been clear that theirs was a relationship doomed to failure. Much like the popcorn kernel which lodges itself in the throat of unsuspecting cinema-goers, only to be launched over the heads of misguided lovers with a cough borne out of ancient frustration, kept locked in the darkest recesses of his mind until finally, with a cry of "Oh noes!!", release came with it's sweet tangy taste, his face contorted and yet still plump as he revealed

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:25 pm 

Emigre wrote:
Better get it copyrighted before Bluemoon sends it to a publisher and steals our millions.

Yeah I'm on it. That one's always trying to get rich on our genius.

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:27 pm 

Rip was the sound of the boy's trousers as always. The teacher knew about his weight problem and yet he persisted in traveinously pleasuring him with Hula Hoops. He didn't care about ruining the thread, in fact he actively enjoyed it. He felt the familiar twinge in the pits of his stomach as the thread unwound to expose more [color="Silver"]I should have gone with latent homosexuality here[/color] of the ruptures in Emigre and Mramb's relationship. Ever since he'd dripped the last of the Glenlivet over Squidge's outrageously shaped visage, prompting an almighty shout from the onlookers and well-wishers, it had been clear that theirs was a relationship doomed to failure. Much like the popcorn kernel which lodges itself in the throat of unsuspecting cinema-goers, only to be launched over the heads of misguided lovers with a cough borne out of ancient frustration, kept locked in the darkest recesses of his mind until finally, with a cry of "Oh noes!!", release came with it's sweet tangy taste, his face contorted and yet still plump as he revealed

the secret staircase at the back of the cineworld toilet, where he'd been keeping young

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:27 pm 

Did i do it wrong?

Mramb, be on MSN you twat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:28 pm 
Rip was the sound of the boy's trousers as always. The teacher knew about his weight problem and yet he persisted intraveinously pleasuring him with Hula Hoops. He didn't care about ruining the thread, in fact he actively enjoyed it. He felt the familiar twinge in the pits of his stomach as the thread unwound to expose more [color="Silver"]I should have gone with latent homosexuality here[/color] of the ruptures in Emigre and Mramb's relationship. Ever since he'd dripped the last of the Glenlivet over Squidge's outrageously shaped visage, prompting an almighty shout from the onlookers and well-wishers, it had been clear that theirs was a relationship doomed to failure. Much like the popcorn kernel which lodges itself in the throat of unsuspecting cinema-goers, only to be launched over the heads of misguided lovers with a cough borne out of ancient frustration, kept locked in the darkest recesses of his mind until finally, with a cry of "Oh noes!!", release came with it's sweet tangy taste, his face contorted and yet still plump as he revealed

exactly why, at school when only a young a pimply lad, they called him Twix on account of the numerical oddity of his

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:29 pm 
Sorry, Squidge, didn't see yours.

hur-hur

But mine was better anyway.

Post subject:

Yeah i did it wrong.

I was just too....y'know

Post subject:

Squidge wrote:
the secret staircase at the back of the cineworld toilet, where he'd been keeping young

You can help but we'll need a turn system. I'm going to watch MoTD now but I fully expect us to pick this up at some point fellows. If it isn't denounced by forum fascists. You know who you are.

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:31 pm 

Squidge wrote:
Yeah i did it wrong.

I was just too....y'know

His was better.
He's winning so far really.

You young turk Squidge...

Emigre finish my post.

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:32 pm 
His was better.
He's winning so far really.

You young turk Squidge...

Emigre finish me off.

Right with you. Just watching a bizarre film about giant wasps and the undead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:34 pm 

Emigre wrote:
Right with you. Just watching a bizarre film about giant wasps and the undead.

Is it good?
I might go before you answer. Still answer though, we'll come back to this.

No-one touch this thread. Except Squidge and Emigre. And Benny and Jeebus.

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:37 pm 
Is it good?
I might go before you answer. Still answer though, we'll come back to this.

No-one touch this thread. Except Squidge and Emigre. And Benny and Jeebus.

The film is terrible. I think we should start a new thread for the story. People might want to predict the result and then they'd post here and then we'd have to kill them and that kind of thing ends in lots of dry cleaning and a plethora of disposable latex gloves.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next