Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:00 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:53 pm 

Maybe there was too many youngsters... Fernandes, Johnson, Caicedo and Sturridge at same time in a game... Elano and Petrov cant do the work for four players from midfield to upfront.
I dont mean they are bad, not at all, but maybe need more playing alongside the experienced ones, for getting the best out of them and learning. I guess he underestimated the opponents and I underestimated Hamann, Vassel and maybe Ireland.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:57 pm 

Emigre wrote:
If you are not the giokinkladze from V@ then I apologise. Otherwise, do one.

I am not 'one of those fans' no. I just hate wums and there was a wum on V2 called giokinkladze who was a real moron. As I said, if i'ts not you then I apologise.

Oh and don't call me a tool. You have to know me at least a week before you can get away with that.

What is v@,Or v2,Dont have the foggiest idea what you are on about,Okay i've just registered and the timing couldnt be worse,I dont always just rant about the shite thats in front of me,But tonight was painful to see,Espeically after all the crap in the papers.I agree,It was a bit forward of me to call you a tool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:59 pm 
giokinkladze wrote:
What is v@,Or v2,Dont have the foggiest idea what you are on about,Okay i've just registered and the timing couldnt be worse,I dont always just rant about the shite thats in front of me,But tonight was painful to see,Espeically after all the crap in the papers.I agree,It was a bit forward of me to call you a tool.

I owe you an apology then. There was a guy called giokinkladze on the previous version of this forum. He was a total moron. Shall we start again. you'll like me when you get to know me. I might even groom you. Are you young? MRAMB is our resident groomer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:02 pm 

save me jeebus wrote:
Agreed. But now we know what we're up against in the second leg so there's no excuse. And there wont be. Cuz we'll stuff em. I'm sure of it. More sure than I felt about tonights game in fact.

Didn't think that was possible :p

These are the cries of the carrots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:04 pm 

Skurt wrote:
Maybe there was too many youngsters... Fernandes, Johnson, Caicedo and Sturridge at same time in a game... Elano and Petrov cant do the work for four players from midfield to upfront.
I dont mean they are bad, not at all, but maybe need more playing alongside the experienced ones, for getting the best out of them and learning. I guess he underestimated the opponents and I underestimated Hamann, Vassel and maybe Ireland.

I reckon we need someone capable of bossing the game from midfield. Not necessarily even a physical player. Someone like Xabi Alonso from Liverpool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:07 pm 

Labmonkey wrote:
Didn't think that was possible :p

I know it easy to say now, but I did have an uneasy feeling about tonights game. But I'm convinced we'll kick arse over there. I'm sure of it. So sure, I'm gonna put my money where my mouth is and put a bet on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:08 pm 

Emigre wrote:
I owe you an apology then. There was a guy called giokinkladze on the previous version of this forum. He was a total moron. Shall we start again. you'll like me when you get to know me. I might even groom you. Are you young? MRAMB is our resident groomer.

Yes let's start again,Good idea.Oh and i'm 30 so i have grown out of being groomed,Unfortunately

Post subject:
I feel a bit sorry for Jo. He joins a club in Europe, fucks off to the Olympics, and when he comes back we might be out of Europe. Mind you, he shouldn't have gone to the Olympics should he. So fuck him. Tosser. I hate Jo.

Post subject:
giokinkladze wrote:
Yes let's start again,Good idea.Oh and i'm 30 so i have grown out of being groomed,Unfortunately

I'm 42 so I think it might still be possible. I'll give it some thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:09 pm 
giokinkladze wrote:

Oh and you may get a few other comments you don't understand. The giokinkladze from the other site was a truly odious child so some might confuse you with him until you've settled in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:11 pm 

Emigre wrote:

hehehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:12 pm 

Emigre wrote:
Oh and you may get a few other comments you don't understand. The giokinkladze from the other site was a truly odious child so some might confuse you with him until you've settled in.

i always got giokinkladze and kinkladzemademeweep mixed up. but they were both tools, so it was a happy mixup.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:13 pm 

I think what was clear from tonight is caicedo and sturridge are not used to competitive football ship em out on loan to league 1 +2 were they will be kicked from every angle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:13 pm 

save me jeebus wrote:
I know it easy to say now, but I did have an uneasy feeling about tonights game. But I'm convinced we'll kick arse over there. I'm sure of it. So sure, I'm gonna put my money where my mouth is and put a bet on it.

I think we probably all did, tbf. Just as we are every time we play a lower division team in the cups. The players might change, the manager might change, but City don't. Let's hope we've sorted ourselves out by the second leg, starting on Sunday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:17 pm 

Bert Trautmanns neck brace wrote:
The Danes defended well , but if we can't break them down what are we going to do with Premier Teams. Hughes may now walk , not cos of politics but cos we were tripe.

todja...we need vass back

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:17 pm 

jbuk wrote:
I think what was clear from tonight is caicedo and sturridge are not used to competitive football ship em out on loan to league 1 +2 were they will be kicked from every angle

Nah. Sturidge just needs a goal, and he'll get that againt some of the shit in the prem. Caicedo can just fuck right off. Anywhere'll do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:18 pm 

Labmonkey wrote:
I think we probably all did, tbf. Just as we are every time we play a lower division team in the cups. The players might change, the manager might change, but City don't. Let's hope we've sorted ourselves out by the second leg, starting on Sunday.

a win against villa would be a really big boost.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:21 pm 

Labmonkey wrote:

What's Tal Ben F.... Hang on, that's not right! Anyway, I agree with the rest of what you did say. Till sunday then....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:22 pm 

save me jeebus wrote:
Nah. Sturidge just needs a goal, and he'll get that againt some of the shit in the prem. Caicedo can just fuck right off. Anywhere'll do.

He's already got a couple for the first team, but yeah, if that shot that hit the bar had gone in it would have done him the world of good, as well as putting the team in a better position for the second leg.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:26 pm 

save me jeebus wrote:
What's Tal Ben F.... Hang on, that's not right! Anyway, I agree with the rest of what you did say. Till sunday then....

Problem is, if we don't get a result there, it could affect us for some time. We have to do well and get it out of our system.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next