Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:24 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Sergio v Luiz part 2
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:15 am 

I also wish for this season to be over. Even a cup win will seem hollow.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:14 am 

kippax_in_my_blood wrote:
South East Citizen wrote:
Those Chavs fans celebrating at the end, good luck to them if they think that's entertainment. I'm consoled by the thought of them rushing off to spend half their disposable income securing season tickets to watch a team whose main strength seems to be the ability to 'kill a game'.

My thoughs too mate..
I'd hate to win like that to be honest.
Even in the 90s with kinky we played better than that. And we were shite.

A master class says Jake Humphrey.. Fuckoff

Give me the ups and downs over watching that any day. Part of every Chelsea fan must feel a small amount of dread every time they go up with a big chunk of the game still to play. Fucking turgid.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:19 am 

Turgid is a word I don't use enough.

I feel sorry for chavs fans. I really do. They're sad cunts with no humility or sense. Going to stamford bridge is like watching intergenerational social study on the life of a chav. You see the youngest, wearing the current home kit of their favourite player attending with his Ma and/or Dad and it's almost quite nice knowing that they probably play footy as well and they have life ahead of them. Next you have the 20 and 30-somethings with a JT lookalike cut (including razor work in the eyebrows), expensive cardigan with white trainers accompanied by crude Sutton accent and beer laced breath after piling 9 blokes in a Ford Transit among plumbing gear and a litany of Carling cans. This generation don't wear colours because at any opportunity they will spot a black bloke, or a spurs fan in a pub and love the anonymity of being able to give him a proper shoeing without fear of their beloved chelse' getting in trouble. Now, you'd think they would be the saddest of the generations but alas no, it's the eldest that are truly pathetic. Bald, fat-necked, home kit wearing, forearms covered with ink waddling along like a keg in jeand and white trainers looking at the 20 and 30-something generation with whimsical fondness of the times when he was that age and bashing cunts with positive ratio of 9 chavs to 1 millwall/wham/spurs supporter. Although in his 50's or 60's and a raving lager-alcoholic, he still will break from the pre-match routine of 7 pints at his local BNP supporting pub and see if he can get a pick-up game of bash the away supporter in one of the turgid alleys outside stamford bridge. No amount of ripping off his customers for their home plumbing or back-handing his missus provides the entertainment that a game day fight does. That's why I believe they are saddest of them all.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:18 am 

Nicely put

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:13 pm 

And entirely accurate.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:22 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:

I feel sorry for chavs fans. I really do. They're sad cunts with no humility or sense. Going to stamford bridge is like watching intergenerational social study on the life of a chav. You see the youngest, wearing the current home kit of their favourite player attending with his Ma and/or Dad and it's almost quite nice knowing that they probably play footy as well and they have life ahead of them. Next you have the 20 and 30-somethings with a JT lookalike cut (including razor work in the eyebrows), expensive cardigan with white trainers accompanied by crude Sutton accent and beer laced breath after piling 9 blokes in a Ford Transit among plumbing gear and a litany of Carling cans. This generation don't wear colours because at any opportunity they will spot a black bloke, or a spurs fan in a pub and love the anonymity of being able to give him a proper shoeing without fear of their beloved chelse' getting in trouble. Now, you'd think they would be the saddest of the generations but alas no, it's the eldest that are truly pathetic. Bald, fat-necked, home kit wearing, forearms covered with ink waddling along like a keg in jeand and white trainers looking at the 20 and 30-something generation with whimsical fondness of the times when he was that age and bashing cunts with positive ratio of 9 chavs to 1 millwall/wham/spurs supporter. Although in his 50's or 60's and a raving lager-alcoholic, he still will break from the pre-match routine of 7 pints at his local BNP supporting pub and see if he can get a pick-up game of bash the away supporter in one of the turgid alleys outside stamford bridge. No amount of ripping off his customers for their home plumbing or back-handing his missus provides the entertainment that a game day fight does. That's why I believe they are saddest of them all.

Best post of the decade.

They are all cunts. Except us.. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:48 am 

Danny's Studs wrote:

artful