PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:18 pm 

3 breakaway goals when we should have scored 4 before they scored 1

Post subject: Re: Conteing the Costa
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:29 pm 

Absolute cluster fuck.
Kun wants crimbo off.
Ferna lost it too.

Worst day for a long time.
We need a massive defense signing. Like bonucci.
And i feel g jesus will be playing sooner than later.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:41 pm 

excruciating that, a game we should have won.

not see KDB that badly off form ever. horrible state of affairs. ref wants shooting the cunt.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:42 pm 

that game hurt my eyes. :hand:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:12 pm 

Same old story we don't take our chances and we are seen off.

Fernandinhos a wanker for what he did to Fabregas and Aguero now out for 4 matches, well in boys.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:06 pm 

Ref was a cunt. Brava should've saved two of those as well, fucking shite. Gutting miss from kev, really fucked off with that. Conk on another defender, if we're playing three at the back then they need to all be world beating monsters, with pace to catch little cunts like hazard and then snap him in two.

Oh i'd just not watched the last bit, fuck me sergio that was a bit much, bit of revenge for sideshow bob hitting him earlier. Ditto fernandinho going after fibreglass, hand on throat and pushing him over the hoardings? Fuck sake. That's gonna be painful with the bans.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:43 pm 

Whoaaaaa there...
Just seen some footage of the ferna and fragileass incident..
What a utter little cunt.
ferna was trying to calm things down and pull him away, and as he did he slapped him, just a love tap but he still did it, and when ferna stupidly reacted boy did he make a meal, of it.
He was going backwards and ferna does grab is scrawny neck, and gives him the slightest shove, and he goes backwards like 5 paces and over the hoarding like he was shot.
ferna was a dick for the reaction , but that arse rent boy prick was way worse..
of course nothing will happen..
http://www.givemesport.com/930652-foota ... utoplay=on

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:05 pm 

Masochistically I watched MOTD
It is clear there were a number of faults today.
I cannot condone the behaviour of Fernandinho and Aguero, but I cannot see why at least 2 Chelsea players were not sent off as well during the contretemps.
The style of play is at fault because we conceded 3 breakaway goals because most of our team were tip tapping the ball rounds other the edge of their area and a good defensive punt was all their front men needed to run onto.
The manager is at fault for getting rid of a good goalkeeper who was rather good at stopping the ball going in he net,and buying a man who has forgotten his prime function so he can think he is Neuer, which he is not.
The referee was at fault for not disciplining Luiz in the first half, and various other mistakes. Sergio can be admired a little bit for taking some revenge.
The forwards were at fault for missing so many chances.
All in all we acquitted ourselves rather badly.
Sergio can enjoy his Christmas pudding and at least he can't get injured for 4 matches.
And for the cherry on the cake YaYa was nicked for driving under the influence on Tuesday
Both clubs will be in trouble for not controlling their players. City will be fined thousands of pounds and Chelsea £3.56

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:15 am 

Bert Trautmanns neck brace wrote:
Masochistically I watched MOTD
It is clear there were a number of faults today.
I cannot condone the behaviour of Fernandinho and Aguero, but I cannot see why at least 2 Chelsea players were not sent off as well during the contretemps.
The style of play is at fault because we conceded 3 breakaway goals because most of our team were tip tapping the ball rounds other the edge of their area and a good defensive punt was all their front men needed to run onto.
The manager is at fault for getting rid of a good goalkeeper who was rather good at stopping the ball going in he net,and buying a man who has forgotten his prime function so he can think he is Neuer, which he is not.
The referee was at fault for not disciplining Luiz in the first half, and various other mistakes. Sergio can be admired a little bit for taking some revenge.
The forwards were at fault for missing so many chances.
All in all we acquitted ourselves rather badly.
Sergio can enjoy his Christmas pudding and at least he can't get injured for 4 matches.
And for the cherry on the cake YaYa was nicked for driving under the influence on Tuesday
Both clubs will be in trouble for not controlling their players. City will be fined thousands of pounds and Chelsea £3.56

utter agreement sir.
But the footage of fabregas absolutely selling the spat with ferna better than hulk hogan is shameful.
And yaya, i refuse the man of the match champers because im a devout muslim, getting nicked for drink driving is brilliant.
i may be a lot of things, but i don't drink and drive, on acid maybe, but never drove pissed..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:35 am 

what a surprise fabregas involved in disgusting behaviour. he is a nailed on cunt. who can forget the time he came on the pitch at hull to spit on one of the hull coaches. absolute prick of a bloke.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:06 am 

Further to my little essay last evening it is interesting to note that Phil McNulty, the BBCs chief football writer and no real friend of City, also remarked on Guardiolas preference for Bravo over Hart. He says that Bravo is not nearly as good as Hart.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:46 pm 

He's right, brava isn't fit to fasten hart's gloves. The ferna fabregas spat is interesting on the replays, not least because fabregas looks over his shoulder to see where the hoarding is before folding over it. He should be one of two chelsea players to face retrospective pubishment, the other being batyushwhatever for barreling aguero over right next to the ref.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:29 am 

I thought KDB had an ordinary game. Not because of the miss, he'd had an off game to that point but after he missed that chance you could visibly see his confidence was shot. he was missing passes and just no the boy wonder we come to expect.

It seems he is human after all. He'll rebound, so will city.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:36 am 

keep forgetting to mention, I think 'nacho has a LOT to learn. poor decisions and movement. he looked like a kid among adults when he came on. I think goals he has scored for us are due to the team around him. would he make another side in the top half of league? or any team in the league.

sadly he could be starting for us for the next 3 weeks.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:33 am 

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
He's right, brava isn't fit to fasten hart's gloves. The ferna fabregas spat is interesting on the replays, not least because fabregas looks over his shoulder to see where the hoarding is before folding over it. He should be one of two chelsea players to face retrospective pubishment, the other being batyushwhatever for barreling aguero over right next to the ref.

Was that not Chalobah? Right after the initial challenge? Absolutely right that he should have gone though. Fabregas' fall was like that ref from years ago. Ferna was just laughing at his pathetic slap and telling him to have a proper go :approve:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:49 am 

Can't bring myself to comment on the match, still too pissed off.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:16 pm 

As expected the FA have banned Aguero for 4 matches and Fernandinho for 3.
I didn't see anything about any Chelsea players being punished.
But I suppose tat is because they were innocent.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:01 pm 

NoddytheAdlingtonBlue wrote:
gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:

Was that not Chalobah? Right after the initial challenge? Absolutely right that he should have gone though. Fabregas' fall was like that ref from years ago. Ferna was just laughing at his pathetic slap and telling him to have a proper go :approve:

fuck knows, some black lad i don't recognise...

if no chelsea players have gotten retrospective bans for their part in that disgrace at the end then i'm appalled. also, why does ageuro seem to really like kicking luiz every chance he gets?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:36 pm 

it's a disgrace fabregas doesn't get a hearing. so frustrating.

as for aguero, he is anything but a cheating player. doesnt dive or mess about on the floor. if he is down it is because he is hurt. he does however seem to like tackling Luiz. maybe its an argy v brazil thing.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:48 pm 

Can't comment on the match cos I didn't watch it, but based on a video I've just watched I'd be fucking WELL up for having a nuru massage. :TopHat1