Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Everton v City
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:35 pm 

Winston_Smith wrote:
Isn't Edin our top league scorer? He's also 3rd choice out of three and doesn't moan about it.
Who would you prefer as worst choice striker :confused:
You don't half talk some shit afterburn :rolleyes:

Get a fucking grip. That was a disgraceful performance and as far as I'm concerned the final nail in Mancinis coffin. Ref dzeko there's a reason he's 3rd choice! Mancini has alienated quite a few of our players now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:38 pm 

South East Citizen wrote:
The only thing that really pisses me off is why we keep fucking round with the formation. Presumably Mancini had a reason for it, maybe Clichy wasn't fit to start and he (understandably) didn't fancy Kolarov at left back. I don't think there was a lack of passion or effort, if anything we let them drag us into a scrappy match when we should've had the quality to pick them off. Should've had a penalty at the end, but a draw wouldn't have done us much good. To be honest it's a bit of a relief, I was finding it quite stressful wondering whether we had a tiny chance of getting back in the title race.

You cannot defend a title if you fail to show up at 70% of away games. A real sickener today!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:12 pm 

2 nil....I didn't even know until now. ..I turned it off at 89 minutes. .lmfao.

What a load of shit..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:31 pm 

KickerConspiracy wrote:
South East Citizen wrote:
aye well, 2nd in the league and FA Cup winners will do me :)

That's true ,but it's the overall performance that's getting to me..

we're not giving up the championship with any dignity or fight, are we.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:34 pm 

Winston_Smith wrote:
Isn't Edin our top league scorer? He's also 3rd choice out of three and doesn't moan about it.
Who would you prefer as worst choice striker :confused:
You don't half talk some shit afterburn :rolleyes:

i think i was sat next to him at the barnsley game. it's that or there are more fuckers around like him.

this guy has a seat next to me dad and brother, half a dozen people have changed theri season tickets so they don't have to listen to his incessant fucking wittering - "what's all this tiki taka bollocks, get it over the top", i shit you not - and on more than one occasion someone has stood up rows away and bawled at him to shut the fuck up... which works for the remainder of the game, but not the next one.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:00 pm 

So I take it the only good decision I made all night was to sleep off my drunkess instead of watch the game. I definitely didn't forget about it. Oh well formula 1 time :) I bet Webber will win it now. I've gone for the last 6 years and had to put up with a bunch of Brits and ze German winning it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm 

Gobby wrote:
So I take it the only good decision I made all night was to sleep off my drunkess instead of watch the game. I definitely didn't forget about it. Oh well formula 1 time :) I bet Webber will win it now. I've gone for the last 6 years and had to put up with a bunch of Brits and ze German winning it.

Ze german will win this, his back up driver, you know the B team fella mark..wiil be bringing in the rear.. :dance:

Brilliant circuit..And Adelaide too ..
And yep you made the right call and then some mate..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:54 am 

afterburn wrote:
You cannot defend a title if you fail to show up at 70% of away games. A real sickener today!

We're 3rd in the away form table and have won 46% of our away games and lost 20%.

You don't half talk shite sometimes.

But yeah, let's sack Mancini - he's only won us three trophies. :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:08 am 

kippax_in_my_blood wrote:
Gobby wrote:

Ze german will win this, his back up driver, you know the B team fella mark..wiil be bringing in the rear.. :dance:

Brilliant circuit..And Adelaide too ..
And yep you made the right call and then some mate..

Looks like itll be between Sebas and leeewwwiisssss. Sigh. Hoping rain spices it up a tad.

At least Western Sydney Wanderers can win the A-league tonight if the mariners draw or lose. First team to ever win a competiton in their first year as a club. They're currently on 10 wins in a row. Do you lot hear much about the A-League? I know there have been a few BBC blogs/ podcasts on WSW FC and the league. The future for Australian football is very bright!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:10 am 

afterburn wrote:
Get a fucking grip. That was a disgraceful performance and as far as I'm concerned the final nail in Mancinis coffin. Ref dzeko there's a reason he's 3rd choice! Mancini has alienated quite a few of our players now.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:29 am 

the only bit that's right is that it was a disgraceful performance.

maybe not disgraceful, but certainly shite.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:37 pm 

I thought we played well, it was the pitch more than anything. And the ref!

Still the FA Cup and second in the league will do me.

On a side note I work in a sausage factory and our leading pumping machine (Even though its our third choice machine), the Nide Kozde (European), isn't working how we want it to. When we bought it from this leading German sausage company it was first in its class with a staggering sausage to minutes ratio. The machine relied on an aerial feed from the sides but we want it to produce the sausages through the middle on the ground. I think we're going to sell it in the summer and lucky for us this German company who are better at making sausages than us, (proven over two big euro sausage competitions earlier in the year) want to buy it because they think its great! Idiots.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:53 pm 

Tough for City to win the league from here but guess what, 4 or 5 years ago who'd have thought we'd be in the mix. A few bad results and your season can suffer. Is this season a disaster? Nah.... Still in THE cup semi final despite a few key player injuries. Nothing is fucked, I do feel we should look to replace Mario (he's not super anymore) and maybe 1 or 2 more faces but, 2nd in the league to an ordinary pigs side (even though we say that every year) nothing is fuct. Let plastics tell us Mancini is shit, and Dzeko is crap, and Nasri is overrated and Joe Hart has had a mare of a season and Clichy is lazy and good for nothing and I will tell those fuck pigs to eat a bag of fucking reality.

Of course it is disappointing not win the league (which we have yet to concede) but fact is we aren't going away. We'll be there next season, we ain't finished.

For the record, and although we don't require validation from any party of fuckwits, after the 2 - nil win over chelsea I went to a few chav forums and in response to the usual entry level local 'afterburn' type posts, the majority of chav posters said 'Shut up dicks, City are by far the best team in the league'. Go and check yourself if you don't believe me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:20 pm 

i think that's it, the disappointment at being obviously better than what i maintain is one of the worst rag teams of recent years, but being so far behind them... it's freakish really, that they have gotten their best points tally with that side, they really have had better teams than this one. we've been inconsistent, some of the performances have looked like we've been running in treacle, but we're still second and in the semi-final. i don't think any of the players have particularly disappointed me, but there's not been any of the standout performances of the same calibre as last year that i can think of, other than zabs. expectation among some was we'd walk the league this year, but that's just daft. i still expected more of a fight than we've put up though, 15 points gap at this stage is a touch humiliating.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:12 pm 

How quickly people jump on 'sack the manager' bandwagon is beyond me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:36 pm 

When you have a team that by all accounts is far the best in the league yet sits 15 points behind what is by general consensus not a great scum team then clearly something is not quite right. What does it take to motivate them? Mancini of late (with the exception of the chelsea game) hasn't got anything like the level of performance we are capable of from the players. If we were playing well and losing then fine but that isn't the case at all. We are like a team going through the motions far to often especially away from home where we tend to struggle no matter what the opposition. Players tend to get managers sacked and at the present time a few of them are doing their best to ensure that happens. I don't want to get into a huge argument about this but I genuinely believe Bobbys days are numbered here. I shall leave it at that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:36 pm 

afterburn wrote:
When you have a team that by all accounts is far the best in the league yet sits 15 points behind what is by general consensus not a great scum team then clearly something is not quite right. What does it take to motivate them? Mancini of late (with the exception of the chelsea game) hasn't got anything like the level of performance we are capable of from the players. If we were playing well and losing then fine but that isn't the case at all. We are like a team going through the motions far to often especially away from home where we tend to struggle no matter what the opposition. Players tend to get managers sacked and at the present time a few of them are doing their best to ensure that happens. I don't want to get into a huge argument about this but I genuinely believe Bobbys days are numbered here. I shall leave it at that.

If that is the case , the obvious question is, should the club follow Chelsea's footprint ?
or get rid of traitors and take care of those cancers cells asap?
Here we have a manager working very hard in every training session involved with the squad and there are bunch of traitors back stabbing the manager and the club.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:35 pm 

Danny's Studs wrote:
Tough for City to win the league from here but guess what, 4 or 5 years ago who'd have thought we'd be in the mix. A few bad results and your season can suffer. Is this season a disaster? Nah.... Still in THE cup semi final despite a few key player injuries. Nothing is fucked, I do feel we should look to replace Mario (he's not super anymore) and maybe 1 or 2 more faces but, 2nd in the league to an ordinary pigs side (even though we say that every year) nothing is fuct. Let plastics tell us Mancini is shit, and Dzeko is crap, and Nasri is overrated and Joe Hart has had a mare of a season and Clichy is lazy and good for nothing and I will tell those fuck pigs to eat a bag of fucking reality.

Of course it is disappointing not win the league (which we have yet to concede) but fact is we aren't going away. We'll be there next season, we ain't finished.

For the record, and although we don't require validation from any party of fuckwits, after the 2 - nil win over chelsea I went to a few chav forums and in response to the usual entry level local 'afterburn' type posts, the majority of chav posters said 'Shut up dicks, City are by far the best team in the league'. Go and check yourself if you don't believe me.

Nasri is an overrated shithouse of a footballer tbf. The sooner he fucks off the better, the soft prick.

Other than that I'd agree.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:12 pm 

he was fairly good in his last season at arsenal, but appeared awesome as everyone better than him had already left.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:27 pm 

The first half of that season he was fantastic.

Clearly he is a gifted player but he has been wank for us. 'Ooo he's good on his day'. When was the last time he had his day? First game of the season?

I'll never forgive his cowardice of shitting out of the wall in stoppage time of the derby, when everybody had worked their arses off to drag us back into the game.

We lost the league that day. I hope he leaves in the summer. If anybody offers £10m I'd snap their hands off. I've not felt such frustration at an obviously talented player since Elano. He was a work-shy wanker too.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next