Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:50 pm 
How could Wigan win this. They are such a poor team.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:51 pm 

joke

Post subject:

Fekking cheats: Wigan and the referee.
Twats.

no no no, i like the foreigners. it's those c nts in white football shirts that get on my tits. - GA (on England)

Post subject:
Cheating to the very end. I am so fucking pissed off with this ref. City haven't played well but when the ref is cheating what can you do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:53 pm 

Dirty bastards who can only defend in numbers. Shit team, shit fans and palascios needs a beating. We should have won that if the ref wasnt such a clueless slap headed villiage idiot who doesnt know anything about contact in football. I call for ex pro footballers to be refs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:53 pm 
Steve Bennet should be ashamed of himself, but instead he'll pocket a big fat wage cheque and sleep easy in the knowledge that no matter how shit he is, he'll still be in a job. If I was as shit as him at my job I'd be homeless by now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:54 pm 

Emigre wrote:
Cheating to the very end. I am so fucking pissed off with this ref. City haven't played well but when the ref is cheating what can you do.

we can moan about the ref all day if we let shit teams score past thats going to happen, portsmouth was an absolutely great performance but getting beat off brighton and then is poor, Hughes needs to have a word, I've got a couple in mind

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:54 pm 

We were poor, but not as poor as the ref.

We simply have to find a way to get points out of games like this, because we are going to play in them a lot.

Two losses like this after the Pompey win - not good. It doesn't say much about the character of some or our key players.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:56 pm 

Leftcoaster wrote:

We simply have to find a way to get points out of games like this, because we are going to play in them a lot.

Two losses like this after the Pompey win - not good. It doesn't say much about the character of some or our key players.

Conker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:56 pm 

Emigre wrote:
Steve Bennet should be ashamed of himself, but instead he'll pocket a big fat wage cheque and sleep easy in the knowledge that no matter how shit he is, he'll still be in a job. If I was as shit as him at my job I'd be homeless by now.

If MH spoke the truth, the FA would try fekking MH and City over. What a bunch of shits. I saw it; we saw it; the whole world saw it. What a shitty ref.

On the other side of the coin, for all that possession, more forwards who can't score! :mad:
It's still our City. :(

no no no, i like the foreigners. it's those c nts in white football shirts that get on my tits. - GA (on England)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:57 pm 
blue mooner 1988 wrote:
we can moan about the ref all day if we let shit teams score past thats going to happen, portsmouth was an absolutely great performance but getting beat off brighton and then is poor, Hughes needs to have a word, I've got a couple in mind

Well, they shouldn't have had a penalty and we should have. That in theory would have meant a 2-1 win and we'd be happy. I know things don't work out like that but games do hinge on fucking disgraceful decisions like Bennett's today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:57 pm 

Frank Blue wrote:
If MH spoke the truth, the FA would try fekking MH and City over. What a bunch of shits. I saw it; we saw it; the whole world saw it. What a shitty ref.

On the other side of the coin, for all that possession, more forwards who can't score! :mad:
It's still our City. :(

Made me smile in an pissed off kind of way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:58 pm 

Leftcoaster wrote:

Agreed.
City look great in possession, but can't find the back of the net and the defence/midfield appears to go to bits once no longer in possession of the ball.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:58 pm 

Emigre wrote:
Well, they shouldn't have had a penalty and we should have. That in theory would have meant a 2-1 win and we'd be happy. I know things don't work out like that but games do hinge on fucking disgraceful decisions like Bennett's today.

He's a shit ref and if we were Chelski or the scum he would be getting fucked now but even so we should have created far more with all the ball we had

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:59 pm 

No-one was making forward runs to support Jo (who was admittedly poor), or Evans.

The ref deserves to be shot, but thats life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:00 pm 

Leftcoaster wrote:

very true. i'd like to see evans-sturridge upfront and i think they'll really threat the opposition defenses very much. sorry i'm not blaming jo but he's not the one we need. also robinho played really shit, even he didnt play anything. i was impressed with the hard works of elano, kompany and zabaleta. garrido is shit either btw

http://waitforthewhistle.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:00 pm 
To sum up. Beaten by a shit ref and a shit team in a shit ground in a shit town.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:02 pm 

Emigre wrote:

Concur. Not only that, but every time we got into an attacking position, they were playing dirty and fouling us (shoulder charges, shoves etc), and often they got a fucking free kick for it. That's not to say we'd definitely have taken more chances if that hadn't been allowed, but we can't say what chances we might have made if the game had been played fairly. That's not to mention the number of scabby free kicks they got when they were attacking.

These are the cries of the carrots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:03 pm 

Emigre wrote:
To sum up. Beaten by a shit ref and a shit team in a shit ground in a shit town.

...playing a shit game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:04 pm 

Labmonkey wrote:
Concur. Not only that, but every time we got into an attacking position, they were playing dirty and fouling us (shoulder charges, shoves etc), and often they got a fucking free kick for it. That's not to say we'd definitely have taken more chances if that hadn't been allowed, but we can't say what chances we might have made if the game had been played fairly. That's not to mention the number of scabby free kicks they got when they were attacking.

The free kicks awarded to Wigan were laughable. Towards the end, the way Zaki was acting and Dunne was being punished for it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next