Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:34 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: 100% Red Dead Redemption
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:37 am 

Done it.

Well, there's a glitch at the moment http://support.rockstargames.com/help/rockstar_games/rdr_mapstats

Waiting for that to get sorted and I can lay claim to the 100%.

Well worth the investment.

Bioshock 2 up next

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:55 am 

Good effort. Is the 100% just on the storyline, or are all the challenges/stranger missions etc required?

I'm at about 45% I think. Need to get it finished before Gran Turismo 5 comes out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:02 am 

The glitch in Borderlands that stopped me getting 100% has, to my knowledge, never been fixed. That really pissed me off. Spent a good six weeks hammering that on single player. C*nts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:03 am 

Bastard wrote:
Good effort. Is the 100% just on the storyline, or are all the challenges/stranger missions etc required?

I'm at about 45% I think. Need to get it finished before Gran Turismo 5 comes out.

100% is everything. All story, all bounty hunts, all challenges (sharpshooter, treasure, hunter and flower picking one, stranger challenges), all outfits and discovering all areas - which you can do buying maps from the General Stores or discovering the whole map. I don't really use quick travel so had done that anyway.

The only tedious bit I noticed was on some hunter challenges - you have to go and say, melee kill a cougar. Fucking finding them, I'm sure the game reduces how many there are when you're after them. Same as bears. Fucking couldn't bastarding move without getting attacked by them when I wasn't interested in them, and then when you need them they're a fucker.

Well worth it though. The last bit to get your 100% is one of the outfits and without giving too much away you redo something you've already done (kind of) and it's a lot of fun (I thought anyway) to finish the game off

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:05 am 

Bastard wrote:
The glitch in Borderlands that stopped me getting 100% has, to my knowledge, never been fixed. That really pissed me off. Spent a good six weeks hammering that on single player. C*nts.

only ever got to level 47 on that - started the second playthrough. Reminds me of days and days sat on the sofa. And the theme track from Cage the Elephant

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:06 am 

Bastard wrote:

I'm at about 45% I think. Need to get it finished before Gran Turismo 5 comes out And i get whipped on a daily basis by kimbo :D .

Fixed ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:36 pm 

Bastard wrote:

Off the post! </facepalm>

Just done this - 100%. One day late though!! You couldn't make this shit up. :rolleyes:

Now I discover there's a fix for that Borderlands glitch. I'm tempted to finish that before starting GT5. Give kimbo time to get some practice in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:58 pm 

Bastard wrote:
Off the post! </facepalm>

Just done this - 100%. One day late though!! You couldn't make this shit up. :rolleyes:

Now I discover there's a fix for that Borderlands glitch. I'm tempted to finish that before starting GT5. Give kimbo time to get some practice in.

Got it straight away..already put cod bops on flea bay, as i blew chunks on it..
Im a pc gamer where FPS are concerned..tried my best, 1st time ive ever been beat..

Done a few licences on gt5 just to get em in there, all silvers, some golds..
Pretty tough some of em..

Im not over whelmed by it, and ive not been online yet, but i guess for a fan boy, i just accept that its gt5 and i waited ages and now its time to give it some...
Must say the shadows look lame, but the rest is nice to look at.
must look in the setting for the AA..

And the menu and going through different sections is slow as fuck..
Im sure updates, new cars (premium) and tracks will keep the nerd in me happy...

going to add my moniker to the list folks...

peace..

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:26 pm 

cooder wrote:
Bastard wrote:

100% is everything. All story, all bounty hunts, all challenges (sharpshooter, treasure, hunter and flower picking one, stranger challenges), all outfits and discovering all areas - which you can do buying maps from the General Stores or discovering the whole map. I don't really use quick travel so had done that anyway.

The only tedious bit I noticed was on some hunter challenges - you have to go and say, melee kill a cougar. Fucking finding them, I'm sure the game reduces how many there are when you're after them. Same as bears. Fucking couldn't bastarding move without getting attacked by them when I wasn't interested in them, and then when you need them they're a fucker.

Well worth it though. The last bit to get your 100% is one of the outfits and without giving too much away you redo something you've already done (kind of) and it's a lot of fun (I thought anyway) to finish the game off

I did the storey to 100%, but not the trophies. I really couldnt be bothered.