Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1978 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 99  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:09 pm 

Miggs wrote:
Every tiger woods game since 2007 feels the same to me. I play 09 constantly.

I know what your saying, tbf the game got to a point where it couldn't really develop, I thought 08 was the best one. The only change they really make to the game is the different challenges in the season and stuff, 2010 is absolutley fantastic for this. Pretty hard though you can't just go out and blitz the course record every single round like you can in previous games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:12 pm 

LKBlue wrote:
I know what your saying, tbf the game got to a point where it couldn't really develop, I thought 08 was the best one. The only change they really make to the game is the different challenges in the season and stuff, 2010 is absolutley fantastic for this. Pretty hard though you can't just go out and blitz the course record every single round like you can in previous games.

I can :cool:

I was born with "
methemoglobinemia"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:50 pm 

BrickBreaker on my blackberry. dont have a PS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:27 pm 

Fifa 10 for the 360 at the moment, its much better now its had the updates and patches to fix some of the bugs. Ive always played PES since 98 but everyone was saying how good Fifa 10 was so I thought why not and I must say I am impressed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:30 pm 

i'm playing pes 6 since 2004 and still not thinking to quit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:35 pm 

Shimmer wrote:
i'm playing pes 6 since 2004 and still not thinking to quit

Gamestation have got a deal where if you trade in Fifa 10 you can get the new PES for £9.99 I am very very tempted I must say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:36 pm 

Theres Only One Jimmy Grimble wrote:
Gamestation have got a deal where if you trade in Fifa 10 you can get the new PES for £9.99 I am very very tempted I must say.

hows fifa 10?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:38 pm 

Shimmer wrote:
hows fifa 10?

The dogs bollocks, the mutts nuts

Have you got nothing better to do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:38 pm 

Shimmer wrote:
hows fifa 10?

The last Fifa I played properly was Road to World Cup 98 I've played a few of the more recent ones at mates houses etc but Fifa 10 is so much better than its predecessors. I quite like playing as lower league teams and being able to manage city with the real players and kits etc. But the gameplay in my opinion is still not as good as PES but the graphics are really good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:39 pm 

the ghost of gibbi wrote:
The dogs bollocks, the mutts nuts

good or bad?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:40 pm 

The last Fifa I played properly was Road to World Cup 98 I've played a few of the more recent ones at mates houses etc but Fifa 10 is so much better than its predecessors. I quite like playing as lower league teams and being able to manage city with the real players and kits etc. But the gameplay in my opinion is still not as good as PES but the graphics are really good.

i see. fifa will never get beyond pes. FACT!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:42 pm 

Shimmer wrote:
i see. fifa will never get beyond pes. FACT!!!

Bollocks. 360 degree player control, official licenses. Pro is shit this year. "Oh, I want to go that way, but I'll have to run in a little triangle to be able to get there. Fuck that. FIFA all the way this year I'm afraid ladies

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:44 pm 

Bollocks. 360 degree player control, official licenses. Pro is shit this year. "Oh, I want to go that way, but I'll have to run in a little triangle to be able to get there. Fuck that. FIFA all the way this year I'm afraid ladies

I haven't played this years PES but if it is better than Fifa it will have to be some game and really changed since last year. EA has really listened to what the fans want and has produced a really good game and now that manager mode has been fixed its even better, just wish I had more time to play it and uni work, the girlfriend or proper work didn't get in the way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:46 pm 

I haven't played this years PES but if it is better than Fifa it will have to be some game and really changed since last year. EA has really listened to what the fans want and has produced a really good game and now that manager mode has been fixed its even better, just wish I had more time to play it and [color="Purple"]uni work[/color], [color="DarkOrange"]the girlfriend [/color]or [color="YellowGreen"]proper work [/color]didn't get in the way

[color="DarkOrange"]Fuck her off[/color]
[color="YellowGreen"]Get sacked[/color]
[color="Purple"]We're students. It is our devine right to be lazy and have console days.[/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:49 pm 

[color="DarkOrange"]Fuck her off[/color]
[color="YellowGreen"]Get sacked[/color]
[color="Purple"]We're students. It is our devine right to be lazy and have console days.[/color]

Haha would be difficult fucking her off considering we live together haha. Luckily she does a English course so I just tell her to read whilst I either play Fifa, Football Manager or come on here for a hour and just read the posts and laugh to myself.

I wish I could leave but need the money unfortunatly, but the job does have its plus sides such as free drinks on Friday at Greenday :) :) and any time I go to the M.E.N

I'll give you the student one though, that is very true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:04 pm 

theres only one jimmy grimble wrote:
haha would be difficult fucking her off considering we live together haha. Luckily she does a english course so i just tell her to read whilst i either play fifa, football manager or come on here for a hour and just read the posts and laugh to myself.

i wish i could leave but need the money unfortunatly, but the job does have its plus sides such as free drinks on friday at greenday :) :) and any time i go to the m.e.n

i'll give you the student one though, that is very true.

result!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:09 pm 

Regardless of where you stand on the whole Fifa/PES divide you have to admit that Fifa's online stuff blows PES out of the water. I'm in an online club with some guys from another forum and I can turn on my Xbox in the evening, go to the club page and start a match with up to 10 of us against up to 10 other players with each of us playing our own position and holding it down. It's ridiculously easy and user friendly and loads of fun, we have great banter over the headsets. I've made LM my own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:10 pm 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:
Regardless of where you stand on the whole Fifa/PES divide you have to admit that Fifa's online stuff blows PES out of the water. I'm in an online club with some guys from another forum and I can turn on my Xbox in the evening, go to the club page and start a match with up to 10 of us against up to 10 other players with each of us playing our own position and holding it down. It's ridiculously easy and user friendly and loads of fun, we have great banter over the headsets. I've made LM my own.

Does she know about this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:15 pm 

BiscuitBlueCheese wrote:

I've not got round to playing it online yet. Take it that is good then? Might have to give it a try soon, don't use xbox live anywhere near as much as I should.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:41 pm 

looking for a non biased view on this one i'm thinkiNg of investing in an xbox360 however everyone says the ps3 is a better buy at the moment and will be worth it in the future i'm kinda stuck on what to get any suggestions?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1978 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 99  Next