Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:59 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:51 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:58 pm
Posts: 7480
what a load of bollocks slart, you want him here because you like him, i don't want him here because i don't like him. luckily, i'm the one with the banning stick, so i guess i win.

cheers for your input though, it really helped.

ftr i will keep banning him, until either i get my way or i get shown the door. the guy threatened and abused many poeple on here, on facebook, whatever the provocation, the decision at the time was taken to perma ban him, i'll stick with that.

_________________
my c key is broken, and my r is playing up too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:56 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 12:51 pm
Posts: 14495
Location: Heaven
Paddington Blue wrote:
what a load of bollocks slart, you want him here because you like him, i don't want him here because i don't like him. luckily, i'm the one with the banning stick, so i guess i win.

cheers for your input though, it really helped.

ftr i will keep banning him, until either i get my way or i get shown the door. the guy threatened and abused many poeple on here, on facebook, whatever the provocation, the decision at the time was taken to perma ban him, i'll stick with that.


When Bassy was banned I was glad to see him go. If I was a mod I would have dished out the same punishment to you. That would have been acting in a balanced and fair manner.

A few mods have decided to let Bassman back on here. As far as I'm concerned he should be treated like everyone else.

It is clear that you are out of step with a lot of people on here. It is also clear that you aren't fit to moderate this forum.

_________________
And put on that wig I bought you. No, no, no, no. The reddish-brown one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:59 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:49 am
Posts: 19481
Location: Kent
Paddington Blue wrote:
what a load of bollocks slart, you want him here because you like him, i don't want him here because i don't like him. luckily, i'm the one with the banning stick, so i guess i win.

cheers for your input though, it really helped.

ftr i will keep banning him, until either i get my way or i get shown the door. the guy threatened and abused many poeple on here, on facebook, whatever the provocation, the decision at the time was taken to perma ban him, i'll stick with that.


I could show you posts where you called for him to be reinstated. You only don't want him here now because you think everyone else does, and you need to be different to everyone else.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:05 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:58 pm
Posts: 7480
as far as your concerned? like i give a fuck about how you're concerned. maybe i shouldn't be a mod? well i am, and i'll continue to ban bassman every time i'm on here. a few mods haven't decided to let him back on, one mod has, i have spoken to other mods regarding this and they are as bemused as i am. nobody really cares about this except you and me, as you say he was banned, and i should've been banned, he was, i wasn't, i'm a mod, i win.

Image

_________________
my c key is broken, and my r is playing up too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:06 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:58 pm
Posts: 7480
South East Citizen wrote:
I could show you posts where you called for him to be reinstated. You only don't want him here now because you think everyone else does, and you need to be different to everyone else.



you'll find that me calling for him to be reinstated was with tongue firmly in cheek.

_________________
my c key is broken, and my r is playing up too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:06 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 5:34 pm
Posts: 29099
Location: Limbo
slart wrote:
When Bassy was banned I was glad to see him go. If I was a mod I would have dished out the same punishment to you. That would have been acting in a balanced and fair manner.

A few mods have decided to let Bassman back on here. As far as I'm concerned he should be treated like everyone else.

It is clear that you are out of step with a lot of people on here. It is also clear that you aren't fit to moderate this forum.

salient points.

debateable. get what you vote for, democracy in action etc. as if it's a surprise.
South East Citizen wrote:
I could show you posts where you called for him to be reinstated. You only don't want him here now because you think everyone else does, and you need to be different to everyone else.

do it.


threats or insults on facebook aren't worth the paper they're written on, not here anyway, but could be reported on facebook if you give a toss. as for abusive pms... they get a suspension but ultimately it's hot air, who gives a fuck. i always found them hilarious.

_________________
"It felt like a really pointless version of ketamine: no psychedelic effects, no pleasant slide into rubbery nonsense, just a sudden drop off the cliff of wrongness."
"i'm gonna wreck you so bad we're going to have to change church"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:08 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:49 am
Posts: 19481
Location: Kent
gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
do it.


Bollocks...

Can you remember any of the words you used Paddy?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:10 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 5:34 pm
Posts: 29099
Location: Limbo
as for his reinstatement... whoever did it had their reason, but bassman flat out apologised from the off. you demanded he perform like your personal toy, he doesn't respond or rise to it and gets banned. if you just wanted him gone then you could've just said no, you're not coming back. but you didn't.

picking the wings off flies much?

_________________
"It felt like a really pointless version of ketamine: no psychedelic effects, no pleasant slide into rubbery nonsense, just a sudden drop off the cliff of wrongness."
"i'm gonna wreck you so bad we're going to have to change church"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:12 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:49 am
Posts: 19481
Location: Kent
ooo this is an interesting one...

http://www.mancityforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=344732&postcount=64


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:14 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:58 pm
Posts: 7480
South East Citizen wrote:
Bollocks...

Can you remember any of the words you used Paddy?


free the oldham one

gibbonicus_andronicus wrote:
as for his reinstatement... whoever did it had their reason, but bassman flat out apologised from the off. you demanded he perform like your personal toy, he doesn't respond or rise to it and gets banned. if you just wanted him gone then you could've just said no, you're not coming back. but you didn't.

picking the wings off flies much?


i thought it was you? if it wasn't you then who was it that unbanned him? fair enough i should have banned him on his return, i'm doing it now instead.

_________________
my c key is broken, and my r is playing up too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:15 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:58 pm
Posts: 7480
South East Citizen wrote:


offer still stands tbf.

_________________
my c key is broken, and my r is playing up too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:19 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 3:31 pm
Posts: 11033
Location: Mancunia
so we are ignoring my suggestion not go down the name calling route

fair enough

paddy - it's a bit late to pull the wounded wall flower routine, you can be a real twat who delights in baiting and humiliating people - and you know it

bassy - you don't escape either - you're a deluded arse and quite possibly in need of help

frankly the pair of you need fucking banning

guess timp wins the 'first new mod to lose it' medal

whover bet on me - well done

Image

btw- this is officially a flounce - it's not permanent and i will return when dumb and dumber learn some fucking sense

_________________
'Fabio, the round thing there is the ball'

Aguero


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:21 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:58 pm
Posts: 7480
i'm not playing the victim, i'm banning bassman. nothing more, nothing less.

_________________
my c key is broken, and my r is playing up too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:24 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:07 am
Posts: 332
How come he was unbanned then? Don't mods have to discuss these things?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:25 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 12:51 pm
Posts: 14495
Location: Heaven
Paddington Blue wrote:
as far as your concerned? like i give a fuck about how you're concerned. maybe i shouldn't be a mod? well i am, and i'll continue to ban bassman every time i'm on here. a few mods haven't decided to let him back on, one mod has, i have spoken to other mods regarding this and they are as bemused as i am. nobody really cares about this except you and me, as you say he was banned, and i should've been banned, he was, i wasn't, i'm a mod, i win.



I'm not the only one posting on this thread. I haven't seen too many people agreeing with you.

_________________
And put on that wig I bought you. No, no, no, no. The reddish-brown one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:26 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:58 pm
Posts: 7480
Barnsey wrote:
How come he was unbanned then? Don't mods have to discuss these things?


seems not.

_________________
my c key is broken, and my r is playing up too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:27 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:58 pm
Posts: 7480
slart wrote:
I'm not the only one posting on this thread. I haven't seen too many people agreeing with you.


i think that people are more intrigued by the situation rather than actually care about the outcome. which will be the banning of bassman.

_________________
my c key is broken, and my r is playing up too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:28 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 5:34 pm
Posts: 29099
Location: Limbo
Paddington Blue wrote:
free the oldham one

i thought it was you? if it wasn't you then who was it that unbanned him? fair enough i should have banned him on his return, i'm doing it now instead.


nope. i proposed another vote for him, in light of new posts of "bring back bassman", next thing i know he is free.

he had been unbanned in the past, by person unknown, and he came on, sent a few abusive pms and i sent him packing again for rule breaking after teh recipients complained.

the critical points being i didn't try and make him jump though hoops, and he did something to merit re-banning.

_________________
"It felt like a really pointless version of ketamine: no psychedelic effects, no pleasant slide into rubbery nonsense, just a sudden drop off the cliff of wrongness."
"i'm gonna wreck you so bad we're going to have to change church"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:30 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:35 pm
Posts: 3042
Location: Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in
ooooooooh phantom mod twist...i didnt see that coming!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:30 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:35 pm
Posts: 3042
Location: Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in
it was squidge in the libary with the iphone


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group