Manchester City Forums

This is a discussion forum for Manchester City Football Club fans
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:00 am 

EalingBlue wrote:
I don't like Iggy much anymore, I was a massive Stooges fan but when I saw them headline a festival they did mostly new tracks, played "I wanna be a dog" twice and didn't do a single song from Raw Power. Very disappointing, the ads are fucking annoying as well.

I saw him solo in Dublin's Olympia - an old theatre. He saw The Corrs sitting in a box near the stage. He spat at them, called them "Gucci fucks" and then spent two songs swing his mic at them until they left.

Everybody cheered.

I saw him a few times with The Stooges. The funniest time was when he supported Madonna at Slane. Most people didn't know who the fuck he was. He sabotaged the set and said the entire event was bullshit. In later interviews he called the crowd "brainless idiots".

Nobody cheered. They just ignored him and queued up for beer and burgers instead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:00 pm 

Lol.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3064485/Jordan-quits-pop-career.html

FLOPSTAR Jordan has abandoned her pop career after just ONE single and only 3000 records sold.

The glamour model has pulled out of a club appearance this weekend and all other plans to storm the charts have been abandoned.

Jordan, real name Katie Price, was booed on stage last weekend when she sang Free To Love Again at Mayhem nightclub in Southend, Essex, after the backing track skipped and exposed her miming.

Pictures that appeared in Monday's Sun showed her groping and kissing husband Alex Reid, 34, in the club.

Katie, 32, also made a cringeworthy appearance on GMTV where she admitted she "loves miming".

The single even failed to make the coveted Top 40 reaching a disappointing number 60 in last Sunday's chart.

Katie's plans to appear at the Central London club GAY this weekend have been shelved and all future music plans have been put on hold.

A source said: "Katie wants to concentrate on what she does best 100 per cent.

"She knows what she's good at whether its writing books, modelling or appearing on her own reality show but the pop career isn't for her."

She is currently promoting her new novel Paradise.

A statement issued on her wesbite today read: "It's with great regret and disappointment that I will not perform at this Saturday's G-A-Y.

"Following recent events, it has been decided that this performance should be pulled from my schedule.

"I've been really looking forward to performing at G-A-Y as it's something I've always wanted to do, however after much consideration the last thing I want to do is put on a show which I am not completely happy with, so with a disappointed Jeremy Joseph, I would like to apologise to everyone who was planning on coming to see me and I will see you all again very soon."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:59 pm 

remember the add.....you cant sing (fuck she cant mime either), you cant play, and you look awful......she'll go a long way....
fuck what a mess:o:o:o:o